A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,719
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 35 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap - January 2012 Gallery  (Read 25695 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012 09:36:43 AM »

Oh superduperbunbun, I LOVE your "Arise" card!  Wonderful idea!  And SonjaBoo's Moon on a String card is awesome, as well!  I absolutely love that theme Mountains and Clouds! 

The monster's with a story theme is too cute!  That monster is so funny!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012 10:20:30 AM »

I love the Moon on a String theme. All the cards are so amazing! I will have to think of something but I am afraid anything I come up with will pale in comparison to the amazing cards you already have!

When I see that card from Kingdom hearts I think of el chupacabra! To much late night Discovery channel!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Oath Keeper

Addicted to Plushies...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2012 01:39:40 PM »

Well I have another slew of cards to post today Smiley This time from jennden. She picked me for Astrology, and she went overboard much to my delight lol.
First is Virgo, my pictures of this card completely washed out he colors on it no matter what I did Sad but it's amazing in person!

Then there my sign Wink Cancer! I wish the shimmer shower up better in the pictures.

Next is another special to me sign, Scorpio, aka my mom lol. I'm not even sure what all the tricks used on this card are but it's cool looking none the less Cheesy

Thanks jennden, they are all lovely Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SuperDuperBunbun
« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012 06:51:45 PM »

jillybeans now you know why i got so excited and jumped the gun to claim MC for it lol

those astrology cards are fabulous!
mmm i think my daughter turns into that monster when i'm not looking..everday i have so many clothes that seemingly fall off the hangers and she has no idea how it happened...
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012 06:58:12 PM by SuperDuperBunbun » THIS ROCKS   Logged

please know i don't especially love all things bunnies.. i'm just a lame name picker Wink
tastyclaythings
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012 07:00:26 PM »

I got three awesome ATCs today!  Grin You guys are amazing artists!

This is my steampunk ATC from Jennden. So cool! It was really difficult to take a picture, it's very shimmery and metallic. Love it!

This is my Envy (7 deadly sins) ATC from jmiller614. This is awesome. I'm freaking out trying to figure out how I'll display all these!

This is my Lust (7 deadly sins) ATC from Gozer. LOVE it! My boyfriend and I were arguing over what you used, tell me it's some sort of marker so I can say "I told you so!" Haha.

Thank you guys, these are just freaking great!!  Cheesy This is the most fun I've had in a long time. It's so exciting checking the mail everyday, and making little works of art to share!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!

Will do personal swaps for ATCs! PM me Smiley

On the hunt for playing cards - King of Hearts! I need as many as I can get. Will trade ATCs. PM me if interested!
gozer

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012 07:01:32 PM »

Had a crazy week. My computer was on the fritz but it was fixed today so I am finally able to post!

I got 2 neat cards from TwistedTruth for my Alien theme.
 The little alien in the background looks so cute that I want to peel the words off to get a better look!

It was my lucky week because next I got from Jillybeans and she sent me two as well! The bunny was for my cute animals smoking cigarettes theme. She started it but then didn't like it and her husband talked her into finishing it. I am glad because it is adorable! The other one is for my white animals on a blue background. I can't wait to get a bunch of these and put them together. I think it will be really pretty.

Oath Keeper sent me this adorable white fox. I think it goes great with Jillybeans card.

Savagerose sent me this beautiful card. It is called "worth it's weight in gold" and has gold shimmer paint on it.

Love all my cards! Thanks everyone!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gozer

« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012 07:05:44 PM »

Tastyclaythings, yes. You win! The lust card was done in Copic markers on illustration board. My hubby got them for me for Christmas and I am hopelessly adicted to them! I am glad you like it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tastyclaythings
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012 07:22:02 PM »

wooohoo! He thought it was charcoal. Bahaha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest!

Will do personal swaps for ATCs! PM me Smiley

On the hunt for playing cards - King of Hearts! I need as many as I can get. Will trade ATCs. PM me if interested!
SuperDuperBunbun
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012 08:39:39 PM »

I love seeing what others come up with for everyones themes... such beautiful, exciting atcs people make.....hurry hurry feb Tongue
It's so inspiring to go off and make more of these little buggers just so i can claim everyone over and over again hehehe.
ATM i have like 2/10 completed i must get them finished so i can make more Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please know i don't especially love all things bunnies.. i'm just a lame name picker Wink
TwistedTruth
Craft Addict

Riddle me this...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: January 21, 2012 11:06:28 AM »

I received a few days ago from savagerose AND Oath Keeper! And everything is spectacular.

First is savagerose's "Voldemort" (who is sexy and he knows it!) for my Harry Potter ABCs, "V".

Oath Keeper chose me for "Kittehs" (specifically lolcatz).
"Oh hai! Youz boifriend called... He not ur boifriend ANYMOAR."

Thanks so much! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Crafty Business Blog WARNING! <Probable> Spoilers | My Pinterest
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 23 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
DSLR Camera Basics
Making a Laptop Holder for a Photography Tripod
Sanyo Xacti DMX-CS1 HD Dual Camera Review
How to Use a Home Lighting Kit
An Inside Look on David LaChapelle Work
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...