A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,734
Currently Running With Scissors:
616 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 68
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Teesha Moore Patch Swap (SIGNUP 1/3/12-1/11/12 ; MAIL BY 2/7/12).  (Read 60104 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kriSmith
« Reply #640 on: March 10, 2012 09:06:22 AM »

I received in a private swap with nilmerg.

There is a lot of stitching on these. They are beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Craftsunderground
« Reply #641 on: March 12, 2012 12:58:40 PM »

I had tentatively offered that I might be able to organize the next TM swap, but as I was reading the swap information board, I realized that I cannot be online as often as is necessary. The fact that I am online at this time of day is rare for me. I think that would be probablematic. Does anyone have any advise or would like to comment. This would be my first time organizing a swap and I am definately a newb.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
meowari
« Reply #642 on: March 12, 2012 06:07:08 PM »

This is a little off topic, but I used padded envelopes to mail my patches and I think most everyone else did, too. Well, all sizes of them are on sale for $.39 ea at Walgreens this week. I ran in tonight for a water and came out with 15 padded envelopes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #643 on: March 19, 2012 01:32:35 PM »

Sorry for being quiet! With spring break, exchange projects, cold & flu season, gorgeous weather, the new BF, etc. I've been AFK for a while.

Still haven't received the last package. I feel really bad for Mod35tBabe and all the effort she put into her patches to then have them lost in the mail somewhere on this planet...  Maybe you can post pictures so everyone can at least admire your work?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #644 on: March 19, 2012 02:29:37 PM »

Sad dumb post. I still hold hope that package will show for you. But I am on the angel package. I've moved in and ready to get to it. I expect by Friday your spares will be mailed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
kriSmith
« Reply #645 on: March 19, 2012 05:02:40 PM »

I did a private swap with moniqueramsey.

It took me several times looking at it to figure out what the nest one was. I was looking at it upside down. When I went to take the photos I had it right side up and it hit me.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #646 on: March 19, 2012 07:57:02 PM »

Sapphire Moon and I did a personal swap; she needed fabric and in turn she made me the cutest teesha moore patches!  I love them; the embroidery is wonderful!!!
Thanks Sapphire!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Blog
Craftsunderground
« Reply #647 on: March 22, 2012 04:41:02 PM »

I thought I would post some of the patches I have been working on. I really love making these and swapping them. I hope you enjoy them.

Here is one of my favorites. I got the inspiration from a pillow I saw.

And another batch.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012 01:01:32 PM by Craftsunderground » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
Abbeeroad
Tutorial Contributor

Liberal Tie-Dyed Tree Hugger

« Reply #648 on: March 23, 2012 12:55:52 PM »

Awesome patches everyone!

As far as another swap goes, maybe we should just do another one like this one rather than an ongoing?  I'd be hesitant to join an ongoing anyway, since I'm intimidated by the claims system  Embarrassed  I know nothing about organizing, but it seems that might be a little bit easier for those considering stepping up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #649 on: March 27, 2012 06:04:14 PM »

I just sent geniale's angel package.  Hopefully by Friday!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To: Asian-Style Burger With Ponzu Slaw & Sriracha Ketchup
Homemade Texas Red Chili Recipe
Cranberry-Orange Relish Recipe
Pomegranate Cornbread Stuffing Recipe
The Most Expensive Burger in New York City
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...