A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 306,563
Currently Running With Scissors:
299 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 62
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Teesha Moore Patch Swap (SIGNUP 1/3/12-1/11/12 ; MAIL BY 2/7/12).  (Read 103029 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #500 on: February 06, 2012 08:49:09 PM »

I love that heart/steam punk one...........I'm doing a personal swap with Goldensunshine too............Looks like I"m in for a treat, yay!!!

NOw I need to sew on her patches like big time in the next night or two.  We are mailing in a week........acccccckkkkk!

The seventh is actually today. Tomorrow for some people true, but definitely not a week away!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
gozer
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #501 on: February 07, 2012 08:28:09 AM »

Send out day! Oooh, the gallery is going to go crazy soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SilverMoon
Rainbow IS a colour!

Probably erring on the wrong side of crazy

« Reply #502 on: February 07, 2012 05:28:09 PM »

Is it wrong that I have 7 patches in progress (needing embellishment - I'm out of black floss) and a list of 28 more that I want to do? Is anyone else stockpiling ideas?  Cheesy

I'm having trouble waiting for next round, can you tell?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

♥ Susan

Pinterest
sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #503 on: February 07, 2012 06:14:56 PM »

Is it wrong that I have 7 patches in progress (needing embellishment - I'm out of black floss) and a list of 28 more that I want to do? Is anyone else stockpiling ideas?  Cheesy

I'm having trouble waiting for next round, can you tell?

i have a bin of pillows beside me. i have embellished 9 so far today (these are great for sports practice) and i have an hour or two of tv left. Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
Smmarrt

« Reply #504 on: February 07, 2012 07:39:11 PM »

I have started a second ziplock bag full of pillows - but I'm thinking these deserve a bin or basket! And my ideas for what to do with them keeps changing - stretcher frame covered in fabric so that I can add patches on as I receive them? Or large solid fabric squares for a quilt or wall hanging? I'm also searching for a vintage Levis jacket because I think I could totally rock that look. (When you're as old as I am, you think you can wear anything! And you don't really care what other folks think!)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.pinterest.com/smmarrt/
Summer Ninni Swap - crafting
Mini Junk Journal Swap - crafting
Craftster Trading Cards - Eeek! I'm in
Robinpich

What an honor to be a "Best of" winner.........

« Reply #505 on: February 07, 2012 09:10:19 PM »

Smmarrt, I love the idea of a vintage Levi's denim jacket.....now that's an idea!  and I have a HUGE stack of these all cut, partially stuffed and ready to start embellishing.  I prob have 50 cut out.  I guess we're all a little obsessed!
 Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will personal swap for ATCs (fabric or paper), Teesha Moore poptarts/pillows and most any kind of embroidery- PM me
Mod35tBabe
« Reply #506 on: February 08, 2012 01:39:44 AM »

I started putting together my pillows last night and got two more in the mail today so will have to post pictures of them tonight Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you say 'plz' because it's shorter than 'please',I'll say 'no' because it's shorter than 'yes'.
50 SWAPS COMPLETE
1 IN PROCESS

~*~*Come and visit our new collaborative craft blog Hand Made-n's!!*~*~
meowari
« Reply #507 on: February 08, 2012 05:23:14 AM »

I just spent $29 at A.C.Moore the other night on supplies- did you know they sell $1 fat quarters? I didn't, either, but now I have a bunch. The patterns aren't that great, but, hey... Then, when I got home, I found an unopened letter from A.C.Moore in my pocketbook that had a rewards member certificate for  $10 off any purchase in it  Shocked. I guess I'll be printing out another 40% off coupon & heading back this weekend- to an even bigger A.C.Moore with hopefully a bigger fat quarter selection!
I keep thinking of fabric that I used to have that would be perfect for a patch theme, but when I go to look through the measly selection that I kept- it's not there  Cry. This is exactly the reason people become hoarders, I'm just sayin'...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kriSmith
« Reply #508 on: February 08, 2012 05:28:43 AM »

I agree that it's so hard to give my completed project with those cute litte squares away. On the other hand I'm already thinking about what I want to put on my DU silent auction for next year. It's great to have help and variety when doing that big project. I'm think I'll be doing a bag for next year and will ask for green patches. The back can be any color but the top fabric should be green. Maybe a natury feel to it, maybe not.

Now I need to get to work on the patches that I am keeping for myself and make my nook cover. I know that i have more than enough. Unfortunately my next two weekends are packed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/krismith/

Would love to do personal swaps - collection items for my Duck's Unlimited women's raffle
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #509 on: February 08, 2012 03:42:46 PM »

I got my tax return about a week ago...it's been SOOOO hard not to blow a HUGE chunk of it on craft supplies!  I will be indulging a smidge, though, as I've had some stuff on my watch list on eBay for AGES waiting for money I can afford to let go and spend on them.  Went searching and found some new additions I think I'll be purchasing too Smiley

Can't wait for my partners to receive their packages!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 62 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrap Busting Artwork
Let's Monkey Around!
Meatless Monday: Lemon Cornmeal Waffles

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...