A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,551
Currently Running With Scissors:
470 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Terribly Important SOB Swap II - FULL! (SU - Jan20 SO - Feb 27)  (Read 29658 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

audio
Nobody could do that much dcoupage without calling on the powers of darkness.

Galactic Empress Audrey The Nerdy

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2012 11:36:30 AM »

i sent in my info!! can't wait to make stuff for someone who is soooo important!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2012 01:50:34 PM »

We're halfway full already! Woo hoo!

(fancy people say woo hoo right?)

THIS ROCKS   Logged

suereal
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2012 01:52:53 PM »

We're halfway full already! Woo hoo!

(fancy people say woo hoo right?)

If it didn't feel fancy enough, try sticking your pinkey out when you say it.  That fancies up anything Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
Knickertwist
Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

Gimme some sugar baby.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2012 01:55:05 PM »

I was looking online at tiara's for ideas, and my 12 year old did the typical  Roll Eyes and said "what are you doing ~now~?" So I showed her this swap.  She had a blast playing with accents and being all snobby while reading it. 

She has also commented more than once that she wants to have an account and do a swap.  I told her I would look into it.  I ~love~ that my kids are craftsters too! Grin

I wish my kidlet liked crafting more. His wee friends come over and tell me to get out the paints and clay but my kiddo couldn't be bothered. I'll have the have the nanny have a little chat with him about pleasing his dear 'Mumsy and Dadsy'  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

canamharris
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012 02:06:54 PM »

After many hours of pondering. I might have finally come up with a title!  Lady of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thimble.

However I must check with the lord of this household to make sure I can swap this round! ugh. I think I'm important enough and the crafting time is long enough that I could do it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012 03:19:32 PM »

After many hours of pondering. I might have finally come up with a title!  Lady of the Most Ancient and Most Noble Order of the Thimble.

However I must check with the lord of this household to make sure I can swap this round! ugh. I think I'm important enough and the crafting time is long enough that I could do it!

I like that title! I could only come up with 'snot-rag' (thats what I am at the moment! both boys use my clothes to wipe their noses Sad yuk!) I really could do with a better one, but need some help
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sweetyetevil

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012 04:09:33 PM »

Since I am having no luck ruling my fortress lately I decided to join this swap. I am pleased to announce that Mylady Mistress of Mischief has sent in her VERY important questionaire moments ago.... Cool
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Myrdda
I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I'm saying. - Oscar Wilde

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012 06:16:30 PM »

My daughter wants to join craftster as well and swap away, but I told her she needs to practice DOING crafts - because while it's super awesome to get great stuff, its not so awesome to not respond in kind. She's twelve, so she's started to get the patience for it .... but she has a ways to go yet. It would be cool to have a kids-craftster swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SWAPS:
Geeky Swap - sent

My Wists! www.wists.com/Myrdda
My Pinterest! www.pinterest.com/Myrdda
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2012 07:07:42 PM »

well. obviously i HAD to include my name on this list of most illustrious names for swapping.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
tapestrymlp

~Tapestry~

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2012 07:33:48 PM »

I like that title! I could only come up with 'snot-rag' (thats what I am at the moment! both boys use my clothes to wipe their noses Sad yuk!) I really could do with a better one, but need some help

Might I suggest the Sultana of Snot, at the very least? Or perhaps The Supreme Keeper of Snot Rags? Though I do think perhaps dispensing with the word snot might improve your suitably impressive and imperious title Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Tapestry~

Visit my Etsy store for magical crafts & whimsical figures, http://petitepotions.etsy.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Preparing the Chicken for the Chicken Curry
Browning and Adding Spices to Chopped Onions
Cooking With Sonny With a Chance Star Tiffany Thornton
How to Make Tofu with Minh Tsai
Nirmala Gupta of Bombay Emerald Chutney Company
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...