A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 316,608
Currently Running With Scissors:
358 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Teesha Moore Patch Swap (SIGNUP 1/3/12-1/11/12 ; MAIL BY 2/7/12).  (Read 103073 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Oodelally

Absence makes the heart grow fonder xo

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #580 on: March 09, 2012 04:33:51 PM »

Ooooh Yay! New swap soon Cheesy
My collection is quite small, I hope to do some extra swaps next time around. And holidays for me means 'finally' a time to craft SilverMoon Tongue Bring on school holidays!! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~

Can you send me joker playing cards? I am working on a big project Cheesy
My Pinterest | My Blog
SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #581 on: March 09, 2012 05:54:50 PM »

And holidays for me means 'finally' a time to craft SilverMoon Tongue Bring on school holidays!! Grin

Don't get too smug about it Ms. Teacher, or I'll come up there and dump my three on your doorstep Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #582 on: March 09, 2012 07:22:08 PM »

I'm about to arrange an angel for Geniale, since Aus to Canada post averages 6 weeks, and it hasn't arrived yet, but I have feedback, so I think technically I could.

6 weeks between those two countries is quick.  From can to aus I found i average closer to 9 weeks.  Ifyou need a Canadian angel I will keep my eyes open.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #583 on: March 10, 2012 03:31:30 AM »

We were going to have a ongoing swap, in the vein of the ATC one, but I don't know if I have the time for it, with holidays coming up at the end of this month. I've said all along, if someone else would like to have a go at taking the reins, I'm more than happy to step aside.

Having an ongoing one would be fun, but a lot of work for one person to organise, so how about rotating the organising - as in one person organises for first month, then someone else takes over for second month etc but it would be sign up all month and craft all month with a 2 week send out, or whatever is decided?
I'd be willing to go on the organiser list for something like that, but wouldn't want to do an ongoing one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kriSmith
« Reply #584 on: March 10, 2012 09:06:22 AM »

I received in a private swap with nilmerg.

There is a lot of stitching on these. They are beautiful.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Craftsunderground
« Reply #585 on: March 12, 2012 12:58:40 PM »

I had tentatively offered that I might be able to organize the next TM swap, but as I was reading the swap information board, I realized that I cannot be online as often as is necessary. The fact that I am online at this time of day is rare for me. I think that would be probablematic. Does anyone have any advise or would like to comment. This would be my first time organizing a swap and I am definately a newb.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Teesha Moore inspired patches--anyone want to swap?
meowari
« Reply #586 on: March 12, 2012 06:07:08 PM »

This is a little off topic, but I used padded envelopes to mail my patches and I think most everyone else did, too. Well, all sizes of them are on sale for $.39 ea at Walgreens this week. I ran in tonight for a water and came out with 15 padded envelopes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Geniale
Formerly known as Burgz

« Reply #587 on: March 19, 2012 01:32:35 PM »

Sorry for being quiet! With spring break, exchange projects, cold & flu season, gorgeous weather, the new BF, etc. I've been AFK for a while.

Still haven't received the last package. I feel really bad for Mod35tBabe and all the effort she put into her patches to then have them lost in the mail somewhere on this planet...  Maybe you can post pictures so everyone can at least admire your work?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Each one of us has a fire in our heart for something. Its our goal in life to find it and to keep it lit. " - Mary Lou Retton
sloth003
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #588 on: March 19, 2012 02:29:37 PM »

Sad dumb post. I still hold hope that package will show for you. But I am on the angel package. I've moved in and ready to get to it. I expect by Friday your spares will be mailed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
kriSmith
« Reply #589 on: March 19, 2012 05:02:40 PM »

I did a private swap with moniqueramsey.

It took me several times looking at it to figure out what the nest one was. I was looking at it upside down. When I went to take the photos I had it right side up and it hit me.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Pretty Planters
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...