A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,713
Currently Running With Scissors:
626 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Post Secret 15 Gallery  (Read 9822 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

stephfro23

the best bubby a mama could have. 1997-2011

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012 02:45:13 PM »

to Y can't I, your card was so nicely made. i can't get over the shading you did. i'm guessing you used sharpies or something similar and shading with that is so difficult for me! it was beautiful, and I love you!

horses! me too! but i love them so much!

secrets! i think thats awesome.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bld
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012 05:30:29 PM »

back says " I love my mom but she drives me crazy. I often have to lie to my mom To make her happy for herself.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bld
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2012 05:32:11 PM »

The back says " While a fun hobby, Martial Arts is not a career for me. Accept this, Move on."
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bld
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2012 05:33:53 PM »

Front
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bld
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2012 05:35:15 PM »

back

Says " My main goal in life, my biggest dream, is to become a mom. I can't wait to meet my beautiful Annabel Lee <3 "
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cabaute
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Fickle Crafter Extraordinaire

A loving heart is the truest wisdom. -Dickens

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2012 06:22:20 PM »

Oh my gosh so many shared secrets on here!!  I love it.  Isn't it funny how the ones we love the most can also be the ones we have the biggest issues with  Embarrassed

All the secrets are so carefully made and beautiful.  I really appreciate the time that was taken.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

peachyinthe916
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2012 06:46:03 PM »

Uni: I never imagined college would be as hard as it is. The stress can be unbearable.
Invisible: Sometimes I wish I was invisible, especially when my boss is around.
Bad Sun: Me and the sun also don't get along, I especially dislike the freckles it gives me.
Can't Love: You are perfect just the way you are!
Horses: I am deathly afraid of large beasts with large teeth, like horses.
The Ring: After nearly 6 years together, I find it especially annoying when people ask about a wedding and marriage. Maybe I don't want that and never will.
Religion: I was raised without religion and I've never felt a need to have one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
astrangeone
The Paper Alchemist

Fueled by the scent of rubber shavings....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012 06:58:11 PM »

wHY CAN'T I LOVE MYSELF?  -  Love the colours you used for this.  It's so pretty.  Also - I think that self-validation is hard in this society, we put a lot of worth into what we do, and consequecely, a lot of crap has happened so that we don't feel valid if we aren't successful in some arbitary way.

DON'T TELL -  I love the image of the little girl sitting on a stool.  She looks like she's about to snitch one someone.  This is why postsecrets are great - they allow people to connect without the fear of someone telling!

I love horses/afraid of riding them -  I'm allergic to horses/their environment.  They are beautiful animals, and their movement can help with a lot of people's disabilities.  I think that fear is very well grounded as well - these animals are huge and they can kill or maim.

I love my mother, but I can't stand to be around her -  My goodness, that's three cards with the fact that people can't stand the relationship with their mothers.  Hmmm....I feel the same way, because it's annoying to have my words come up later as evidence of wrongdoing.

Wish I Didn't Get Married -  I'm lesbian and we are striving to have the same rights to marriage as straight couples.  I'm pretty militant on this fact - *cut for militant annoying soapbox*.  I really don't believe that it is just a symbol - it is the idea that you and your SO are legally recognized as a valid relationship.

I Want Another Baby -  It is pretty.  I wish I could draw like you did, secret sender!  I cannot imagine bringing another life into this senseless, screwed up world, but I admire you as well.

I hate/dislike organized religion - I'm the same way.  I believe that spirituality is more important than a "god that takes attendence".

Martial Arts/Carreer - I quit computers as a carreer choice for similar reasons.  I love it, and it's still a hobby, but some people will NOT BUTT OUT.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I handcarve stamps, knit and have organic catnip.

Got shopping?:  http://www.shophandmade.com/Store/Madstamps

Personal Swapping...activate d!

Looking for:  ATCs, some dry non-sanded grout mix

Got a 3DS?  I can clear save data from your games!  (Including RE Mercs 3D.)
spencerisgod
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012 07:35:00 PM »

I got 3 secrets today! I'll post pictures in a minute cause first I wanna comment on some of the other secrets:)

Uni- I know exactly how you feel:( People keep asking me why I don't have a job and I wish they would understand I'm barely keeping things together right now, I study all the time to make sure I get good grades. I just keep telling myself that eventually all the stress and hard work will pay off!

Y can't I-I used to not love my physical self. What I did to try to build up my love for myself was I would stand in the mirror everyday and pick out one thing I liked about myself or thought wasn't that bad. Some days it was something small and some days it was a repeat but that's ok because it all adds up Smiley and if its a personality thing, do basically the same thing and then find what you don't like and develop a plan to change it. Thats what I've started doing and both have really helped me feel better about myself and I've come to love myself for me:)

Secrets-It's a huge burden to keep a secret:( There have been times when I've had to tell a secret for the good of a person I love and it was hard but it was the right thing. So be strong and know that while it is a burden, it can also be a great honor.

I am a lesbian-All women are beautiful and you can't help you who are attracted to regardless of gender, shape, size, etc. so dont be freaked out, it's all good! Smiley

Religion-I don't know if I dislike organized religion lol, but I know its not for me. I dislike that people use it as an excuse to do bad things that hurt people, I hate that they use it fuel hate alot of the hate of the world. But I know alot of people need it to feel at peace because there isn't a better answer right now to the questions people have. And some people need to feel a sense of security and purpose in a crazy world.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
spencerisgod
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012 07:36:15 PM »

The sexiest I've ever felt was when I wore my hand made Cow Costume.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Magic Lemon Merinque Pie Recipe
How to Make Cinco De Mayo Taco Cookies
7 Easy Steps to Make Festive Bunny Cupcakes
How to Make a Lemon Drizzle Cake
Making Pies at Four and Twenty Blackbirds
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...