A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have an idea for improving the Craftster swap process?  Suggest and discuss it here on the Talk About The Swap Process board.
Total Members: 302,796
Currently Running With Scissors:
762 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Elder Scrolls Swap (Sign-ups: 12/31/11 - 1/11/12, Send outs: 2/11/12)  (Read 9335 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #100 on: February 11, 2012 06:44:06 PM »

Alright so, I did manage to get money from relatives today so I will be sending Monday! Also! I received from Anofeles. I will get the gallery up with the pictures as soon as my phone charges up enough to take some. Cheesy In the meantime I'm gonna nibble on delicious looking chocolate from the Czech Republic. Nomnom
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anofeles
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2012 01:20:19 AM »

Ah, what a relief!  I hope you enjoy it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2012 09:05:46 AM »

Gallery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goomba
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2012 12:10:33 PM »

I sent.
I swear, the post office does not like young men with facial piercings. I got TONS of attitude about this package.
Asked me "only worth 6 bucks?"
"ummm yeah, I guess, how can you put a price tag on something you make with your hands and heart?" ..no really, I said that....and yeah, all I had to buy was like 6 bucks worth of things, I had the rest here.
And then she was trying to get me to say that it was internet sales (i'm assuming I'm taxed for that in some way)
Seriously, we need a way to send projects digitally in which the molecules will reform and you have a solid project in front of you. (think a handful of classic sci-fi) grrr.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #104 on: February 13, 2012 09:42:28 PM »

I always tell them it's a gift. But they usually don't ask. Mostly because the car wash I worked at a while ago has a PO inside and I usually ship there. They know me. Haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mouser882
« Reply #105 on: February 17, 2012 09:17:42 PM »

Okay! I have been super bad about things Sad
I received from queenofmarigold and everything is awesome! I'm in awe of some of her crafting skills! I've taken pictures and I'll get them uploaded to post (and gush about!) tomorrow.
I'm also nearly done my package and I hope to finish up and send tomorrow (ugh a week late). I'm sorry for being late, Goomba, I promise it's coming! I had good ideas for stuff but when it came to the execution I just couldn't get it to happen properly for awhile.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goomba
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2012 02:19:16 AM »

Okay! I have been super bad about things Sad
I received from queenofmarigold and everything is awesome! I'm in awe of some of her crafting skills! I've taken pictures and I'll get them uploaded to post (and gush about!) tomorrow.
I'm also nearly done my package and I hope to finish up and send tomorrow (ugh a week late). I'm sorry for being late, Goomba, I promise it's coming! I had good ideas for stuff but when it came to the execution I just couldn't get it to happen properly for awhile.

Hey, don't worry about it. I understand how that goes. I'm the same way even out side of swaps. As long as I know you are alive and working on it, it's good enough for me. (and with that, I hope it will not reflect negatively on your swap over view)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2012 07:33:22 PM »

Is everyone's status on the front page correct? I've been working so much lately I haven't been able to stay on top of who has sent and who has delivered. @.@
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goomba
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2012 07:38:04 PM »

mines right
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lelila
geek.

nerd love.

« Reply #109 on: February 21, 2012 11:11:01 AM »

Phew, finally sent!! Tried to ship it quick, too. I can't believe I forgot that the post office wasn't gonna be open yesterday, eesh!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
How to Slow Cook Pork Chops and Sauerkraut
Halloween Snack Ideas - The Rookie Cook
How to Make Seared Duck Breast - Food Done Right
How to Make Baked Beans
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...