A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,126
Currently Running With Scissors:
553 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Elder Scrolls Swap (Sign-ups: 12/31/11 - 1/11/12, Send outs: 2/11/12)  (Read 9589 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lelila
geek.

nerd love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012 07:07:14 AM »

I'd love to try Morrowind someday! I'd definitely mod the heck out of it... my Oblivion definitely was. Mostly performance and graphic things. I have yet to mod my Skyrim, but I've got a list of ones I'd like to install at some point. Anyone have any they'd recommend?...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
Anofeles
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012 07:56:02 AM »

I'd love to try Morrowind someday! I'd definitely mod the heck out of it... my Oblivion definitely was. Mostly performance and graphic things. I have yet to mod my Skyrim, but I've got a list of ones I'd like to install at some point. Anyone have any they'd recommend?...

The only mod I installed is the one that makes the trolls have a troll face and sing the troll song Smiley It's always nice to meet them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lelila
geek.

nerd love.

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012 11:45:47 AM »

Oh btw! If y'all have iDevices I really recommend the app Dragon Shout. It's basically a Skyrim map that you can mark and take notes on, and it's free to download... the spiffy part is, if you're willing to pay $0.99, you can unlock the social functionality of it. It has a chatroom, and you can add other users to your "party" - adding them means you share your markers with them, and they share their markers with you. It's pretty darned cool! I think they may have an Xbox app too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
mouser882
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012 01:39:13 PM »

I've never really played Morrowind, but I've wanted to since Oblivion sucked me in. I started it once but my friend took over and did something that made me jump so high I flew and I didn't play anymore after that, haha.

I had two craft ideas while finishing my questionnaire and thought you guys might appreciate them (my friend who I told them to did NOT properly appreciate them  Angry).
A sign like the shops have (specifically hard/wood for outside, but a tapestry kind for inside would also be cool). It would be so cool if my yard were the Ragged Flagon, or an alchemist's shop or something! And a windchime (or mobile?) made of dragon bones and scales.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012 06:57:34 PM »

I've never really played Morrowind, but I've wanted to since Oblivion sucked me in. I started it once but my friend took over and did something that made me jump so high I flew and I didn't play anymore after that, haha.

I had two craft ideas while finishing my questionnaire and thought you guys might appreciate them (my friend who I told them to did NOT properly appreciate them  Angry).
A sign like the shops have (specifically hard/wood for outside, but a tapestry kind for inside would also be cool). It would be so cool if my yard were the Ragged Flagon, or an alchemist's shop or something! And a windchime (or mobile?) made of dragon bones and scales.

Our house would be Nord Winds since we craft a bit of everything here, not sure about dragon bones hangin round my door though we already live in #13 so something like that would freak folks out  Roll Eyes

I've had a couple nifty ideas myself though I've got to say I'm hooked on a couple of the rugs I've seen (probably because I'm imagining them here in my house) and I of course love some of the clothes, heck I'm hooked on the views too, lol, love all the work they've put into the latest.  Right now though I'm trying to figure out how to make a box with the dragon claw so that the lock and "key" are functional like in the game.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
Goomba
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012 07:10:50 PM »

Due to being posted up in Riften most the time, anything related to the thieves guild is a golden idea if you ask me.

I was thinking of dragon claw keys as well the other day.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012 08:23:16 PM »

I'm gonna leave sign-ups open til morning. Just to make sure everyone gets a chance to sign-up if they happen to be to my west.
We're at an odd number now so unless I get one more person signed up there's gonna be a round robin for 3 people.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Fascinated
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012 10:10:04 PM »

le sigh ... I really wanted to participate in this one, but I haven't gotten feedback from my first swap back yet. I am SOOO going to stalk the gallery tho!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

:my pintrest:
http://pinterest.com/fascinated12/
I will do personal swaps. Cheesy
I have a few skeins of Caron Simply Soft I would love to supply swap with anyone for other types of yarn, I am finding the yarn a tad hard to work with.
TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2012 06:00:57 AM »

le sigh ... I really wanted to participate in this one, but I haven't gotten feedback from my first swap back yet. I am SOOO going to stalk the gallery tho!

You've got feedback now! quick get your questionnaire in  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2012 01:54:40 PM »

Guess that's all we're gonna get. I'll work on partners and figure out who will have to participate in the circle. I should have it up by tonight, unless I get lazy. Then sometime tomorrow!

EDIT:: Okay I think I got this figured out! I'll post the partners up and get questionnaires sent to the respective people. Almost forgot I still haven't done my own yet.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012 02:17:24 PM by crymson » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
See Makeup Genius Kandee Johnson Transform Into Hayden Panettiere
Best Foundation for Olive Skin
Tyra Banks: Beauty In The Future Will Mean Looking Different
Dry Brush Your Cellulite, Does It Work?
Our Favorite Summer Blushes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...