A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,048
Currently Running With Scissors:
443 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 78 Swap Gallery  (Read 39096 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

my brown eyed girl

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2012 05:10:37 PM »

Love the dino!!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whats_her_name
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2012 08:23:46 AM »

Ugh, I'm a bad swapper!  SORRY that I'm late - last week totally got away from me (I had my bridal show last week and then I had a million things to do to get ready for my onslaught of bridal consultations that starts tomorrow)...  Phhhhhhew! 

So anyway, I received a fab parcel last week from texscrapper that included these sweet goodies:

I tried to do a close-up of the zipper pulls (which are FANTASTIC in real life - such a great variety and I just love the creative things you did with them!!)  The picture is a little blurry, but you can see them a *bit* better than on the owl fabric...

And this morning I whipped myself up a little eReader cover with that lovely owl fabric - I've posted that here

Thanks so much, texscrapper - it's all WONDERFUL!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2012 08:51:23 AM »

That fabric is adorable and I love the decorative zipper pulls! Awesome package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com')
littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2012 10:55:21 AM »

that owl fabric is really cue.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
klg_jlg
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2012 11:15:00 AM »

I received a little while back from AlishaMisha. She made me some fantastic lip balm (6! -There's 5 because a friend snatched one up before I took the photo.) Some zippers, and some yummy looking tea.

AlishaMisha--Just thought I'd let you know my hubby was raving about your lip balm this morning. Living in Idaho, it's pretty much a necessity and he said something along the line sof waking up this morning and his lips still felt soft. Lol. If only I could've sneaked an action shot of that. =)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) preg_replace('/(.{19})/', '$1 ', 'www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com')
jemimah

View Profile WWW
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2012 12:26:56 PM »

Great packages! the zipper pulls look fab and the lip balm sounds lovely Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bananaleg
Will Knit For Tattoos... or Airfare

ahonui, lokahi, 'aka'aka

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2012 02:47:45 PM »

Ooh, chapstick! I need to make sure that's on my list.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest | etsy | blog

Can i knit you something in seed stitch? I'd love to swap you for: handspun yarn, hand carved banana stamp...
klg_jlg
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2012 03:06:26 PM »

Ooh, chapstick! I need to make sure that's on my list.

She made me Very Berry Cherry and Bubblegum. They're fantastic!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quilted
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2012 03:44:41 PM »

Love the dino!!   Cheesy

Yeah -- I'm thinking we all need to add "Scarf using Dino motif from Jemimah's pattern" to our wish lists  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2012 06:46:09 PM »

AlishaMisha--Just thought I'd let you know my hubby was raving about your lip balm this morning. Living in Idaho, it's pretty much a necessity and he said something along the line sof waking up this morning and his lips still felt soft. Lol. If only I could've sneaked an action shot of that. =)
Aw I'm glad he liked them! Just curious, is he favoring the Cherry Berry or the Bubble Gum?  Smiley

This is my last round until at least sometime April. I'm a snowbird so it is off to FL from mid Feb until then. When I get back I will do my best to claim for lip balms is some of you have it on your lists. For now I only have Cherry Berry and Bubble Gum. I plan on getting Chai Tea, Cinnamon Supreme, French Vanilla, and/or Almond Biscotti at some point. So maybe by then I will have more options for any who are interested.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Baby-Headed Dancing Frog
How to Ply Yarn
How to Weave Tartan Fabric
How to Look After Your Spinning Wheel
How to Prepare a Shuttle for Weaving
Latest Blog Articles
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt
More Great Crafts Using Cardboard Tubes

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...