A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,546
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Envelope Swap (INTERNATIONAL) (sendouts by 30/1) GALLERY  (Read 12366 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lylacfey
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2012 04:28:31 AM »

Yes Lylac, She is hand drawn and coloured, then cut out and placed on the background, which I then distressed.

I had a lot of fun making this envelope Smiley

She is absolutely beautiful! I really mean that. I can't stop studying her. I always love pieces like that.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2012 04:46:52 AM »

From Kimicara. I love the bookmark. What is it made of?

I could be wrong, but it looks like some sort of circuit board to me, although they are usually green, so Huh

I probably wont get updated today - was at A&E with Scott at stupid o'clock this morning (think it was 3 when we got there, and he'd woken us up about 2 hours before that Sad) so I'm dead beat. He's okay - they think it's an ear infection, which I know are very painful, so no wonder he was screaming fit to bring the house down  Shocked Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2012 05:08:00 AM »

I probably wont get updated today - was at A&E with Scott at stupid o'clock this morning (think it was 3 when we got there, and he'd woken us up about 2 hours before that Sad) so I'm dead beat. He's okay - they think it's an ear infection, which I know are very painful, so no wonder he was screaming fit to bring the house down  Shocked Sad

Sorry your boy is hurting.  My boy has an ear infection, too.  They are miserable.  (((hugs))) to your little one
THIS ROCKS   Logged

meowari
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2012 05:25:20 AM »

Poor kiddo. Ear infections suck!

I received from special_occasion last night, but was too tired to post last night.
Unfortunately, there was a small tear in the envelope when I got it.  Sad I hope not too many things fell out:

There were tons of goodies inside, though, so I don't think I lost much!

Buttons, labels, stickers, pretty red metallic brads, purple microbeads... and postage stamps! I was just thinking about ordering a package of international postage stamps the other day because I don't have any!

Thank you so much, special_occasion, I love all of my stuff!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lylacfey
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2012 04:17:28 AM »

mini_mum Hugs to your baby. I had them too as a child and permanently deaf in one ear because of it. My heart goes out to your son. I hope he gets to feeling better soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
Vecrutzi
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012 02:31:31 PM »

Two envelopes from special_occasion in a row in the gallery!

I received last night, and my landlord brought the envelope to me. I haven't had any mail since I moved into my new apartment, so he wasn't quite sure what to do with it. Super excited for finally getting mail, and doubly so because it's awesome mail!

Here are all my fabulous Aussie goodies from special_occasion

My envelope was full of cool stuff,  postcards from her homeland of Tazmania! (Way too cool, I wish I was from somewhere neat like Tazmania) Stamps from around the world (She didn't know, but I collect stamps), beads, a set of dart fins and some yummy smelling tea. It also had this cool bookmark of a 'sheila's' phrases!

Special_occasion also made me a cool bookmark in my favourite colours. Now I just have to convince my cats it is NOT a playboy for them and belongs in my books.

Thanks Special_occasion, you were an excellent swap partner Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps!
special_occasion
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012 03:55:46 PM »

I'm so glad you both like your envelopes Smiley

meowari, don't worry, you only lost a couple of buttons from the looks of it and I now know it's worth giving extra thought to tear proof packaging, sorry!
Vecrutzi, I'm honoured to have sent the first bit of mail to your new address!   

Lots of fun swapping with you both Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #47 on: January 21, 2012 02:05:22 AM »

love the aussie shelia bookmark - and I understood all the sayings without the translations!!
I have even been known to use one or two myself - don't get your knickers in a knot [although I say twist] and wanna cuppa being the usual ones  Grin Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mouseatethekitty
« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2012 07:56:57 AM »

I thought I would flip through my pics and see if I had any from
ecopp's envelope. Camera's are tricky sometimes. Mine had mysteriously erased all of my images about a month or two ago, quite frustrating :/

It was mostly supplies, embroidery floss and nifty little buttons I've been hanging on to. The fabric took up the bulk of the envelope so I couldn't fit much in.

And an extra image of the Dr. Who patch, it was my first time embroidering so I gave a shot at a Teesha Moore patch
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mouseatethekitty
« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2012 07:59:12 AM »

Everyone's stuff looks wonderful so far! I'm waiting for one more envelope to come in. Hopefully it will be in my mailbox today. I have to motivate myself to walk down to it, It finally snowed yesterday and it is coooooooold out there Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Shake It Up - Miso Dressing Recipe
Kitchen Kids: Making a Bento Lunch Box
How to Make Dan Dan Noodles
Chicken Tikka Masala with Lasagna Fusion Dish
Regional Cooking in Mumbai
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...