Swap name: Simple/Easy Crafts Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Cloudsnapper
Sign-up date range: 1/3/2012 to 1/24/2012
Date to send item by: 2/24/2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? No
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES
Details of swap:
Sometimes people get very elaborate with their swaps, very tricksy and elaborate. That's really awesome! But in this swap, we're sticking to the simple things. No fancy techniques here! This is for simple and easy items, something you could make while watching TV (if that's your thing.)
Things like garter stitch scarves in a cuddly yarn, granny square items, soft crochet hats, simple sewn items. The easy stuff.
That doesn't mean that you don't need to craft to your best ability on everything you make. Make sure you try the best even though it's simple and use nice materials, not specifically expensive materials, but nice ones you'd like to use for projects for yourself.
This is a 3-point swap, so either one large item, a medium and a small, or 3 small items.
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
What crafts can you do?
What would you like to make for this swap?
What would you like to receive?
What would you not like to receive?
Do you have a Pinterest or Wist, and if so, where is it?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
10. Lady Orizas
We have partners! My apologies if I spell your name wrong here. I'll forward the questionnaires as fast as I can after posting this.
le <---> Hellzapopper
normashellyjean <---> gerbilgal
cloudsnapper <---> starfish1211
bunny1kenobi <---> Mod35tBabe
texscrapper <---> astrangeone
Lady Orizas <--->Thimbles71
littlebluegirl <---> HolaKitty
gotgrey ---->amazing_784 ---> Karwash ---> gotgrey
If I made any mistake, please let me know in a message.