A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,611
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 58 **Shops Only**signup until January 24/12  (Read 7888 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator
More Art, Less Craft Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I'm an altered girl, in an altered world....

Colour outside the lines!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: January 05, 2012 05:21:19 PM »

Swap name: Shop the Swap Round 58  
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: alteredmommy
Craftster members who are the backup organizers for this swap: loves2experiment
Sign-up date range: 01/05/12 to 01/24/12
Date to send item by: Once someone claims from you, you have ONE WEEK to mail the item. The swap runs through to January 31
Limited to a certain number of people? 50
Non-U.S. participants allowed? Yes! Be aware that by signing up for this swap you are agreeing to ship items internationally if they are claimed by someone outside of your country

Additional Age requirement? YES **This swap is open to crafters who are 18+**

Gallery!
Discussion Thread!

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Has completed 2 swaps with positive feedback YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

All swappers MUST be pre-approved for this swap!

GENERAL
The Shop the Swap (or STS) is a different kind of swap in that we start with finished items.  We use a point system in which you price items in points that you receive when you sell your shop item to another swapper.  Once you have sent your claim out , you can use those points to buy any available item from any open shop in the swap.   Like the real world, you cant spend points that you dont have (no overdraft here) and you cant hoard your points under your mattress (you must close and go shopping when you have +7 points).  

SHOPS
- Post a shop in this thread with at least 5 finished, handcrafted items for the other swappers to choose from.  You can also post a small amount of craft supply items at the bottom of your shop.  **Custom items can be offered, but must be finished and sent in a timely manner, so keep this in mind and only offer custom items that you can finish quickly.  Please let us know if you will be sending late.
-Handcrafted items from other people may be offered in your shop, BUT  be aware of the potential of hurt feelings when selling items made for you in other swaps.  This is a high profile swap that many people see.  Crafted items from others must be credited with the name of the creator or you will be requested to remove that item.
-Each item should have a SHORT identifiable title, description and picture.  Each item should be priced between 1 and 3 points.  Groups of items can be priced at a choice of 2 for 1 (or 3 for 1 etc).  Charge what you think is fair for your crafted item, considering time/supply cost/popularity.
-Check peoples wishlists and use the discussion thread for brainstorming any new items to offer in your shop.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR SHOP FORMATS

-all persons new to the swap receive 3 points to spend.  This is a STS loan and you must leave with 3 points (in effect pay the loan back) for positive feedback.  
-Your shop must be open before you can spend your points in other shops.
-Remember there are no guarantees that claims will be made from your shop.  To make a sale you may need to adjust your prices or offer new crafted items/supplies.
-Everytime someone claims from you, you will get whatever point price you have listed for it.  List the claim at the bottom of your shop and add the points into pending and to your points total.  You cannot spend pending points.
-Once you have sent the claim, move the points into current.  All current points are spendable so go shopping!
-When you have +7 points (a TOTAL of current and pending) you must close your shop temporarily.  Edit your shop post to put CLOSED at the top in big bold letters that people will see.
-Once you go shopping (with your current points, you may have to ship first)and spend your points down to 5 or less, you can re-open your shop.
-Each round  claims to and from you should be listed with your point tally at the bottom of your shop.  See the next post for the proper shop format.
-Points will be carried over to the next round.  You need to send a sign-up for each new round of the STS, which will occupy a separate swap slot in your profile.

PLEASE SEE THE NEXT POST FOR CLAIM/SEND/RECEIVE PM FORMATS

FEEDBACK
Ongoing
-Positive feedback for the previous round will be given once you have signed up/opened shop for the next round AND the new round is open in your profile. If any prior claims go missing you may be required to remake/refund the points/offer something else in your shop if you have no DC# or shipping receipt.  If you have a valid DC# or shipping receipt it is your decision whether you will replace the item or have me arrange an angel
-You are responsible for signing up and opening your shop for the next round by the 15th of the month if you have under 3 points.  If we have not heard from you by then, temporary negative feedback will be given.

Final
-If you wish to leave the swap, please let the organizers know.  Positive feedback will be given if you have 3 points and all your claims have been received.
-Negative feedback will be given for leaving (this includes NOT sending in a signup before the end of the signup period) with less than 3 points and/or not sending claims made to you.  If you wish to leave and need points, have a sale, let people know in the discussion thread, offer some supplies.  
-Spend your points down to 3 if you do not plan on continueing to the next round.  If you leave with more than 3 points, any points above 3 will go into the inflation fund if you have not sent in a sign-up by the 15th of the next round's signup period.  Again, reminder pm's to join will not be sent out.  You can sign up and just go shopping if you do not wish to open a shop, just let us know. These points will not be returned to you should you join the STS in a future round.  So go shopping!

SHIPPING
-Remember that you have ONE WEEK to ship from the day you receive a claim.
-All items are to be shipped AFTER an official claim is received; please do not ship custom items before we receive an official STS claim for them.  Items shipped before they are claimed will not be covered under our angel policy should they go missing.
- DC# are required on all claims if eligible AS PER CRAFTSTER SWAP RULES; if sending internationally please keep your postal receipt until your item is received.   Thin items can be padded with a plastic grocery bag or something similiar to make them thick enough for a DC#.  If your item has not been received within a reasonable time (3-4 weeks domestic; 4-5 weeks international) an angel can be arranged if you have a DC# or postal receipt.  If not you will be required to remake or offer something else from your shop and resend.
-Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.

COMMUNICATION
-It is your responsibility to keep relevant people informed of your shop and claim status  
-all claim/send/receive pms must be sent to both organizers as well as to the person you are claiming from/sending to.  Please check you're outgoing pm's to ensure that everyone has received a copy!!!!!!
-Poor communication will be noted in your feedback.  This includes not informing the organizers/other swappers of claim status via the correct claim format; not posting in the discussion thread; slow signups for the next round when you have less than 3 points.
-Do join in the lively conversation on the discussion thread which can be found here:   http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401417.0

PLEASE PM THE ORGANIZERS alteredmommy, loves2experiment WITH THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION IF YOU WISH TO PARTICIPATE

(Make the title of your PM  Shop the Swap 58 SIGNUP)

Name of swap: Shop the Swap Round 58
Craftster username:
I am at least eighteen years old:
I have completed 2 swaps with positive feedback:
Email address:
Real name and mailing address (formatted for mailing):

Do you have at least 5 crafted items to start out with?
Have you read through the first 2 posts of guidelines/rules?
How many points do you think you have (Please check against the list below Smiley )?
Resolutions, yay or nay?
Top crafty goal for 2012-

Feel free to ask alteredmommy or loves2experiment if you have any questions!!

Shops from previous rounds:
Shop the Swap 57      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=397176.0
Shop the Swap 56      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=393757.0
Shop the Swap 55      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=391621.0
Shop the Swap 54      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=389661.0
Shop the Swap 53      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=387220.0
Shop the Swap 52      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=384166.0
Shop the Swap 51      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=381955.0
Shop the Swap 50      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=379550.0
Shop the Swap 42      http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=358253.0
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 05:10:22 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster Mobile has launched!  Find out more here

Have a Swap Problem?  Please open a HELP DESK ticket!!
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012 05:21:42 PM »

Shop format

Name of your shop and a brief bio, your location, allergy info..
OPEN or CLOSED  <<remember to change this when you need too!!>>

-List all crafted items you have to offer, either by high point to low point, newest to oldest-however you like to organize your items.
-A good picture of your item makes it much more likely to be claimed
-Make sure every item has a SHORT recognizable title that can be used in claiming (and makes it much easier for cutting and pasting to the claims list)
-Clearly mark the price of the item (1-3 points) in whole numbers only please-while you can list things for .25 or .5, there has to be enough of the items so people can make a whole number claim
-List how many of the items are available
-Once items are claimed, it is your responsibility to remove them from your shop to avoid claim confusion.  Pictures can be transferred to the gallery for each round.
-Include a brief description of the item

-Craft supply items can be listed after crafted items.  Please keep these to a  manageable amount and if you have more than a few use thumbnails for pictures.  If you put the thumbnail links together with no spaces they will show up in a line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
At the end of your shop please put your claims list and point total

Claims made from me -  <<List all claims made to your shop for the current round only like this:>>
to alteredmommy  fabulous soap (2 pt)

Claims I have made -  <<List all claims that you make to other people like this>>
from lapoli fabulous roving (2 pt)

Started with: 2   <<This is how many points you start the round with>>
Pending:2           <<This is the point total of claims made to you that HAVE NOT BEEN SENT YET-once you
                               send these points get removed from pending and added to current points
>>
Current:1            <<These are your spendable points from claims that you HAVE SENT-the point value of any
                                claims you make gets deducted from here
>>

TOTAL: 3           <<This is the total of PENDING and CURRENT points.  When the total is +7 you must temporarily
                               close your shop and spend (using current points) down to 5 or less
>>

A wishlist of items you would love to see in peoples shops can be included at the bottom of your shop  

Claim/Send/Receive pm format

All pms must be sent to all 3 organizers alteredmommy, lapoli, loves2experiment AND the person you are claiming/sending/receiving from.  All pms must be sent in the proper format to be valid, the FIRST properly formatted claim for any item wins the claim.  

Here is an example of a claim made on January 1:
To: alteredmommyloves2experimentperson you are claiming from
Subject: STS 38 Claim

Send by January 8
Phizzychick to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                        -bunch of doo-dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
Cheryl DM
10 moose eating my yard street
My town, AB
Canada,  H0H 0H0

Here is a line by line breakdown:

TO:   <<both organizers must be in this line and the person you are sending to.  We need to see all names in this line for the claim to be valid.  Make sure you use the To: space and NOT the bcc space.  Please check your outgoing message copy to see that the correct people received the pm and resend the message to everyone if anyone gets missed-this is REALLY, REALLY important and we dont mind getting copies as long as we eventually get a correct one!  Hint- write the names with quote marks around each one except the last>>
SUBJECT:  <<STS round #  Claim  OR Send OR Receive Please make sure the subject line is correct as it really helps with filing the hundreds of pms into the proper folder>>

SEND BY  <<7 days from the date that the claim was made, which is the date directly under the claim date on the calendar, include this on ALL claim/send/receive pms>>

claim
person you are claiming from to alteredmommy 5 neato cards (1 pt)
                                                  -  bunch of doo dads .5, bird necklace .5 (1 pt)
<<the person you are claiming from goes first, you go second>>
<<use the brief title of the item on ONE line, please write the claim beside the swapper names (this needs to be cut and pasted to the list)>>
<<claims must be made in whole points, if claiming a number of items listed as fractions of points you need to claim enough to add up to a whole point>>
<<each full point claim should be written on a separate line>>
<<multiple part point claims should be written as 1 claim as above>>
your address, written as it should be for mailing

send
<<you can copy the original claim made to you, make sure you change the SUBJECT line.    Obviously when you send a claim, your name goes first and the person you are sending to goes second.>>

receive
<<again you can copy the original claim, making sure you change the SUBJECT line to receive

Any personal comments or messages (I love this  thankyou etc..) needs to be put at the BOTTOM  of your message so we can see the claim info.

General Info

what about customs and holding claims  <<<<please read!!
Putting items on hold in your shop is up to your own discretion.  Only items that are currently listed in your shop can be put on hold.  Holds should only be accepted when your shop is open, if a shop is closed and you are itching to claim something please pm the shop owner and ask that they let you know when they reopen so you can claim.  Custom items should be posted and reserved on hold for the person you made them for, then they can submit a formal claim.  Please do not ask people via private message to hold items for you until you can submit a proper claim; this is not an acceptable way around the "first properly formatted claim wins the item" rule.  And as always please be reasonable about the time you expect someone to hold an item for you.

What is the Shop the Swap inflation fund?
This is where the extra points go.  The Shop the Swap has its own little economy and the average points per person runs about 3.5- mostly because of many swappers leaving with less/more than 3 points in earlier rounds.  The points need to stay in the swap to keep inflation down, that is why we ask that people spend down to 3 pts when leaving.  The inflation fund may be used to offset people leaving with less than 3 points; refunds for claims that have gone missing etc.

My points/claims don't match what I think they should. Is something wrong?
If it has been awhile since you made the claim or if any of the organizers admit to having been drunk/sick/tired/attending to life in the real world when we last updated the claims or points, go ahead and send us a PM. Otherwise, give us time to get caught up with claims. If your claim is a few days old and not has not shown up on the list, please send us a pm inquiring about it (it may have been missed in the hundreds of pms that we get or not messaged to everyone)

I think I have 7 points but you only show me with 6, am I closed? OR I think I have 6 points but you show me with 7, am I open? OR Why are my points still pending, I sent those items?
In general, if you have recently changed your points, you're probably right and the point total is probably out of date. When in doubt, it's fine to go with what you think your status is. It doesn't hurt to include a little note in any PM's you send letting us know, just in case there is an issue. (For example, "XladyluckX just claimed my peanut butter sculpture, but your list shows my shop as closed. I claimed a couple things recently so I think I should be open and this claim should be ok.") Now, since you are the person who is the most up to date on your own point total, help us out!! Please close your shop when you know you're at 7 points.  Re-open your shop when you know you are at 5 points or less. And, if you've sent us a PM saying you sent items, go ahead and spend the points, even if they still show as pending points on the list.

Why do I have to list my claims in my shop? Aren't you keeping track of my points?
Yes! We are keeping track of your points, and in any disagreement, ours is the list that counts. But to make it easier to resolve any disagreements, we'd like to be able to compare your list of what you think you've claimed/has been claimed from you, and compare it to our list.  I do go through everyones shops on occasion to add up points and make sure were all on the same page.
Also, if you keep a running list of your claims in your shop, it makes it much easier for people to look at your shop and figure out if you are open or closed in case you havent updated recently or when the points list hasn't been updated in the last 5 minutes!

If you have any further questions, please dont hestitate to pm the organizers!!!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2012 05:10:50 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator
Image Reproduction Techniques Moderator

Irreverent. Indomitable. Incorrigible.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2012 05:24:36 PM »

List of Shop Shoppity Shops!

A2K
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4719752#msg4719752
alteredmommy
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4717966#msg4717966
atsuko
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4717987#msg4717987
Avesthel
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4717986#msg4717986
craftaddiction
Just spending down...
gala_apples
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4719610#msg4719610
jo_mama
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4718077#msg4718077
kayrun
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4725964#msg4725964
LaughingLark
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4718261#msg4718261
loudxmouse
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4718139#msg4718139
loves2experiment
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4717968#msg4717968
nilmerg
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4719213#msg4719213
plaidpineapple
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4720440#msg4720440
pseudo_pix
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4719572#msg4719572
ptarmic wumpus
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4717980#msg4717980
raeraethejetplane
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4726900#msg4726900
rangerbeth
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4717999#msg4717999
RubyTuesday
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4725580#msg4725580
Sansa
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4718024#msg4718024
sarahj2001
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4718538#msg4718538
squidget
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4725247#msg4725247
TheSapphireMoon
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=401416.msg4719281#msg4719281
« Last Edit: January 15, 2012 08:46:47 PM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

...loves to experiment...not a monogamous crafter...

STS Spring Market 2014
loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012 05:26:09 PM »

Not yet sent
SENT
RECEIVED
Late, with communication
Missing in action with no communication
Item MIA

Total Stats:
Number of claims made so far this month: 55
Number of points spent so far this month: 75
Number of claims SENT: 55
Number of claims RECEIVED: 51

Send by Jan 14
jo_mama to nilmerg - 2 sets of wool dryer balls - (1)
atsuko to nilmerg - Custom aluminum stamped pendant w/glass heart - (2)
pseudo_pix to craftaddiction - 2 "row 3" headbands - (1)
jo_mama to gala_apples - Love rocks B, Q, O - (1)

Send by Jan 15
A2K to plaidpineapple - Hamburger wristlet + fabric + paintbrushes - (2)
A2K to sarahj2001 - Custom curtains - (3)

Send by Jan 16
nilmerg to pseudo_pix - Custom doily bunting - (3)
plaidpineapple to sarahj2001 - Blue/Yellow flowers scratch pad clutch - (1)
plaidpineapple to sarahj2001 - Bike ribbon + Campber ribbon + Eyelet phrases (sports & travel) - (1)

Send by Jan 17
Avesthel to sarahj2001 - Pink stitch markers - (1)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - Cucumber soap - (1)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - Orange splash - (1)

Avesthel to A2K - Crystal earrings - (1)

Sendb y Jan 18
A2K to Avesthel - 6 vintage dish towels + Tiny teacup pincushion (violets/gold handle) - (2)

Send by Jan 19
A2K to nilmerg - Embroidery hoops - (1)
A2K to nilmerg - Pink umbrellas fq +  Animal print fq + Baby animal themed 2 one yard - (1)

pseudo_pix to loudxmouse - Snappy necklace - (1)

Send by Jan 20
LaughingLark to A2K - Charms groups 6 & 8 + Goldfish pond handspun - (1)
LaughingLark to A2K - Flower charms 3 & 5 - (1)

Send by Jan 21
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - "Cinnamon" 2 oz alpaca - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - "Lyra" brown alpaca, 3.75 oz - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K -  Small bag of mixed alpaca & Tiger zip pouch - (1)

sarahj2001 to jo_mama - Handspun yarn, blue & gold 165 yards - (1)
plaidpineapple to jo_mama - Red/Blue scratchpad - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to plaidpineapple - Russian nesting dolls fabric - (1)
TheSapphireMoon to plaidpineapple - 2 pairs of bamboo purse handles + 2 zippers (burgundy & hunter green) - (1)

jo_mama to plaidpineapple - "Cleo" owl painting - (2)

Send by Jan 23
LaughingLark to ptarmic wumpus - Chips #3, 4, 5, 8, 9, and Morning glories core spun yarn - (3)

Send by Jan 24
ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark - 16 oz alpaca - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to LaughingLark - Brown merino - (1)

jo_mama to LaughingLark - 2 wool dryer balls + 1 hand loom - (2)

Send by Jan 25
loudxmouse to squidget - Knit tardis mitts - (1)
loudxmouse to squidget - 2 poly gift/snack bags - (1)

A2K to sarahj2001 - Fingering weight cotton yarn - (1)
A2K to sarahj2001 - Fingering weight red wool + Old readers - (1)

jo_mama to pseudo_pix - Framed owl pincushion - (1)
nilmerg to ptarmic wumpus - Embroidered tree bunting - (3)
nilmerg to craftaddiction - Toothbrush holder - (1)
nilmerg to craftaddiction - Phone charging holder - (1)

ptarmic wumpus to A2K - Kitchen towels - (2)

Send by Jan 27
A2K to craftaddiction - Needle case + shelf - (3)
gala_apples to loudxmouse - Plain navy cuff custom - (1)
pseudo_pix to RubyTuesday - Art yarn from hjertegarn - (1)
loves2experiment to jo_mama - Birdie note cards in french - (1)
RubyTuesday to jo_mama - Men's knitted mitts - (1)   VOID

Send by Jan 29
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - Masham "cloud" vessel - (2)

Send by Jan 30
squidget to nilmerg - Paper punches whole lot + Unisex T-shirt with bleach stenciled robot, black size L - (1)

Send by Feb 1
LaughingLark to atsuko - #1 and #6 chips - (1)
Avesthel to atsuko - Blue teardrop beads - (1)
alteredmommy to atsuko - Tie dye shorts - (1)
atsuko to jo_mama - Custom cluster pendant with stamped name, charm, and glass beads - (2)
atsuko to jo_mama - 25 custom tags - (1)

Send by Feb 2
TheSapphireMoon to Avesthel - Embroidered flour sack towels, bird & rose - (1)

Send by Feb 3
raeraethejetplant to nilmerg - Mystery small flat rate box of embellishments - (1)   VOID
nilmerg to TheSapphireMoon - Custom phone cozy - (1)

Send by Feb 4
jo_mama to ptarmic wumpus - Scissor linen - (2)
jo_mama to ptarmic wumpus - Stamped linen panels + Purple wool dryer balls - (1)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012 10:38:09 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012 05:36:10 PM »

Points as of January 25, 2012 2:00 pm MST

A2K   4   0   4
alteredmommy   3   0   3
atsuko   7   0   7
Avesthel   3   0   3
craftaddiction   6   0   6
gala_apples   4   0   4
inflation fund   5   0   5
jo_mama   3   0   3
kayrun   2   0   2
LaughingLark   1   0   1
loudxmouse   6   0   6
loves2experiment   7   0   7
nilmerg   5   0   5
plaidpineapple   2   0   2
pseudo_pix   3   1   4
ptarmic wumpus   8   0   8
raeraethejetplane   4   0   4
rangerbeth   5   0   5
RubyTuesday   1   1   2
Sansa   6   0   6
sarahj2001   1   0   1
squidget   2   1   3
TheSapphireMoon   0   2   2

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012 01:03:21 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

alteredmommy
Swap Moderator

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2012 05:36:45 PM »

Open!!

Located in lovely Northern Alberta, Canada, my smoke-free home includes a giant black cat, a big eared dog and his crazy little jack russel friend - while I try to keep things hair free lets just say I spend more time crafting or sleeping than vacuuming.....

Altered book necklace  2 points each  2 available
Little (about an inch and a quarter square) books from a battered copy of Shelley's poetical works....tarnished copper binding with a copper strapping bail these are strung on a 16" suede cord.  The page edges are burnt and there is no "back" so choose your poetry to show the world!

Supply Zone!!

Cotton napkins 1 point for the set
Set of 4 brand new 100% cotton napkins with battenberg lace detail in one corner.  About 11" square, these would be great to embroider!

collage pack 1 point  
The bulk of this pack is 25+ pages of different languages (German, Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese, Arabic) including some 1910 dictionary pages, 10 vintage bingo cards, joss paper, a 10 ruble note, cigarette coupons, random ephemera (random ephemera may not be as pictured)

Someone's random slides 1 point per 50 slides; 2 points for 125 slides  6 lots of 50
I have acquired a ton of someone's slides from the 60-80's.  They are randomly mixed, travel, people, snomobiling, rodeo etc.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
claims from me:

to atsuko (send to jo_mama)- tie dye shorts (1 point)

claims I made:

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:3
Current points: 3
Pending points: 1
Total points:  4

WISHLIST:
fabric baskets/organizers; a passport wallet; barkcloth type fabric (enough for a throw pillow front); silver rings; funky fiber; art (strange and weird); purses (especially a black one, prints are fine); handmade paper; silk bandannas for headscarves; aprons; re-usable sandwich wraps/snack bags/produce bags

« Last Edit: February 11, 2012 02:41:18 PM by alteredmommy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loves2experiment
Swap Moderator

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2012 05:37:24 PM »

CLOSED!

L2E's Little Swap Shop

All items (excluding supplies) are handcrafted by me in a non-smoking, pet-free household.  

Item descriptions and/or additional pictures are available for view by clicking on the thumbnails!

BIRDIE NOTE CARDS - SPANISH  1 point

BIRDIE NOTE CARDS - FRENCH  1 point

BIRDIE NOTE CARDS - CHINESE  1 point

BAKTUS SCARFLET  1 point

FLORAL WIP BAG  1 point

Claims from me:
Send by Jan 27
loves2experiment to jo_mama - Birdie note cards in french - (1)

Claims I've made:

Current: 7
Pending: 0
Total: 7
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012 11:37:38 AM by loves2experiment » THIS ROCKS   Logged

STS Spring Market 2014
ptarmic wumpus

You are in room 2

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2012 05:49:40 PM »

OPEN!

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

CUSTOM ITEMS:

C1. alpaca batts or fiber A few different alpacas here:
1. "cinnamon" 2 oz alpaca (1)
2. "Lyra" brown alpaca, 3.75 oz (1)
3. small bag of mixed alpaca, 3.5 oz (1/2)

4. big box o' alpaca, mostly white with a bit of brown. this can be as-is, or possibly carded into batts (I haven't tested this and can't swear that it will card well). ~1 lbs available, 8 oz/1 pt.  Carding is an extra 1 pt per 8 oz. Dyeing of the white alpaca 1 pt for any quantity. This fiber is shown in the close-up photo.

1/2 POINT ITEMS:

H1. silk handkerchiefs itajime shibori with acid dye. Approx 10" square. Choose purple rings, black and red squares, hearts, or stars. (1/4 pt ea)

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, choose left or right:

Indigo dyed handkerchiefs, squares or scrunched:

H2. Felted pod  (1/2)

H3. Silk acid dyed scarves choose pink/purple or blue/taupe. (1/2 ea).

H4. sweater hat from a pale blue (not white) sweater. Fits about a 23" circumference head. (1/2)

H5. Tiger zipper bags approx 5x7", lined. 1 available. 1/2 pt.

H6. carrot bib from a pattern (1/2)

ONE POINT:

1A. turquoise skinny felt scarf medium wool (like corridale) skinny scarf in grey, black, turquoise  (1)

1B. Silk shibori scarves with acid dyes. 1 pt each. choose (left to right):
rainbow and black crepe
turquoise and purple chiffon
red and brown chiffon
orange and red chiffon
blue green and brown chiffon
red-pink-black crepe
tan, blue, white crepe

1C. Purple tweed hat purple tone wool tweed hat, fully lined, fits a larger size (~23" head).  (1)

1D. Purple tweed cap purple tone wool tweed cap, fully lined, with brim. Fits a medium head (~22")  (1)

1E. Indigo batts mystery wool batts dyed with indigo. Some small vm and second cuts. Mostly lighter colors remain. 4 oz remaining.

1F. Custom towel topper Choose your fabric and towel combination (fabric: utensils, pots and pans, fruit, recipe). Also choose velcro (for hanging on a bar) or loop (for hanging from a knob) style. Please PM me prior to claiming! (1 ea)

1G. felted yarn scarf using handspun from LL! felted into a loose scarf with merino. (1)

1H. cat felt in sumi-e style. approx 9x12". (1)

TWO POINTS

2A. Silk shibori scarves 2 pt each. Choose (left to right)
Silk Charmeuse, choose:
turquoise and blue/grey
orange, red, and brown
silver and black
rainbow and black
indigo (not acid dye)

2B. Cotton drawstring bag heavy cotton bag, lined with broadcloth. One interior pocket, grommets and drawstring. I have a bag from this pattern, and it is useful for storage. (2)

2C. Felted mini rugs felted wool, cotton backing for strength. (2) Choose heart (26x22")

or circles (21")

2D. Color block scarf merino felted scarf, resist dyed  (2)

2E. Felted hat wacky felted hat in purples  (2)

2F. felted vessels test vessels, round vessels approx 8" diameter, choose white shetland with leicester longwool curls bottom has wacky grey curls that you can't see (2)

OR brown welsh vessel (2)

tall skinny grey vessel (2)

THREE POINTS
3A. Rainbow paillete scarf merino felted scarf with paillettes and banana fiber.  (3)

SUPPLIES

S1.  Books:]
String Art (1/2)

Items I have claimed:
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - cucumber soap (1)
sarahj2001 to ptarmic wumpus - Orange Splash (1)
LaughingLark to ptarmic wumpus - Chips #3, 4, 5, 8, 9, and  Morning glories core spun yarn (3)
nilmerg to ptarmic wumpus- Embroidered tree bunting (3)
jo_mama to ptarmic wumpus - scissor linen (2)
jo_mama to ptarmic wumpus - stamped linen panels and purple wool dryer balls (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to A2K -  "cinnamon" 2 oz alpaca (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - "Lyra" brown alpaca, 3.75 oz (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K -  small bag of mixed alpaca (.5) & tiger zip pouch (.5) -  (1)
Ptarmic Wumpus to LaughingLark--16 oz alpaca (2), Brown merino (1)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - kitchen towels (2)
ptarmic wumpus to A2K - masham "cloud" vessel (2)

Starting Points: 6 available; 0 pending
Available Points:  5
Pending Points :   0
Total Points:        5
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012 06:03:21 PM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Avesthel

♥ birds ♥

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2012 05:56:38 PM »

Avesthel's Emporium of goodies

closed
Bird friendly, smoke free home  Smiley

Please find me in the next round here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=403015.msg4741603#msg4741603

Bought
received

Send by Jan 18
A2K to Avesthel - Vintage Dish Towels (All 6 towels) - 1.5 points
A2K to Avesthel - Tiny Teacup pincushions (the violets/gold handle one) - 0.5 points
Total - 2 points

Send by Feb 2
TheSapphireMoon to avesthel - Embroidered flour sack towels - bird - 1 point
TheSapphireMoon to Avesthel - Embroidered flour sack towels - rose - FREE  (BOGO sale)

Total - 1 point

Total points bought this round: 3

----

Sold
shipped
received

Send by Jan 17
Avesthel to SarahJ2001 -  Pink Stitch Markers (1pt)

Send by January 17
avesthal to A2K - crystal earrings (1)

due feb 1
Avesthel to atsuko - Blue teardrop beads - 1 point

Total points sold this round:  3

Started this round with:  3 points

Current:  3
Pending: 0
Total:     3

Ended this round with: 3 points

All bought and sold items have made it to their destination!   Smiley

« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 04:38:10 PM by Avesthel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2012 05:57:26 PM »

open!!!  

DO COME IN AND SHOP TODAY!!  
Items are crafted in a non-smoking, bird-friendly home.

New items:

custom tags - 25 stamped for 1 point --or-- 30 blank tags for 1 point.  Choose from round, scallop, or pointy tops.  Stamping options include:
Russian nesting dolls, keys, feather, flower (all shown), stamping of initial(s), phrases like "thanks" or short things that will fit on the tags.  I also have tags made from boxes (pop its, cereal, postcards, maps).    

Custom aluminum stamped pendant w/glass heart - 2 points
examples:

Custom cluster pendants with stamped name, charm, and glass beads - 2 points

Charms: mermaids, seahorse, turtle, whale, dolphin, dragon, lions
If there is something specific you want please PM me.

Skeleton pendant - 2 points

TOLP -  1 point each.

Close up:

red jasper, blood jasper, carnelian, yellow jade
turquoise, tiger's eye, citrine, blue goldstone (synthetic)

moss, green turquoise, blue turquoise, aqua,
purple, moonstone, labrodite

100% copper stamped pendants - 2 points.  Comes with phrase of your choosing...check with me first to make sure that it fits.  

100% aluminum stamped pendants w/freshwater pearl- 2 points.  Comes with phrase of your choosing...check with me first to make sure that it fits. This one says TEACH LOVE INSPIRE

animal cards - 3 for 1 point.
Choose from octopus, heggie, raven, mouse, turtle, whale, kraken, reindeer, bunny, bat...more to come and requests welcome.

drop spindles - 1 point each. bottom shown; can make top upon request.

Cricut Custom Cuts - price negotiable depending on how much paper it takes.  Smiley  Please PM me to discuss what I can make for you!  Smiley  Here's a small sample:
not available now

Vintage button hairclips- 1 set of 2 clips for 1 point.  Made with sturdy silver plated hairclip base. Please claim by stating column 1 or 2, then #1-8

These are gone:  column 1 - #1 and column 2 - #8

Button rings - 1 point; Lego rings - 2 for 1 point  Both made with silver plated, adustable ring base.
Please claim by stating which row#1-4 and then the #, ex row 1 ring 3
Lego can be claimed by color: black also available, just not shown.  Smiley

Lego heart necklace - 1 point.  Chain custom sized for you! Choose from marroon, red, blue, light blue, black and yellow!

Owl pin - 1 point.  Good quality silver-plated pin with gemstone.

Leaf charm bracelets - 2 points.  Made with glass beads and silver findings.  I will custom fit these.  Working on a sample with clasp closure tonight.  Earrings below show a closeup of several of the beads used.

lego soap - 10 for 1 point.  Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

large lego soap - 1 point  Slightly larger than 2.5" x 2.5". Choose your color: white, pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.  
See pic on right.

puzzle soap - 3 for 1 point  Choose your color: pink, orange, blue, green.  Pikake/jasmine fragrance available.

SUPPLIES:

Fortune cookie papers - 1 point.  ON HOLD FOR PSEUDO You will get a jars worth--but not in a jar for mailing purposes.  Smiley

50 Go Card postcards - 1 point -or- 200 Go Card postcards - 2 points.  USA only.  Sorry. Promotional cards that I collected years ago.  No doubles.  I will try to accommodate requests for Pokemon (one is a puzzle), LOTR, etc.  Smiley

Lemony Snicket misFortune telling cards - 1 point. Comes in velvet pouch.

large printable address labels with room for your return address - 1.  These will be laser printed.  http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c29/atsuko2005/DSC04873.jpg

Claims from me:
due feb 1
atsuko to jo_mama
- Custom cluster pendants with stamped name, charm, and glass beads - 2 points
- custom tags - 25 stamped for 1 point
total: 3pts

Claims I made:
avesthel to atsuko - blue faceted beads - 1point
LaughingLark to atsuko-  bead chips #1 and #6 - 1point

Current: 5
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 8

my wishlist
-cookie cutters (vintage/new)
-jello molds (have egg, cars)
-cotton zippered pouches/wristlets
-goodies for my nieces
-things for Lana's classmates (need 14)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012 02:52:00 PM by atsuko » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Wear Skirts Over Pants
Has Halloween Gotten Too Sexy?
From the Vogue Closet - The Perfect Fall Cardigan
Jeanius - Grace Fuller on the Perfect Jeans
Vintage Bowles - Discovering Vintage Yves Saint Laurent in NYC
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...