A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 297,539
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 24 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Elder Scrolls Swap (Sign-ups: 12/31/11 - 1/11/12, Send outs: 2/11/12)  (Read 9731 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2012 03:24:09 PM »

I figured a lot of time would be best since I'm a super procrastinator and usually wait til the last week to start anything. Hah. At least now I still have plenty of time to decide if I want to make more or not.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Anofeles
« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2012 09:41:10 PM »

I think I finished up my package. Still make make some more to fill the box more. Or find a smaller box... Decisions decisions...

I recommend a smaller box,  prices of shipping out of continents are.. not funny Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged

queenofmarigold
« Reply #72 on: January 24, 2012 03:56:34 AM »

I recommend a smaller box,  prices of shipping out of continents are.. not funny Sad

It's true, although weight counts too right? Scary how much it costs shipping from Australia to the States, and how quickly it adds up! Worth it, though.

In other news... 

I was going to take a less blurry shot but I figure it just adds to the mystery - what could it be? Why so much brown? When will they be FINISHED? Only time will tell!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2012 07:36:31 AM »

Soooooo many choices  Cheesy I don't know what to make next, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
Anofeles
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2012 10:37:30 AM »

The us post website keeps saying that "origin post is preparing shipment". I hope it's just an error. This happened to me once (the website was saying my package is still in the usa even a week after i received it..). Anyway, I'll get nervous soon.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012 11:31:45 AM by Anofeles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

winter83
« Reply #75 on: February 01, 2012 05:22:51 PM »

Oh man I can't believe I missed this swap!  If there is a round 2 let me know!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lelila
geek.

nerd love.

« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2012 06:56:17 AM »

Phew... I need to get my crafty little butt in gear! Actually I'm off to a good start. Gotta make it to one of the other craft stores this weekend, I can't seem to find one little something that is a vital piece of what I'm making!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
Anofeles
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2012 07:42:07 AM »

I'm officially nervous.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2012 09:26:44 AM »

Phew... I need to get my crafty little butt in gear!

Yeah I'm feelin that, though I've got a few things done I'm still working on the first thing I started that I thought (that's what I get for thinking) would be the easiest because it's being made mostly on the PC  Cheesy ha!  Darned thing is making me batty but I shall prevail :::mmmhuhuhuhwahahah:::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
mouser882
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2012 09:18:43 PM »

I'm....I've made one thing? haha, I am a terrible terrible procrastinator. I have bought everything I need for the last two things, and I know once I start them I'll get through but I have to get to that! There is a cheap thing I need for one of them and I keep forgetting it when I'm at the store. I should just go ahead and make the smaller thing I do have all the materials for, but I keep putting it off because I wouldn't be a true procrastinator if I didn't do that, would I? I do have this weekend off work, and all my school assignments are due Friday night, so I should be able to get down to it on Saturday. I WILL get to it on Saturday! At least to starting the third project.

Glad everyone else is likeminded here, haha. I got put off crafting a few weeks ago when I had to totally rip apart a project for a friend - I was crocheting a donkey kong square to make into a throw pillow, but it wasn't coming out right at all and I was trying to do tapestry crochet but you could see the carried color too clearly (not a small enough hook, I think) and I ripped it out like 20 rows in Sad Failing at a project always puts me off.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get the Perfect Curly Cut
Upgrade to a Rose Bun For Your Holiday Parties!
The Monday Makeover - Creating Beach Hair Style
How to Do a Simple Back to School Hairstyle
The Monday Makeover - Disco Heat
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...