A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,921
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 164
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 2012 DeStash-Along (*Closed*)  (Read 198669 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #780 on: February 28, 2012 04:38:34 PM »

Oh, lots of lovely crochet!  The bunting is very fun, and I like the colors on the lapghan.

Okay, a small destash. I have a stack of black binders I rescued from the store when it closed last fall, and I've been meaning to pretty them up and use them. I used some of my paper stash-beigey rose pattern paper, red gift card holders, dried leaves, coloring book page, hand colored b&w photocopy illustration, electrical tape, a few flecks of copper paint, and glue. Binder has clear sleeves, so I slipped the completed pages inside-and now I have a binder for game notes and character sheets that can't be mixed up with DD's school binders. Need to do a few more, for crafty notes, household stuff, ect. , but it's one down.

And this side came out a little dark in the picture.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
meleriffic
Global Moderator
Clothing Moderator
Toys, Dolls, & Playthings Moderator

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #781 on: February 28, 2012 05:55:15 PM »

The crocheted bunting is cool, and I love the lapghan. And yea on almost using up that extra stash.

The binders are cool.

Not sure if this counts as stash as I bought the items for the project, but since I bought them back in November I thought I'd go ahead and post it. I quickly quilted up a toddler quilt for my son, since all of his blankets are on the smaller size. I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out, and have at least three other toddler size blankets to make.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
bookstorebabe

Girl Genius! Kaja&Phil Foglio

« Reply #782 on: February 28, 2012 06:27:08 PM »

That's a great quilt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"If you're going to go for tech that doesn't exist,think Willy Wonka,not Hoover!" Firefairy@craftster
<a href="http://StudioLTD@etsy.com.>StudioLTD"</a>| Couponcode CRAFTSTER 10%
<a href=https://www.etsy.com/shop/HipsterHive?ref=shop_sugg>HipsterHive</a>|
http://www.pinterest.com/studioltd6
CraftyOldLady
« Reply #783 on: February 28, 2012 07:59:12 PM »

Is it too late to join in? I have an overwhelming amount of STUFF that I have no idea what to do with sometimes Smiley I have a whole room with shelves to the ceiling covering every wall, I have to turn sideways to get anywhere! And am now spilling into another room! HELP!

My goal this year has been to use up what I have so I can actually have room to actually WORK on something! I have already started, I finished some plastic canvas heart messages for my hubby for Valentines day that I started.... oh, 4 YEARS ago. And a Zombie Dice game for my son that I have had planned for over a year, and so on Smiley

I have been a member for quite a while but have never posted (I am very shy) so my post count is too low to post any pics yet, I will post my room and the 2 completed projects, I guess when my count is enough.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

« Reply #784 on: February 28, 2012 08:56:45 PM »

Welcome to the madness, CraftyOldLady! It's never too late to join in! Can't wait to see what you do.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #785 on: February 29, 2012 12:51:14 AM »

Welcome to the madness, CraftyOldLady! It's never too late to join in! Can't wait to see what you do.

and I can't wait to see pics of your overflowing craft room  Wink
Welcome to de-stash-alonging  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best"

50 in '14
Antidigger
« Reply #786 on: February 29, 2012 02:19:27 AM »

The bunting is wonderful, I really want to make some now..... And I've only got today left to do some destashing of polka dots and for my beloved, I'd better get a move on....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Look twice, buy once. Nooooo
Look twice, decide I can make one instead.
aprettymess

plenty of creativity... not enough hands

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: February 29, 2012 06:04:31 AM »

Is it too late to join in? I have an overwhelming amount of STUFF that I have no idea what to do with sometimes Smiley I have a whole room with shelves to the ceiling covering every wall, I have to turn sideways to get anywhere! And am now spilling into another room! HELP!

My goal this year has been to use up what I have so I can actually have room to actually WORK on something! I have already started, I finished some plastic canvas heart messages for my hubby for Valentines day that I started.... oh, 4 YEARS ago. And a Zombie Dice game for my son that I have had planned for over a year, and so on Smiley

I have been a member for quite a while but have never posted (I am very shy) so my post count is too low to post any pics yet, I will post my room and the 2 completed projects, I guess when my count is enough.

welcome  Grin
we post pretty often on this thread so i dont think it will take very long for you to be able to post pictures
cant wait to see them!
when i was new i just browsed through random projects using the "recentt with pictures" button and i made my picure-less posts requirement pretty quick
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Brackish Potato
« Reply #788 on: February 29, 2012 06:22:11 AM »

Oo Meleriffic! Pretty, pretty quilt!
Bookstorebabe, great idea on those binders. I always have plans to embellish my plain things, but it rarely actually happens. Tongue
Gaudiknight, I like your lapghan. You must be a much faster hooker than I am! Grin
CraftyOldLady, welcome aboard! Craftsterers are the nicest people on the internet, so you should get comfy soon. Smiley

Happy Leap Day, kids!
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012 06:23:49 AM by Brackish Potato » THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Wists.

"Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!" -Dr. Seuss
Taramor
« Reply #789 on: February 29, 2012 07:36:03 AM »

Oh, it is the last day of the month already! And I haven't crafted all that stuff I had planned to make in February. Nothing to my loved one! No polkadots! But I have made a red thing - completely from stash! It is rather small though - but here it is:

I have tried to tame my stash by cutting up my fabric in sizes for patchwork. But I am positive my fabrics are breeding - no matter what I do, there are still plenty to cut up!  But I should be gratefull for it, off course.  Smiley

I have been working on my 'spiderweb' quilt, too. Here is the patches I have made so far:

I think I have around 1/3 of the patches I will need. My goal is to get it done in 2012.

It is really inspiring to be part of this tread - all those great things, made from peoples stash.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 164 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Comfort Food: Hearty Farro, Sausage & Kale Stew
How to Make Smooth Gravy
How to Make Buttermilk Biscuits
Try The Grass Whopper: Restaurant Offering Bug Filled Burger
How to Make Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...