A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,535
Currently Running With Scissors:
517 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Envelope Swap (INTERNATIONAL) (sendouts by 30/1) GALLERY  (Read 13042 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: February 01, 2012 08:45:49 AM »

yup - green food colouring = yellow yarn, and blue kool aid = green yarn! Either I'm doing something wrong, or it's something to do with the yarn, I have no idea what the composition of the yarn is, but have 4 cops of it, so lots more experimentation to come Smiley (PS - not sure how well I 'set' it as only the 2nd time I've done any dyeing, and 1st with food colouring, so be careful what you use it for Smiley)

All 20 little fingers out the way at the mo (10 at nursery and other 10 asleep), so took the opportunity to take some pictures Smiley

I was feeling a bit stressed on Thursday - we'd had a very early morning, a drive of 1 1/2 hours and then an hour of me dressing & feeding the boys (and I'd forgotten Miles' shoes Sad), followed by sitting doing nothing while DH got his degree, then another 90 mins in the car home, grabbing the missing shoes, dropping me off for a meeting and Miles at nursery, with no time for lunch, so I was excited to find an envie from Eclectic Dreamer waiting for me on the doormat Smiley I squeeed, shoved it in my bag and having grabbed the errant footware went to the meeting, where I opened it Smiley

I was very good, and squeeeeeed very quietly as I saw all the wonderful goodiness I'd been sent Grin

The whole lot:

Bling:

The black stuff underneath the other bits is my VERY favorite - in fact I've asked for MORE because its SO cool Cool

You can just about see - they are scratch off alphabet stickers Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley I had a play on one of the sheets so you can kinda see how big the stickers are as I went between them.

I also received from FrankSpinello:

some lovely paper:

alphabet stickers Grin

the big ones are padded fabric & very tactile.

Some peel-offs, medals and  ?? felt? not sure what it is, but looks fun whatever it is!

A bag of fun Smiley

2 tree ATCs, playing cards from a snap game, foam letters, ribbons, pompoms, stamps, fun eraser, heart card toppers/stickers, goggle eyes & handmade flower

Last but by no means least - a hand made book with fun pages made of paper, felt and satin, it is just crying out to be 'smashed' Smiley, a matchbook notebook, some brads and a hand made leaf bead (polymer clay?)

THANK YOU to all my partners, and everyone else who has taken part!

I have had such fun with this swap - any one up for another round in a few weeks?
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012 08:53:03 AM by mini_mum » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lylacfey
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2012 01:48:18 AM »

Oh, bling and stencils. My two loves! Smiley I am definitely up for another round in two weeks. I am actually destashing. CHA is done today so I am making room for my new wants. Ok, I only want two things but I enjoy my annual CHA destashing. I always find new treasures and have lots of pretties to send to a new home.

CHA is Craft Hobby Association show for all who are going "What is CHA?" lol. It's a big trade show held every six months showcasing all the new things we need to fill up in our craft room.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/97658832@N05/

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/gelyafey/

Organize your life around your dreams and watch them come true.
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2012 03:25:29 AM »

THANK YOU to all my partners, and everyone else who has taken part!

I have had such fun with this swap - any one up for another round in a few weeks?

Since this has been the catalyst for 4 private swaps for me, Heck Yeah I'll do another one!  And maybe even stay in the weight limit this time Smiley  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

IdlersDesign
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2012 12:59:01 PM »

I received from gavagai today:

Love, love the envelope with all the stamps; it'll be in my art journal  Cheesy

A collection of pretty postcards

Stamps from different countries, cute little hangers and lots of whimsical things

Some little soldiers, ninjas and aliens. My son immediately started playing with the soldiers, luckily he still thinks all guns are loaded with water  Wink Sorry about the chocolate cookie in the pic, it was our hot chocolate and cookie time  Wink

And the crafted item, a soot sprite ring from Totoro.

Thanks, love it all!

Mini_mum, about another round; I say yeah!  Cheesy

« Last Edit: February 04, 2012 01:01:12 PM by IdlersDesign » THIS ROCKS   Logged

`No one should do for me that which I can reasonably do for myself D.H. Lawrence

pinterest
Momof2!

« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2012 06:11:27 PM »

I haven't heard from one of my partners and I sent out almost 2 weeks ago. I hope that she is okay. I thought it would be okay to send pictures. I'm sure she has received.

I sent her some stickers, some googley eyes, buttons, a few cut outs of moon, clouds, sun, some various paper, stationary, a pocket cross made in the Great Smoky mountains, some paper mache beads I made, and I *tried* to dye a little bag with watercolors. It was supposed to be rainbow but didn't really turn out as great as I had hoped (which is usually the case).

THIS ROCKS   Logged
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #105 on: February 05, 2012 06:10:03 AM »

I got Mini_mum's envie on Friday, just as I was getting ready to go out of town...I have been going buggy wanting to post all the awesomeness of what she sent!  Finally, I get to post...if I can remember how Smiley

In no particular order Smiley
the two cards on the right are paintings- so beautiful!  they are unmarked, so I do not know if they are mini_mum originals or not, but I ~adore!~ them!

I have no idea why these are upside down...sorry! Tongue

The envie was torn, but with all the goodies inside, I cannot imagine anything was lost Smiley  It was beautiful- dragons and kitties...and the most beautiful stamp, but I didn't take a picture of that side:)

Inchies!  YAY!  ~so adorable~  and so beyond my skill set! I love the tree so much!  And the bear holding the cat- so cute!  

I am  not sure if this is paper, or some kind of fusible product or what, but it is shiny and shimmery and just wonderful!

Yummy goodness from where she comes from!

the most amazing "stained glass" stickers I have ever seen

I am not even sure if this is everything!  But this is getting way too image heavy... Smiley  thank you so much Mini_mum for a most awesome envie!
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012 06:31:53 AM by dewshinesdopp » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 05, 2012 03:10:08 PM »

and I *tried* to dye a little bag with watercolors. It was supposed to be rainbow but didn't really turn out as great as I had hoped (which is usually the case).

I think it's absolutely beautiful! A nice, gradual rainbow shading.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
mouseatethekitty
« Reply #107 on: February 05, 2012 03:54:01 PM »

Great packages! I especially love those mini aliens from toy story, where did you ever find those? So neat!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!

« Reply #108 on: February 05, 2012 04:56:34 PM »

Lots of cute stuff was traveling through the post in these envies. This was a fun swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lovesclutter

Nothing is safe in its native form.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #109 on: February 05, 2012 04:57:14 PM »

I love them all. I think I'm getting very interested in sticker.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
6 Hair Trends For Fall
Easy Waterfall Braid Tutorial
Celebrity Inspired Hair For the Summer
4 Glam Ways to Wear a Hair Wrap
6 Tips For Gorgeous Hair at Any Age
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...