I've just finished some cute Wall Art for my sons play room, actually it's more Wal(m)Art than Art but I like it and so does he!
I had all the supplies to hand, so no trips out and finished in one go don't you just love it when that happens? Ikea Ribba Frame a whopping 70cm x 100cm, some Felt and a piece of White $1 store Bristol board, job done.
If you want to make your own here's how I did it (easy as it is some tips will save you time and a pain in the butt!)
* Keep the existing Ikea Paper in your Frame, just flip it over and use the back.
* Cover that with your Matte Frame.
* Slide your Bristol Board under your frame and tape it down to the Frame
* Use Double Sided tape and stick each layer down before moving
* Cut out your Letter A and Apple then use Double Sided tape to secure pieces
* Hot Glue Gun your Apple pieces together, using minimal Glue so it doesn't show through
* One last wipe down of the inside frame, it gets pretty staticky and Fluffy from the Felt.
* Check Positioning before putting back in frame
* Pop back in the frame and use scissors to push down all the tabs.
Done, have fun making your own