A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,565
Currently Running With Scissors:
577 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Elder Scrolls Swap (Sign-ups: 12/31/11 - 1/11/12, Send outs: 2/11/12)  (Read 9281 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

queenofmarigold
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012 05:46:07 PM »

Wood elf thief for Skyrim, Dunmer for Oblivion and Morrowind (I notice nobody else mentioning Morrowind - don't tell me you guys haven't played!) but no less a thief. I've tried to play non-sneaky characters and I just can't do it. They end up being sneaky characters after all, just with the wrong stats.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Anofeles
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012 09:34:09 PM »

Argonian mage Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lelila
geek.

nerd love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012 10:44:29 PM »

My mains were Redguard in both Oblivion and Skyrim. It's cause I tend to play tankish, heavy-hitting melee types, probably...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will private swap for handspun yarn!

My wists.

KER+ Exp+ SPM+(+) Bam++@ Syn+@ Wool+(+)@ Stash++ Scale- Fin--  Ent+ Tex++ Lace++ Int-@ Flat++ Circ+(-) DPN+ !Swatch-- FO+ WIP++ W+@ ALTSw(++)
crymson
I am the Lazy Druid.

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2012 09:25:58 AM »

One more day for sign-ups!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

TheManicCrafter
The name is Christy...Christy Angela

All are architects of fate... Longfellow

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2012 11:57:39 AM »

Wood elf thief for Skyrim, Dunmer for Oblivion and Morrowind (I notice nobody else mentioning Morrowind - don't tell me you guys haven't played!) but no less a thief. I've tried to play non-sneaky characters and I just can't do it. They end up being sneaky characters after all, just with the wrong stats.

No, I've never played Morrowind, but I'm going to remedy that soon  Cheesy  Heck I might replay Oblivion too maybe I'll be better with a bow now, though I prefer a good hack and slash, unless I'm playing D2 in which case I had an assassin character...there's just something satisfying about tossing throwing stars at weird critters, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Live Free...Craft Hard
My Pinterest http://pinterest.com/MyCuppaCoffee
Anofeles
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2012 12:15:52 PM »

Skyrim is actually the only TES game I've ever played..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mouser882
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2012 12:20:21 PM »

I don't know if any of you follow TES on facebook, but they posted this video today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YEMD28MMtNg
Thought everyone here would appreciate it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
queenofmarigold
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012 02:04:24 PM »

Considering it's now ten years old, you have to go into Morrowind accepting that it's not going to be pretty... especially when compared to something like Skyrim. However most people who've played them all seems to agree with me that for so many reasons, Morrowind was the best of the lot.

The combat isn't great, and oh my lord you'll wish Cliffracers had never been invented, but the inventory system is (mostly) simpler, you can physically place all your loot wherever in your house you want and it doesn't go flying through the air when you next enter the room... The journal system actually records more than just one line of information on a quest (more like ALL information on it!) which you can search through to find pretty much a particular line of dialogue you were told about it, and you aren't led around by the hand either. If it says "there's this rare book and it's probably in the West Canton of Vivec", then you have to go there and work out for yourself that hey, West Canton has this rare book store, maybe I'll talk to the owner. As opposed to "Go talk to Applesauce the Khajiit, in the Old Rare Book Store in Vivec's West Canton here we'll put an arrow to guide you right to him" in the newer games.
Plus the modding community has done AMAZING things. It's pretty much recommended you start out with a few of the mods installed, unless you really want the original experience.

Man, I could talk about Morrowind all day. The opening sequence is so nostalgic for me, I can still hear the guy's voice Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Goomba
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2012 05:22:52 PM »

Morrowind is a tough play. I played it before Oblivion and didn't really dig it that much. Got it for a buck for my xbox and played it a little more and while it's missing a lot of great features that showed up in Oblivion, it's great in that way that it shows the progression.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
Goomba
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2012 07:09:00 PM »

Here is my Redguard from Oblivion. Sorry about the quality.

I'm not that far into this file so I don't have everything that I like to in my stock.

I'll load skyrim later and try to get a good shot off my ps3.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Part of the secret of success in life is to eat what you like and let the food fight it out inside.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Suicune
How to Draw Stitch
The Ultimate Lab Color Mode Trick For Boosting Colors
How to Draw Stimpy
How to Draw Steve
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...