A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,040
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Envelope Swap (INTERNATIONAL) (SU to 16/1 sendouts by 30/1) FULL!!  (Read 17488 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Momof2!
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2012 07:13:26 AM »

My husband just took my envies to the post office. I went way over, seriously...I hope I'm not in trouble. I knew they would be a little over because I didn't trust the envelopes (everything fit in regular envies, but they seemed too thin, and weren't sticking good), so I used the small bubble ones. I was so scared they would tear and everything would fall out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mini_mum
Crafting along nicely :)

my lovely boys

« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2012 11:48:19 AM »

My husband just took my envies to the post office. I went way over, seriously...I hope I'm not in trouble. I knew they would be a little over because I didn't trust the envelopes (everything fit in regular envies, but they seemed too thin, and weren't sticking good), so I used the small bubble ones. I was so scared they would tear and everything would fall out.

Yes - you are in serious trouble for going over!!! Just you wait until I get my hands on you! Cheesy lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2012 12:25:01 PM »

Yes - you are in serious trouble for going over!!! Just you wait until I get my hands on you! Cheesy lol

uh oh!  watch out, cuz she uses a wet noodle! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum

my lovely boys

« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2012 12:30:30 PM »

I got my eye on you too Madam! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum

my lovely boys

« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2012 01:03:09 PM »

Me sad  Sad

Weighed envies and had to take stuff out of them all as they are overweight Sad

I wanted to put a few extra bits in but had to be strong as I promised that I would stick to the minimum postage. Have to admit though that I was amazed just how much I did manage to stuff in the 100g weight limit!

Anyway, all being well I should be posting tomorrow.

x
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #225 on: January 24, 2012 01:10:29 PM »

Shocked 
Too late!  Mine are already sent, and received.  All were over weight limit.  Although, I suppose you could revoke my feedback....*whimper*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mini_mum

my lovely boys

« Reply #226 on: January 24, 2012 01:45:39 PM »

Shocked 
Too late!  Mine are already sent, and received.  All were over weight limit.  Although, I suppose you could revoke my feedback....*whimper*

wheres the 'like' button HuhHuhHuh?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

dewshinesdopp
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2012 02:44:18 PM »

wheres the 'like' button HuhHuhHuh?

I know! We should really petition the Craftster Web God or Goddess to put in a Like button on here. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Momof2!
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #228 on: January 24, 2012 02:46:01 PM »

Noooo not the wet noodle! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
meowari
« Reply #229 on: January 24, 2012 04:12:52 PM »

My boyfriend mailed mine out for me today!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet a Pineapple Part 2/12
How to Crochet a Puff Stitch Part 4/5
How to Crochet a Pineapple Part 4/12
How to Crochet a Pineapple Part 9/12
How to Crochet a Pineapple Part 5/12
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...