A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 307,971
Currently Running With Scissors:
261 Guests and 3 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuff an Envelope Swap (INTERNATIONAL) (sendouts by 30/1) GALLERY  (Read 21378 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #120 on: February 10, 2012 05:50:15 PM »

Love this one. It actually looks 'legal'. LMAO
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
FrankSpinello

kid6o6 loves me

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2012 11:28:18 AM »

Here are the goods from Mini_mum and SonjaBoo. Finally my camera is on my side  Roll Eyes
From Mini_mum

So many beautiful and useful things. Lots of trimmings and some excellent stained glass stickers (did you colour them yourself?). Loads more stickers, stamps, lovely papers, a patch, Teesha Moore patch (not pictured, now my camera is working I'll take some shots and post them shortly), ATCs.......There's actually too much stuff to list but my favorates are the little bird charm and the blue and white trim

From SonjaBoo

Again, lots of really useful stuff. Really cute cake stickers, emphera, ribbons, a bookmark and a wicked Teesha More Patch (her first circular one which she says she learned how to do french knots on  Grin)

And my favorates from the bunch

I totally love the girl scout badge (how would one earn one of these?)

Thanks again to the both of you and sorry it has taken me so long to post these pictures

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always up for a personal swap Smiley
Fings what I like   http://pinterest.com/frankspinello/
dewshinesdopp
« Reply #122 on: February 11, 2012 07:22:14 PM »

I got my envie from Gavagai today!  My computer is being worked on, so I won't be able to post pictures for about a week.  I got some wonderful postcards and glass beads, as well as a cute flamingo pouch.  So adorable.  Hope gavagai can post pictures, or that everyone can be patient Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gavagai
« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2012 11:30:12 AM »

I have been very bad at communicating in this swap. I am sorry about that.  Embarrassed I loved the envelopes I got (and so did my Mika, who will be 4 years old the day after tomorrow). Here is now pictures of the one from idlersdesign:

Lovely images! and a home made Moomin coloring book. Mika loved it!  Cheesy There may be a couple of things missing from the pictures, since Mika grabbed everything she could get her hands on, and she tends to hide her treasures.  Grin

And this one is from Dewshinesdopp:

There were lots of more stickers in this one. Mika quickly used them all over the place. They were much appreciated!  Grin I absolutely adore the black/white/grey/silver letters of the alphabet. I will frame them in a nice way for Mika. Sorry about the somewhat blurry picture. The anklet is of course lovely!

Thank you both so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gavagai
« Reply #124 on: February 12, 2012 11:34:30 AM »

Great packages! I especially love those mini aliens from toy story, where did you ever find those? So neat!

I got them quite some time ago, but actually I have more of them if you want a couple of them?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Eclectic Dreamer

There's power in an unwritten page.

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2012 11:16:24 AM »

gavagai: what's a Tunisian crochet kit??

And to everyone: I apologize for taking so long to post the pics from lukenlarry's envelope I received Sad I just gave up & took pics with my cell phone, so will get them posted today. Maybe I'll go buy a cheapo back-up digital camera to cover until I find where that "perfect place--I'll always remember where it's at" spot is (that's where I put my camera).

Edited to add:

A pic of everything:

There was a piece of ink-jet printable fabric, a sheet of silver sticker paper, a round crocheted medallion, kitty stickers, a hand-made bookmark, a polymer clay pendant, pincushion buttons (I already have a use for them!), a scooby-do paper toy, an easy microwave cake recipe. I can't wait to try the recipe, but I've been so bad at baking lately. Want to, but don't.

A closeup of the stickers:

The stickers look a little funny because they change. Example: the line of fish bones changes to say "yum yum yum". I tried getting a close up of the polymer clay pendant and the pin-cushion buttons, but my cell phone just couldn't handle it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012 12:17:05 PM by Eclectic Dreamer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.etsy.com/people/ShahanaKhan/favorites
http://pinterest.com/3pomegranates

Writing Magic - NaNoWriMo 2013 Swap: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=426706.0#axzz2cCRJhOrK

My new motto/mantra: "Eat. Rest. Be well of heart. Keep breathing."
Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: February 27, 2012 03:53:27 PM »

I received my last envie from zigg13pra.

I love the stencils of my name and esp the little handmade beachy theme envelope.  Thank you very much!!  Sorry you had to resend.  Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

SonjaBoo
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Release the Craftin'!

Napper extraordinaire

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: March 05, 2012 05:31:26 PM »

I finally have photos of the envelopes that I received -- my apologies for taking so long to post these!

First up, from FrankSpinello -- so many goodies! Paper doo-dads, a gorgeous silk flower, stickers, an ATC, bee charm and more!

Next, from hazelly -- even more goodies! All sorts of ephemera and roving! And a beautiful tree of life pendant -- so beautiful!

And finally, from zigg13pra -- lots of ephemera goodies! I love the sonjaboo papers! Grin

Thank you all again for a great swap! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zigg13pra

You underestimate my power

« Reply #128 on: March 06, 2012 02:59:05 AM »

I'm assuming all my partners received, so here is what I also sent to Hazelly:

And what I've received from my partners:

Thanks partners!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2012 12:02:51 AM by zigg13pra » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lovesclutter

msassive stroke March 18 not right in the head.:(

« Reply #129 on: March 08, 2012 02:40:10 PM »

Awesome haul. Are those pirate stickers?!?! way cool.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a split personality, because you guys crack me up.  AND The best day I ever had was TODAY!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Etched Glasses
Horror Movie Crafts
August 24, 2016 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...