A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,364
Currently Running With Scissors:
437 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Easter swap?  (Read 6266 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sharalee
http://pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins/?filter=likes

Retired Hairstylist/Crafter

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012 02:07:06 PM »

Awww, some really cute stuffies there. I would love to make some bunnies and carrots maybe..who knows. I would love to fill my daughter's basket with homemade items, and make some things to send also. Maybe some little Easter purses for girls, or hair bows, some games maybe? I don't know. The possibilities are endless.

"Momof2" those possibilities sound great!! I love this idea. Can't wait till it starts!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http:/pinterest.com/sharalee3/pins?filter=likes

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
Bobomom
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012 04:03:26 PM »

I would be totally for this swap as well. I don't have children, but I love Easter and love to make things for kids!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
quaggy
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2012 06:32:03 PM »

I would be up for this!!!!  I made a claim in OWS 68 for Easter Goodies for the kiddos, magnets, decorated eggs, a wall banner and would love to get some stuff to decorate with too!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2012 07:00:15 PM »

I'm so excited. I hope someone will organize this. Please wait for me to finish my swap though. I'm sending out around the 23rd of this month Cheesy LOL I love making things for kids too! I don't have very many kids to craft for other than my 2, and one of them is 12 now so she's not into a lot of stuff I make.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sharalee

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2012 07:35:39 PM »

I'm so excited. I hope someone will organize this. Please wait for me to finish my swap though. I'm sending out around the 23rd of this month Cheesy LOL I love making things for kids too! I don't have very many kids to craft for other than my 2, and one of them is 12 now so she's not into a lot of stuff I make.
                                                                                                                                                                         Just updating. Hey maybe some headbands, flowers on a barrette, for boys a knit or crochet a stuffie, or a roll up car holder. I don't have kids anymore either, but love to make stuffies, purses, etc. I don't organize I'm too scatter brain. So please someone organize for us!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will do personal swaps!! I make Art Dolls/Junker Jane Dolls/Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls/also TM Patches
Momof2!
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2012 06:00:52 AM »

Yes please, someone organize for us Smiley
All kinds of fun things to make. I love all the ideas so far! Stuffies can be made for boys or girls.. I'm picturing a little bunny with overalls on, or a fireman suit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IridescentDoll
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2012 10:03:57 AM »

I wont participate due to I only want to do one swap at a time but I would be more then happy to organize. I've been wanting to organize one so this would be perfect Smiley..

If this is cool with everyone when would everyone like sign-ups and send outs to be?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
Sharalee

« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2012 10:30:30 AM »

Oh that's so cool!!!........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy :   Thank you so much  "iridescentDoll"  So Easter is April 8 Th what about sign ups end of February or first of March & so we would have 3 to 4weeks to make the stuffies, bags, hair accessories, & anything else. What do you think?  Any other suggestions?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2012 04:04:07 PM »

Yay! Thank you so much. I think sign ups anytime mid to end of Feb or maybe first part of March. Whatever is good for everyone. Since Easter is April 8th, I think that send outs should be at least April 1st or a few days before..so everyone will have their stuff by Easter. I'm so excited!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IridescentDoll
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2012 07:33:52 PM »

Okay I was thinking sign-ups could be from Feb 19th to Feb 29th that's 10 days for signups

Partners on the 1st and send outs on March 29th that's one month for crafting and it gives 10 days to receive

what do you guys think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Craft a Button Brooch
How to Craft Duct Tape Fabric
How to Craft Apple Balloons
How to Craft Duct Tape Flip-Flops
How to Craft Apple Stamps
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...