A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 296,614
Currently Running With Scissors:
476 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret 15 Gallery  (Read 9778 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kitsune-Tearz
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012 07:37:18 PM »

to the BBW loving, its wonderful to hear that there are some out there..
I am a BBW, and i am openly bi, but only ever had one relationship with a female, and we were better as friends then as a couple, but i'd always kinda wished i could have found another women who actually liked BBW (although i am super happy in my relationship with my wonderful (male) fiance, there has always been a small part of me, who wishes i could have found a woman who liked BBW, even if i was only with them for a short time)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spencerisgod
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012 07:39:35 PM »

I Hate the name Kim Brown.

That always drives me crazy...I never want to see anyone else with that name for the rest of my life!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spencerisgod
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012 07:42:17 PM »

My 12 yr old little sister is having Doubts about God. I wish I could help her...

The truth is; even on my worst days I've never doubted He exists. I don't understand how she's feeling.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012 07:46:41 PM »

"I can't look at pictures like this anymore. Because of You.  Because of Both of you.  And it kills me because all of my relationships are like this.  All the friends I've had end up pictures in my drawer because they hurt too much to look at.  Because I always end up alone."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

southern flower
Better the Devil that you know...

I'm not arrogant, I'm just right

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012 07:49:21 PM »

Fortune Cookie says: Self trust is the first secret to Success.  So it is my fault.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GoldenSunshine
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012 07:56:59 PM »

"All I want to be loved & loved back. Instead I have Netflix and crafts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I looking for fabrics! Willing to do a fabric exchange or some kind of swap.

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
spencerisgod
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012 07:57:28 PM »

Cow Costume- I'm glad you found something that makes you feel sexy:) I feel sexiest when I go to a Rocky Horror showing and I know I can show my body off without feeling judged. Keep finding things that make you feel sexy and embrace them!

Kim Brown- This secret makes me wonder what this Kim Brown has done...I know a guy named Marcus Gale who picked on me and my friends all throughout high school and even now I cant stand to hear his name.

Sister- Hmmm, I've thought alot about this one and how you could help her. I know you don't understand how she feels because you've never felt it but hopefully you can accept that for whatever reason she does feel this way and you can support her and love her anyway. I think you should let her find God and a reason to believe on her own so that she can create her own special bond with Him. I think the bond would be stronger and more personal that way than if someone were to tell her why she should believe. Sometimes people doubt and that's ok. She's young and going through a period of her life where she's trying to find herself and what she believes in on her own.

Good luck, I wish you all the best!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012 08:00:25 PM »

Front: "Quilting is my therapy"

Back: " One day I'm going to open a quilt shop and share the happiness it's given me."
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am up for private swap for Teesha Moore patches!! PM me if  you are interested! :-D
GoldenSunshine
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012 08:03:33 PM »

Back: "Out of the postcards I brought, this one is my favorite. I was going to hang it on my wall, but figured maybe sharing is more fun. Hope you enjoy -Much love, Me :-)"
THIS ROCKS   Logged

GoldenSunshine
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012 08:11:10 PM »

To "I can't look at pictures"- I understand how you feel. I feel the same way, I lost soo many friends when I left high school and things has changed then on. I have so many pictures of friends, and I hate looking at them too. But it helps to smile on the memories I had.

To "Favorite postcard"- I have a box over 500 postcards and I do not want to share or trade my postcards. It's my life time collection. Thanks for sending the cute one, I will add this to my collection!

To "The sun"- I hate the sun myself too! It usually always too bright for me to be outside, and it hurts my eyes big time. I blame the sun and my eye condition. :-(

To "I hate my mother"- I see the same way myself. She always drive me nuts!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Fondant Mermaid
How to Make Candy Spiders
How to Make a Gluten-Free Mocha Fudge Cake
Meet Randy, The 800 Pound Life-Size Chocolate Saxophonist
Chef Creates One-Of-A-Kind Cheesecakes
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...