A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 302,599
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing ATC Swap discussion thread for 2012!  (Read 28555 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

kimchery
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2012 10:24:17 AM »

I don't want to jump the gun... but I think I had an ATC (2, actually, cause I made an extra) go missing.  I sent the end of not this past week, but the week before.  I know it could take a bit,... but I'm used to things arriving in a matter of a few days at most.  So that leads me to ask... 

You have to resend......  after how long?  What is the determined day that the card has officially gone missing, and then how many days do you have to resend?  It will be 2 weeks wed or thurs of this week, but does that mean I need to resend within just a few days?  The end of this week is looking to be quite busy.  Dratted post office!

I'm not sure what the official rules are, but we usually wait a longer time, just to make sure the cards aren't just taking a little detour...  The lovely swap organizers will let you know if and when to resend Smiley

(once I had an envelope get lost in CANADA somehow, even though I was sending it from Honolulu to Las Vegas...  It did end up arriving in one piece to its rightful owner's house!)

Thanks for your reply, but the lost package in question arrived yesterday.  I think it was right around 2 weeks.  I haven't had anything in recent history take that long, but I have seen it happen plenty of times with others around and about here.  I am just really happy they arrived. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kuraikatara
Feline Singer of Souls

Icon by TheDaytimeHeroes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2012 03:00:09 PM »

Thanks guys! I think I'll pull out my glue gun and see if it'll do what I want. I'll fiddle with a couple different things to see if they work.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jillybeans
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: February 27, 2012 04:35:21 PM »

March's Swap is open for sign-ups!  YAY YAY!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=404639.0

As always, claiming starts March 1st for March's Swap.  And February's Swap will close to claiming sometime on 2/29.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest

I've moved in May 2013!  Contact me for my new address!
Mountains and Clouds
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

don't worry, be happy. for realz.

Mo' bettah you live Hawai`i

« Reply #83 on: February 27, 2012 05:50:26 PM »

Oh my!   March already!

And, as always, fantastic job on the picture/banner for the swap, Jillybeans!!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012 05:51:44 PM by Mountains and Clouds » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.mountainsandclouds.com/stellas-trip-to-oahu.html
MY ADDRESS HAS CHANGED AS OF APRIL 2014.  PLEASE PM ME FOR AN UPDATE IF YOU NEED IT! : )
suereal

Im not crazy about reality, but its still the only place to get a decent meal-Groucho Marks

Only the curious have something to find.

« Reply #84 on: February 27, 2012 09:08:52 PM »

I was just thinking, "I wonder if jillybeans will be orging the ATC swap again this month?" and low and behold I stumble upon your post in the recent with pictures.  I have it book marked and I even have a few days to work on a new list.  I'm so looking forward to a well lined mail box this month Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

To all past swap partners....If something I made you fell apart in some way, it would be helpful to me if you PMed me and told me about it.  Sometimes, I try new things, and if they fail, it helps me to know
gala_apples
« Reply #85 on: March 01, 2012 12:27:23 AM »

Every time I sign up for another round I wish someone would put birds in hats or purple people eaters on their theme list. The example themes interest me  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm not attached to your world, nothing heals, nothing grows... we used to love ourselves, we used to love one another.

life is no cabaret- we don't care what you say, we're inviting you anyway, you mf'ers, you'll sing someday!
WideEyedLife
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #86 on: March 01, 2012 06:37:58 AM »

Every time I sign up for another round I wish someone would put birds in hats or purple people eaters on their theme list. The example themes interest me  Cheesy

LOL

I added those example themes to the introduction theme list when I was organizing quite a few months back, and for a while I did have purple people eaters on my list.  I'll add it next time I join, just in case the purple muse hits you.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gozer

If only Mogwai were real... at least we have Bigfoot

« Reply #87 on: March 01, 2012 10:20:00 AM »

Every month I think to myself that I should use that list for a month, then for some reason don't. LOL! I am glad I am not the only one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitiza
« Reply #88 on: March 03, 2012 10:30:18 AM »

It's been long but I am back swapping the ATCs!  Grin Good to see some familiar names.

I have thought of choosing one of those themes in my list for quite long already and now I did! I'm glad if someone claims me for Birds wearing hats.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2012 09:09:31 AM »

Oh, I don't think I have posted here yet. It's my first time in the Ongoing ATC Swap.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Still wishing for a Tunisian crochet kit. Would be happy to personal swap for one. I have fabrics and all sorts of stuff to swap for.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Self-Portrait by Charlene Lanzel
Wonder Woman by Charlene Lanzel
Edie Superstar by Charlene Lanzel
Fresh Fish by Charlene Lanzel
Duende by Charlene Lanzel
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...