Happy Birthday, fellow January babies! My name is Tammy and I live in Mesa, Arizona. I'm turning 47 on the 16th ... that gives me a weird feeling (I always thought 47 was OLD!) I mostly crochet and sew, but dabble in all kinds of things.
I'm very eclectic in my likes ... I find it hard to think of things I DON'T like. I can't choose a favorite color anymore, I seem to like them all, except maybe neons. I'm not flashy at all and I hate to draw too much attention to myself. I love anything homemade - I appreciate the effort someone takes to make something for me. I love trinkets and what I call my "treasures" - random things I've accumulated over the years that just sit on a shelf for me to look at ... I totally agree with the Craftster motto that cute doesn't need a reason!
- Religious Icons - any religion! My favorite religious gods and goddesses are Ganesha, Cerridwen, Buddha and the Virgin De Guadalupe. I am sadly lacking in Jesus stuff, so if there was something cool you could think of to make with his image, I'd definitely like it.
- I run as a hobby - I'm a recreational runner that thinks running 26.2 miles on a Sunday with a few thousand people is FUN!My Birthday Wish List:
- Just got the newest iPhone and it could use a case ... I have a lot of examples in my Etsy Favorites but I'm open for other ideas too.Thanks franknhurter!!
- Crochet or knitted slippers- any kind, any color. I hate naked feet! I got a pair a couple years ago in this swap and I wore them daily until they completely fell apart
- A hook roll for crochet - any kind. (Mine still reside in an old check box ... not very crafty!)
- Anything Wiccan/Pagan themed - especially anything I can put on my Cerridwen altar. I've been collecting a few pictures of her in other swaps - any media, anyway you think she should look. I love to see other peoples interpretations of things. Also anything related to her like white sows and cauldrons.
- Notebook covers, like the ones I make for other people! I make these covers for a standard one subject notebooks, reuseable. I'm a typical Capricorn -I make a lot of lists and keep notes on everything in the world. Again, anything Pagan related or one for "money" (I use a notebook for account balancing.) I have alot of naked notebooks all over my desk!
- Homemade soaps, bath salts or bath bombs - The few I have received in swaps have been awesome! I prefer "edible" scents (almond, vanilla, oatmeal) but wouldn't pass on flowery or fruity scents either.
- Anything from my Wists, anything based on my likes ... anything - surprises are fun! Thanks Retro-Rose for picking a skirt off my Wists!
- My biggest goal this year is to redecorate my craft/guest room (which is currently called the "junk room"). I've finally obligated to some fabric and I'm going with black/white/ceil blue colors. Some crochet baskets in any of those colors would be awesome.
I have an "Etsy Favorites" - http://www.etsy.com/people/phnxreign99/favorites?ref=si_fav
Here's my Wists, although I can no longer get in the account to update it - http://wists.com/phnxreign
(I haven't taken the time yet to figure out Pinterest yet.)
- Fabric - can anyone really have too much?!
- Yarn - I have lots of ordinary yarn, but nothing special or interesting. If you have a skein laying around maybe I can come up with a project for it.
- Random beads and jewelry stuff - again, can't have enough.
Love all kinds of candy and dark chocolate and I'm an absolute coffee and tea addict. Herbs, stones, and any other random tiny nature things I can offer to Ganesha (I got an offering box in a swap that needs a few more items!) .... I love "stuff"!
I DO NOT need any hats or scarves (we pretend like it doesn't get cold here in Arizona) and I have more random bags than I can count!
Hope everyone enjoys their birthday!!!