Welcome to the Make My Collectible Swap Swap name: Make My Collectible Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Oodelally
Sign-up date range: Dec 30th - Jan 9th
Date to send item by: Feb 6th, 2012
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): 24
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
Additional Age requirement? NOSwap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YESSwap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YESDetails of swap:
There has been a lot of discussion on this swap over http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=390414.0
and it's exciting that it's finally going to get underway ^_^
For this swap we will be in groups of 4, where we will make 3 small crafted items, 1 for each of your group members. There will be 4 weeks crafting time after sign ups close.
You will list 3 options of things you collect and your partners will choose ONE
from this list which item they would like to craft for you. (*You may receive one of each collectable in your list, or three of one collectible - this will depend on your partners, and is part of the surprise for you
) In your questionnaire you may list crafts you admire and would like to receive but this is not guaranteed. Please take note of your partners dislikes when you receive your questionnaires as to not disappoint anyone.
If we have an uneven amount of swappers, we will have one group work in a round robin style.
item, as defined by Craftster, is:
-Large = 3 or more hours
-Medium = 2 or more hours-Small = 2 or less hours
-Large = A shawl, a shirt, a skirt, a set of jewelry with four to five items, a purse
-Medium = one single necklace or bracelet, a scarf-Small = Earrings, stickers, wallets, pouches, bookmarks
-Large = $30 or more
-Medium = $10-$30 dollars-Small = $10 or less
When you have sent your package, please PM the organiser ASAP so the sent/received list can be updated. Please don't forget to take pictures of what you send and although it isn't a requirement for positive feedback on Craftster it would be much appreciated if you could post pictures of what you receive in our gallery. If you are unable to do so, please contact your partners and make arrangements.
Types of crafts you could consider (although not limited to this list
) Crochet, Knit, Felt, Sewn, Paper craft, Jewellery, Artwork, Hoopla, Polyclay, Dotee, Plushie, Clothing.....can you add more to this list?
If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap:
Your real name:
Mailing address including the country:
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?:
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO):
List 3 items you collect and would be happy to receive from your swap partners:
What crafts are you best at?
What crafts do you admire?
Is there anything you would especially like to receive?
Is there anything you would NOT like to receive?
What are your favourite colors:
Least favorite colors:
Do you have a wist or pinterest?
Do you have any allergies (smoke, pets, etc)?
Do you have any pets or allergens in your home?
Is there anything else you would like your partner or the organizer to know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO Oodelally
VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find other rules about participating in a swap.
10. Painted Sparrow
11. Helena Puck
12. Solitary Cricket
This swap is now full!! Is that record timing or what?!?
It is NYE in Australia now so unfortunately I'm not at home to assign partners, but I might do it when I get home tonight (which will be the morning for all the peeps in the US
) but if I'm too tired it will have to wait till my morning. Either way, partners/groups will be assigned EARLY!!
Partners/Groups are here....but questionnaires will have to wait till tomorrow, it's 3:01AM here and I'm pretty tired
But you can at least get some stalking in...GROUP 1
- North America onlyPainted SparrowNH822gala_apples85%confusionGROUP 2
- USA onlyInterrobamhgddmSolitary CrickettimeGROUP 3
- USA onlylegatostrokemyloveasdeepzigg13praMakaylaleeGROUP 4
- InternationalHelena Puckpincusion_queenkwiltykateOodelallyGROUP 5
- Internationalskittlebubsilentblairamymarie78HowdySailorGROUP 6