A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 306,076
Currently Running With Scissors:
294 Guests and 2 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 158
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2012 DeStash-Along (*Closed*)  (Read 275257 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #780 on: February 29, 2012 09:29:45 PM »

craftyoldlady, we often call each other shortened names. like they refer to me as apm. do you mind being col?
anyhow congrats on getting the pix to post  Smiley i struggle with mine but they craftster buddies here helped me yay!
i love your valentine and it is super cute the way you made it a garland  Cool i wouldnt want to throw it out either

the pincushion is so cute
the spiderweb quilt loks so cool already!

i love march challenge for UFOs... i know we all can use some initiative to finish those things  Lips sealed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #781 on: February 29, 2012 10:26:38 PM »

col, I'd like to spend time in your craft room. Chaos, just how I like it. Cheesy
How cool that you could make that zombie game for your son.

mel, my phone doesn't want to let me see the quilt, so I'll have to check it out later.

Yay, green! I've got a few different green projects in the works right now, so that's perfect!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #782 on: February 29, 2012 10:56:19 PM »

CraftyOldLady, I want to play in your craft room it looks like you have a little bit of everything  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
mellybelly81
my handmade dream

I'll have that... I might be able to use it!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #783 on: February 29, 2012 11:36:49 PM »

love your craft room craftyoldlady!

here's a taggy I made for Brady. I may have gone overboard with the ribbons on such a small piece (about 6"), but it was my first one. The green polka dot backing is a bit washed out, its a nicer green than it looks. There is a mixture of satin and grosgrain ribbon, mostly 3/8" with some slightly narrower, some block colour and some polka dot. Smiley

Love the March themes Smiley
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 11:45:23 PM by mellybelly81 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 projects in 2013 - 6/50
13 quilts in 2013 - 0/13
Destash-along

http://pinterest.com/myhandmadedream/

Looking for teal/turquoise/aqua, grey and white (or a combo) fabric for a quilt.

My son loves Peppa Pig's brother George and Raa Raa the noisy lion.
Taramor
« Reply #784 on: March 01, 2012 12:47:33 AM »

Wauw Mellybelly - you did make polka dots. Polka dots are cool! And I like the pirate theme. Meleriffic - both your blankets are great. Craftyoldlady - you sure are one of us! Your craftroom looks so inviting and warm, and I love your garlands, both the Valentine one and the one on the shelves.
Great theme for March, Gaudyknigth. I might be able to find one or to unfinished objects....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyOldLady
« Reply #785 on: March 01, 2012 04:40:56 AM »

rottenlittleboys - thank you  Grin

mellerfic - the quilt is AWESOME

aprettymess - I dont mind col at all Wink and I was rather proud of myself when I realized there were codes below the pictures. and the valentines i had been working on for so long that once all was done I just stood there with them and thought "Now what?"

bananaleg - chaos is right! However there is a bit too much in there to get anything done! If its too neat then I am scared to mess it up - so need a happy balance Smiley

kookaloo_starr - you are welcome anytime! I do have a little bit of everything, and in some cases a LOT of some things, which makes it nice - I dont have to wait to start a project most times. I may not have exactly what I need but I can usually find a good substitute.

mellybelly81 - thank you Smiley And I have to ask, what exactly is a "taggy"? The smart alec in me popped up and said that picture right there is a "taggy"! But I am wondering what is it for??? I looked it up on google - but I kept getting blankets or cubes. What you made is so adorable, I love the pirate/treasure theme on the fabric! I dont know about a baby, but it would keep me entertained for quite a while!

Taramor - thank you, my daughter says it is so me and is her favorite room, and she will come in and sit with me while I am crafting and we just talk and laugh all the time. (all my kids are grown - she is my youngest (19) and away at college and comes to visit some weekends) The garland on the shelves were made from the kids crib sheets! Dont know if you can tell, I have a hard time getting rid of things Wink

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #786 on: March 01, 2012 06:08:17 AM »

I love the fabric you used COL for the game bag. Someone gave me a remnant of it and I used it to make a panel skirt for my friend Nicky to wear dancing  Grin

I'm still on yarn crafts and made a start on my granny bunting today. Lime green, yellow and orange Caron Simply Soft  mmmMMmm citrus colours make my mouth water
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012 06:08:37 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: March 01, 2012 06:48:11 AM »

Your dancing looks like so much fun K-Starr!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kookaloo_Starr

View Profile WWW
« Reply #788 on: March 01, 2012 07:19:24 AM »

oh it IS  Grin I especially love when we get outdoors in the sunshine to dance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

50 in '14
50 in '15
Taramor
« Reply #789 on: March 01, 2012 08:09:09 AM »

It is a lovely picture, Kookaloo - your friend looks so happy dancing in her fine skirt.
Col, I think a taggy is a toy with those small ribbon 'tags' on it - for the baby to play with. By the way - I got a daughter on 19 too, but she is still at home.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 158 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
July 27, 2016 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Making Pom Poms
Your Dog Oughta Be In Pictures

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...