This year doctor's orders me not to wear metal jewelry due to allergies and i fall in love with wooden bracelets
I make them and just can't stop!
Two painted wooden bracelets to wear on both hands.
Filament wooden bracelet.
I painted this bracelet with my favourite anime characters. There are too many mistakes, but now it's my biggest and coolest project and i like it!
I used pencil for sketch and then acrylic paints; i drew the contours by a needle, painted by the little brush and toothpicks.
At the bracelet:
- Chrona (Soul Eater);
- Nara Shikamaru (Naruto);
- Reki (Haibane Renmei);
- Soul "Eater" Evans (Soul Eater);
- Inuzuka Kiba (Naruto Shippuuden);
- Samedzima Mamimi (FLCL).
(If it's necessary i can post the closer photos with all the characters)
Just a simple bracelet with simple pattern. The color is selected by my brother, thank him for this
Matters for me, cause i was born and grew up in closed city. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Closed_city
One more handpainted bracelet. For non-russianspeakers:
1) One poster from agon_noga street art project. Rough translation: "Lera what the hell" - love it cause Lera is my name
2) Rough translation: "We was washed ashore" - meaningless phrase by my mom.
3) just a wall
4) Word at the left corner is "Hoi" - russian punks greetings and exclamations.
I like texture and volume of words and joints between the bricks.
I just like this photo!
All was made by me besides red one with skulls and bones and black plastic one.
C&C are very welcome!