A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,249
Currently Running With Scissors:
614 Guests and 14 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Elder Scrolls Swap (Sign-ups: 12/31/11 - 1/11/12, Send outs: 2/11/12)  (Read 10126 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

queenofmarigold
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2012 12:23:57 AM »

I'm pretty close to getting started, I surprised myself by having too many ideas rather than not enough so I need to pick the best and just get going. At least I have pretty much all the materials I'll need just lying around (if I can find them that is!).
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goomba
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2012 03:52:20 AM »

I'm probably getting mine going tomorrow. I have a small handful of ideas, I just have to figure out which ones are more practical and within my skill area.
Was going to get started today but I decided the house should probably get attention first.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
lelila
geek.

nerd love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2012 07:07:26 AM »

I have my to-make list!! I'm so stoked. Going to Michael's at lunch

Protip, guys!! Michaels is having a coupon today only for 25% off your whole purchase. I am going to do aaaall my swap shopping this afternoon! http://www.michaels.com/c/011612-WWW,default,pg.html
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
mouser882
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2012 01:18:28 AM »

Picked up some bits I didn't have already today and got one craft all set up - going to have to go back again to try to find one thing I didn't see today, but I'm glad to have gotten started!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goomba
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2012 04:47:17 AM »

Waiting on the other half to get up and go to work. Once she does that, I am getting my first project rolling.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
Anofeles
« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2012 07:12:59 AM »

Sent the parcel today!  Grin I hope it comes to America safely (I was a little afraid about the box, it was almost bursting how it was full- but I used a lot of tape so it should be ok Smiley ). If the post is nice, crymson could receive this week.

Oh, and I've been recently studying psychotropic mushroom (they always make me think about Skyrim.. I think I spend most of time in caves picking mushrooms, I'm just fascinated by them Cheesy) and I found out that the oldest known text about psycho-mushrooms was written in the 12-13th century by a priest and alchemist called Magnus. Familiar, right? Cheesy I had no idea Bethesda was inspired by actual history Smiley
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 07:15:57 AM by Anofeles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goomba
« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2012 08:04:13 AM »

\

I had no idea Bethesda was inspired by actual history Smiley

On their facebook, before the game was released they had mentioned something about the small historic details used and the research done. Which is something that is there in every ES game. it's not something you're average gamer will notice but those of us that take the time to understand culture, history and what not not appreciate it. I came to the conclusion that I want to be part of that historic research team for a game like this.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Goomba
« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2012 10:50:46 PM »

I've got my first one done. my 2nd project is even more outside my comfort zone so I may have to recruit help..but so far so good
THIS ROCKS   Logged

crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2012 02:22:40 PM »

Today, I bought Skyrim for my computer. Cheesy
I'll probably still finish my data on the xbox, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

queenofmarigold
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2012 05:36:04 PM »

Today, I bought Skyrim for my computer. Cheesy
I'll probably still finish my data on the xbox, though.

Skyrim for PC is awesome! Except that the controls are a little iffy, it was basically made for console then ported to PC and there are some issues because of that Sad

But it's still awesome, plus you can take screenshots now Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint With Digital Paint in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Work With Non-Destructive Editing in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Use Color Correction in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Use Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Use the Image Processor in Adobe Bridge CS3
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...