A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,711
Currently Running With Scissors:
667 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Terribly Important SOB Swap II - FULL! (SU - Jan20 SO - Feb 27)  (Read 31417 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

thisbirdsabsurd
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Be Happy!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012 12:09:14 PM »

Round 1 really was awesome and hilarious....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy shop is here!  www.thisbirdsabsurd.etsy.com
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012 12:31:11 PM »

I respectfully decline to join you all in your terribly important business, because I am dreadfully busy.  I am already involved in too many other things, namely my first swap.

I will ~try~ to pencil you all in the next time  Grin

I may do this as a Fake swap, though.  My children and husband need to be reminded that they live with "Queen Goddess of the Universe of Sparky Stuff"

Want to do this as a personal swap, alongside this one? And at the rate things are going - you'll have your first swap feedback before sign-ups for this close!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012 01:33:58 PM »

I have heard too many wonderful things about the last round to skip this. (Funny meeting you here rlynn.  Cheesy)
Besides, there's been a startling lack of recognition of my awesomeness around my house recently.

Indeed. I wonder who it was that could have possible raved about this swap to you.  hmmm...

And yes...its best to remind those around you periodically of how terribly important you are...they do so forget sometimes.  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012 03:07:44 PM »

I am so glad to see that there are so many important craftsters who are worthy of swapping with one another.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012 04:39:02 PM »

From the Keeper of Curious Clutter, I may just have to join.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012 05:24:37 PM »

I respectfully decline to join you all in your terribly important business, because I am dreadfully busy.  I am already involved in too many other things, namely my first swap.

I will ~try~ to pencil you all in the next time  Grin

I may do this as a Fake swap, though.  My children and husband need to be reminded that they live with "Queen Goddess of the Universe of Sparky Stuff"

Want to do this as a personal swap, alongside this one? And at the rate things are going - you'll have your first swap feedback before sign-ups for this close!

I wouldn't mind it as a personal swap, but I don't really know how those work.  PM me and we can work something out if you explain it to me Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012 05:33:26 PM »

Greetings!

I, King Cosmo T. Wigglebottom, had my scribe pen this missive to Knickertwist to  request a place in the swap for my most loyal of servants....suereal: Satrap of the Eccentric, Harbinger of the Unorthodox, and Keeper of the Fluff.  I feel she is the most important SOB in my entire kingdom, and would like to see her rewarded.

PS.  That's from my dog (see avi...)!  Isn't he the best Grin

And his Royal Highness just ordered me to think "You KNow You Want To.." thoughts at rackycoo  Grin

I love it.... Keeper of the Fluff!!!!

I shall be joining this swap momentarily, well as soon as I get feedback back from my first swap. Although.... I do need to come up with a good name.... help....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
Saintcady
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012 05:44:21 PM »

I shall be joining this swap momentarily, well as soon as I get feedback back from my first swap. Although.... I do need to come up with a good name.... help....

Some lesser-known titles to get you started: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Royal_titles
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012 09:53:13 PM »

I had to chuck my tiara into the jeweled chest with the rest of you terribly important and fabulous people for this swap. I have gone unrecognized at home for too long! I mean really, anyone who has a 7-year-old daughter knows that there is a serious lack of deference going on. I had a lot of fun coming up with my terribly important title as well. Suddenly everything I type is being narrated in my head with a snooty British accent. LOL. And I have the uncontrollable urge to create a minion t-shirt for my 15-month-old son. He's just the right height for the post Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2012 05:23:25 AM »

I had to chuck my tiara into the jeweled chest with the rest of you terribly important and fabulous people for this swap. I have gone unrecognized at home for too long! I mean really, anyone who has a 7-year-old daughter knows that there is a serious lack of deference going on. I had a lot of fun coming up with my terribly important title as well. Suddenly everything I type is being narrated in my head with a snooty British accent. LOL. And I have the uncontrollable urge to create a minion t-shirt for my 15-month-old son. He's just the right height for the post Grin

I was looking online at tiara's for ideas, and my 12 year old did the typical  Roll Eyes and said "what are you doing ~now~?" So I showed her this swap.  She had a blast playing with accents and being all snobby while reading it. 

She has also commented more than once that she wants to have an account and do a swap.  I told her I would look into it.  I ~love~ that my kids are craftsters too! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Turning Tube Socks Into Heating Pads with Jessie Jane
How to Make a Magnetic Chalkboard
How to Make a Neon Plexi-Glass Peg Board
Great DIY Easter Ideas That Your Family Will Love
How to Make Mosaic Pots
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...