Swap name: Wicked Vices Altered Tin Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: rackycoo
, co-organizer: cackle
Sign-up date range: January 4, 2012-January 14, 2012 or until full
Date to send item by: February 15, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 20
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? No
If so, which country?
Additional Age requirement? Must be at least 18
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: Correct
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: N/A
- Is at least 18 years old: YES, lordy
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 18 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Vices. You know you have them. Why not celebrate your favorite vice by allowing your partner to immortalize it in a wicked altered Altoid tin? For this swap, you will choose your five favorite vices and list them for your partner. Your partner will pick one to showcase in a gorgeously decorated altoid tin. You will get a similar list, and choose one vice to showcase. Example vices might be: procrastination, hoarding art supplies, reading trashy novels, too much midnight snacking...you get the drill.
For those new to altered tins there is a tutorial posted by rackycoo here
Extras are okay if agreed upon by both partners, but really the tin itself is the only requirement, and you're going to make such and awesome one, so isn't that enough? There is plenty of time to craft, so make sure you do something spectacular!We reserve the right to refuse anyone who has a history of poor communication and/or late sending.
It is a requirement to post in the thread so everyone can keep up with announcements.
Please check into the thread regularly and communicate with the organizers if problems occur or you will be late.
We don't want your vice to be "poor communication"!
If you want to participate, information to send to both rackycoo
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Wicked Vices Altered Altoid Tin
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 18 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
1.My five vices are:
I have listed these in order of preference (Yes/No)
2. Would you prefer the tin lid on, or removed? Or do you care?
3. Is there anything else at all that your partner or organizers need to know about you?
4. Have you been in an altered tin swap before? If so, who have you already been partnered with?
5. Is there anyone you would secretly love to be partnered with, or would rather NOT be partnered with for this round, i.e. perhaps you've already been partnered with them several times in past swaps? (YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL AND WE WILL DELETE YOUR ANSWER WHEN WE SEND THIS INFO TO YOUR PARTNER.) PARTICIPANTS
(*= needs to post in the thread)
4. Killam Creative
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.