A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 296,635
Currently Running With Scissors:
558 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 78 Open for signups 12/29 -1-26  (Read 12749 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2012 07:14:49 AM »

I claim luckdragon for some potholders

4/0/3

My name is Robin.  I live in Portland, OR (U.S.) and I am a full time PhD student.  I am also the mother of preschooler extraordinaire, Aria Jae.   I love handmade and I love surrounding my child with handmade. My pinterest is full of stuff I'd love so feel free to surprise me with something off one of my boards. http://pinterest.com/rlynn/

If you decide to craft for me: my favorite colors are blue and green.  I love earthy and jewel tones.   I wear a lot of black and sometimes a bit of grey and every once in a while something red, but mostly I wear black.  I like the look of steampunk and Gibbous jewelry and clothing.

If you decide to craft for Aria: her favorite colors are the rainbow, bright and cheery, but she leans more towards blue.  She loves pirates, robots, monsters, rainbows, and elephants.  She also loves anatomy; her favorite Christmas gift was a model of a human body complete with squishy organs.  We dont really do princess stuff around here but we do like fairies, sprites, and gnomes.  I have loads of things I would love for her pinned on my pinterest, including clothing, toys, and accessories. The only request I have is please no stuffies unless they are super teeny tiny or something I have pinned...she has so many so we are trying to slow it down on how many new stuffies find a home here. Big WISHES in bold.

Crafts
For Aria
-1/18 scale dollhouse stuff (she has some calico critters; I think that is the appropriate scale)
- tees, tunics, pants, or dresses for Aria (4T)
here are a few links to some things i really like but you don't have to make these exact things...I'm including it for inspiration about the types of clothing and fabric/color choices I like.  there are more examples in my pinterest.
pants
hat
more clothing ideas
-Pantaloons (4T)
-altered hoodie (5T)
-appliqued, stenciled, embellished tees, etc... for Aria (4T)
-Batman tee (you know with simple bat symbol) (4T)
-Spiderman tee (with simple spider symbol) (4T)
-Godzilla tee (4T)
-Wall art (her room is mostly blue and green, but we've been adding loads of rainbow fun)
-Teeny tiny crocheted animals (she has piggies already)
-Something elephant; Aria loves them (anything but please no stuffies unless it teeny and tiny)
-Something anatomy inspired and appropriate for an almost 4 year old; she loves learning about the human body
-Something galaxy inspired and appropriate for an almost 4 year old; she loves learning about the planets and stars
-baby hair clips - Aria recently got a pixie hair cut, she needs small clippies like the kind made for baby hair, we prefer simple rather than over the top....maybe small bows would be cute.  Cheesy
-Some sort of cozy for her LeapPad Explorer w/touchscreen, maybe with some sort of strap or handle for carrying and pockets w/zipper or Velcro to store her extra games (PM for measurements)

For me
-Jewelry for me (please check out my pinterest for ideas; Im pretty particular about my jewelry.  It doesnt have to be an exact replica but my pinterest will give you a feel for my tastes)
-acorn jewelry, beads or felted, I like either style - thanks Atsuko!
-Fold over yoga band skirts for me (PM for measurements) Here's a tutorial
-Circle skirt for me.  Here's a tutorial
-bags with sturdy handles as I would like to use them to haul my school stuff to and from campus
Bags I like posted here
-wool dryer balls
-Fun Magnets (Prefer super strong magnets on back please like the rare earth kind)
-Handmade buttons (wood, poly clay, resin, etc...)
-Laptop cozy (PM for measurements)
-Hoop art or any wall art, inspiration can be found on my art board
-Hair pretties (I think I have some on my pinterest accessories board but again I like steampunk and gibbous inspired things, usually prefer the simple V-clips/hair snaps)
-woodland creature and the forest themed whimsy jar
-Reusable "Paper" Towels (Don't really care what material/color/pattern as long as its absorbent, can be the snappie roll up kind or just loose ones)
-Jewelry wall organizer (I have some pinned on my pinterest probably under my Home board, but I need it to store necklaces and some earrings; extra coolness points if it has a way to stash cuffs and bracelets)
-no slip dish towels like this or this
-scrappy placemats...I like these a lot.  they do not have to match and one at a time as a claim is fine.
-Door Draft Buster like this
-Cami Lace Bands

For Aria's Fourth Birthday Party
Besides Aria's first birthday party, her traditional Korean dol, I have not made a very big deal out of her birthdays.  Aria really likes the Care Bears, but I don't really want to do a cartoon themed party.  Instead, I'd like to throw her a spectacular birthday full of rainbows, hearts, and stars (all things she associates with Care-a-lot).  Her birthday is not until the end of March, but knowing me I'll be neck deep in school work and grading papers so I could use all the help I can get.  Cheesy  Everything on this list is a big WISH.

-something like this cake topper but with short brown hair and brown eyes and maybe a rainbow heart balloon instead of a kite?
-scrappy ribbon garland...I need five of them now(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) about 9 feet each.  These can of course be done in separate claims. Kartiana added scrap fabric and other fibers...it looked great; feel free to do the same.  Cheesy

More to be added as I come up with more ideas; also feel free to check out my pinterest; the board titled party ideas is chock full of rainbow delight.  Cheesy

Craft Supplies

-Fabric from my pinterest or in a similar style
-Any of the craft books from my pinterest
-Thread for my sewing machine (all colors, please only gutermann or coats and clark)
-zippers (bright and fun colors, any and all lengths)
-Serger cones for my serger (need 3 please; all colors but red or blue)
-Old ornate frames (can be old and need a new paint job, no glass necessary)
-45mm or 18mm olfa blades for my rotary cutter
-Air dry clay
-assorted cookie cutters
-watercolor paper
-Gallery style canvas (the kind that is stretched over a wood frame; any size)
-iron on interfacing (mid-heavy)
-muslin (nothing smaller than 1 yard)
-lace appliques (smaller ones are better, nothing bigger than 3 inches)
-plastic bobbin cards for embroidery floss
-Oliver + S clothing patterns (4T; boy or girl)
-black and white ruffle fabric (2 pieces, one at least 1 yard, the other at least 2 yards)
-wool sweaters that somebody accidentally washed and shrunk
-any patterns from my pattern love board
-any fabric from my fabric love board - fat quarters would even be delightful

Extras
-TEA (I prefer black tea, chai tea, vanilla tea...anything really but the fruity kind)
-Aria loves gold coinsfeel free to add to her loot.  Cheesy
-My partner, Phil, is hard to craft for but his stomach is always a good bet.  He loves bacon (but that might not travel well), chocolate, gummy bears, and pretty much any delish candy.  

Thanks much!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 07:25:14 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

redstar13
"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan. " -Tom Landrey

« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2012 12:02:50 PM »

I claim rlynn (well aria, actually Wink ) for an altered Hoodie. I will pm you with some ideas for approval Smiley

This is my first claim this round!

1/0/0

My Name is Alyssa and I am 32 living in Southern California. I recently completed my masters degree in the UK in Forensic and Biological Anthropology. I love to sew, crochet and bake. I am a very eclectic type. I love tea, american football and I miss England. My favourite American football teams are the new england patriots and the ohio state buckeyes! I obviously dig bones (forensic anthropology does that to a person!) and I prefer darker tones. I love books and read all the time (well when I have time) I love anthropology and native inspired art (specifically northwest coast I LOVE the raven images from the kuakutl!) I like pin up girls and pirates. I love Jane Austen and Johnny Cash.  have a great appreciation for star wars things that do not seem like star wars....See, Im a bit eclectic. I love sacred hearts and our lady of Guadeloupe imagery. I prefer darker of bolder colors i.e jewel tones. I dont do pastels.

BIG wish
Grey or Black pencil skirt (PM me for measurements)
Amy Butler weekender bag

Crafted items/ kits

A Plush skeleton (or skull). Any Medium! Crochet, knit, sewn, felt. I would even me open to a harder material skeleton as long as it could stand on its own. I LOVE skeletons, and my Forensic Anthro MSc has made me even more obsessive!!

a bookbinding how to kit! I have NEVER done any bookbinding and would love to learn

I love brooches! Quirky or vintage inspired!

Resin pendant or beads with cool kitschy stuff in them (sacred hearts, sailor jerry stuff, lady of Guadeloupe, skulls, pirates, etc,,,)

A reusable shopping bag (can never have too many!! Smiley)

Tunic style tops/ or long tees with stencils/ fabric appliqu (misses XL, but need to be long I have the longest freaking torso!)

Cool fun cute headbands (hate to say it, but I love the gossip girl style ones!)

Handmade garter belt or garters

hair bobs. Like flowers or feathers. Love vintage inspired. 20s 50s or burlesque

Steampunk or pinup or vintagey (anything 1950s styles or earlier) style pendants or brooch

soap making kit

Car seat organizer

Decorative embroidery pieces

ANY THING OFF MY PINTREST Cheesy

Craft Supplies Used is A-OK

Rosary Centers and/or crucifixes

gemstone beads to make rosaries

Silver eye pins (the really short ones) for rosary making

Old anatomy text books or text book pages (I have a vision of making a decoupaged bookshelf covered in "body parts" and the like)

anatomically correct organ/bone embroidery patterns or cross stitch charts

I love yarn and fabric, so if you just want to send me a box o yarn or a box o fabric Id be a happy camper!

Embroidery supplies (hoops, floss, patterns , stuff to embroider on, etc)

Sewing patterns (I would love a good pencil skirt pattern or some vintage looking dresses 40s or 50s)

Button/Badge maker

Pin-up girl fabric, pin-up rockabilly stencils, the Alexander Henry pinup stuff I LOVE. vintage Pin up images

I'd love a book or pages of sailor Jerry flash (or that style of flash)

old maps (or old looking) pieces or papers

Glass cutter (to cut bottles or light bulbs)

polymer clay tools/molds

trim I love cook quirky trims metallic is a huge plus

Funky rockabilly, skull, etc fabric

Kitschy charms

vintagey looking/inspired lace

I adore sacred hearts and would love charms, or fabric or basically anything sacred hearty.

Cool crossstitch patterns

Tattoo fabric or old school flash stuff.

Feathers! Ostrich and peacock are my fave!

vintagey style swimsuit pattern

cameos

Embroidery hoops

funky and fun fabric!!! I'm a fabric hoarder

old looking keys

Shrinky dinks

funky, vintage or interesting buttons

soft or silky yarns - or any yarn for that matter, as long as it isn't rough! I am very tactile (I would die for some handspun!)

craft/crochet magazines

silkscreen ink

Cool crochet patterns

one yard wonders book

subversive cross stitch book

Clover "Wonder clips"

minky (1/2 yd or longer)

Blank onesies (3 months and larger) or blank toddler size tees (2t -3t) [lots of little ones being added to my fam these days! and I love making personalized onesies and tees]

Extras/miscellaneous

Anything with bones!

tea related things (or loose teas!! I LOVE black teas and spiced teas!)

lip gloss! The glossier the better

anything organizey

I have a wist and a pintrest (which is probably more varied than my wist !)
wist
pintrest
amazon wish list
Thanks in advance!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: January 17, 2012 12:15:43 PM »

I claim redstar13 for One Yard Wonders and Subversive Cross-Stitch

(6,1,2,3)

United States

Hello,  I’m Alisha, I am 23 and from Maine. I have additional info in my profile so feel free to check it out!

Colors: I like most colors. My favorite is green, but I have an eye lately for eggplant, mustard yellow, yellows(especially with grey), black, white, cream, greys. The only colors I think I hate are lavender and periwinkle in most cases. It makes me uncomfortable inside. No idea why. I really like most colors so don’t feel you have to go with these colors.

Yarn: I’m not a fiber snob. I love mostly all yarns with the exception of novelty ones(ex: fun fur, pom pom…ect).  I don’t mind acrylic, but I prefer the softer acrylics for wearables opposed to the ones like Red Heart Super Saver. Vanna’s Choice is welcome!

Prints: Look for inspiration in my fabrics board. I like a wide variety though, so go with your gut.

Crafted Items

Knit/Crochet

*Pineapple iPod Cozy – think this style. Meaning, turn my iPod into a pineapple! I have a 30GB 5th Gen iPod Video

*Knit Owl iPod Cozy – In Grey, Darker Grey, or Eggplant

*Pink Crocheted Bunny Slippers –  I have the pattern for you to make this. Pattern is written for worsted weight yarn. I request the ears(though would like them to still be made), eyes and nose be left off so I can add it myself. Placement adds character and I would like to add my own.

*Knit Bella Mittens – in a darker grey (big wish I know)

Sewn

*Pillow for my Kindle Fire – Something similar to this. Meaning something triangular with a rest at the bottom to keep it from slipping off.

*Yarn Holder Bag – like this, this, or this

*Terry Cloth Lounge Cover with side pockets – need it in resort lounge chair dimensions.

*Felt Food – she is only 8 months old but I figure I can start collecting early. Lady Pistola and atsuko have made some and I would love some more!

*Tulle Reusable Produce Bags for Felt Food

*Felt Flying Pig iPod Case to fit a 30GB iPod Video (5th Gen) – Can give dimensions

*Felt Mail Set – for my niece. Some examples here and here. Would love the stamps to velcro on and the envelopes to be able to open so items can be put inside.

Misc.

*Chainmail Bracelet – with olive green or white imitation pearls

*The Hunger Games Series Inspired Charm Bracelet – Examples: Like an arrow, bird, Peeta’s pearl…you get the idea.

*Coptic Stitch Journal

*Anklet(s)

*A resin pendant - I would like a clear amber colored resin with a mosquito in the middle. Think Jurassic Park Smiley

*Anything you think will help me with my efforts to learn Swahili (I am just starting out)

*Wooden Buttons

*River Rock Buttons

*Ceramic Buttons

*Ceramic Yarn Bowl

Supplies – Used/Partially used is welcome as always!

*Whimsies for I-Spy Bags

*Your Knitting Life (formally Knitting Today!) Subscription

*Knitting Today! Magazine – Need Oct/Nov ‘11

*The Quilting Answer Book

*Amigurumi Knits book

*Airplane Charm – either this or this   

*Decorative Buttons – ANY. I especially love wood, ceramic or stone looking. I really want toggle buttons, or the horn toggle ones.

*Sewing Machine Bobbins – Class 15 Plastic (you can get these for $0.97 a pack at Walmart if you have a craft section)

*Olivia Fabric – yes, Olivia the pig. Examples in my fabric inspiration board

*Rose Resin Mold

*Resin Mixing Cups

*Opaque Resin Dye

*Armour Etch Etching Cream

*Silicone Heart Icecube Tray – Can be found in the dollar section of Target

*Crayons (broken welcome) – for melting into shapes (hence the silicone heart icecube tray)

*Ceramic Yarn Bowl

*14ct Aida – Black, White, Cream and/or Lite Oatmeal

*Waste Canvas – in 14 and/or 18ct

*Embroidery Floss

*Embroidery Scissors

*Pinking Sheers

*Origami Kimono Kit – There are many kimono patterns around but I like these ones best

*WPI Guage

*Ice Blue Safety Eyes and/or Safety Noses

*Fusible Interfacing in Medium, and Heavy

*Yarn Ball Winder

*Scrap Yarn for Yarn Bombing – Doesn’t matter how little. Acrylics welcome!

*Cottage Cross-Stitch Pattern

Extras:
*Tea sample that you like and think I would like. Loose-leaf is welcome. Please include steeping time(or tell me what kind of tea it is like green, rooibos, oolong…ect) Also I would love to know where you got it so I can get more if I like it.
*Candy: Gummy Worms, Botan Rice Candy, Any Japanese Candy, Gummy Coke Bottles (if you live out of the USA, I would love to try your country’s candy!)
*Japanese Snacks – Especially Koala March
*Non-Disposable Chopsticks
*A book from my kindle books board sent to my Kindle Fire
*Anything you think will help me with my efforts to learn Swahili (I am just starting out)
*Used knitting mags
*Spiral Bound Journal – bonus points if it has some type of closure like an elastic

THANK YOU!!!!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 12:18:35 PM by AlishaMisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lady Pistola
« Reply #63 on: January 17, 2012 03:50:35 PM »

I'm going to claim AlishaMisha for some more felt food. I saw a really cute tutorial I want to try! Smiley Hope you don't mind!!

I am Crystal, I live in FL with my hubby, a 2 year old boy, and a girl due in about 3 weeks! Oh and 3 chihuahuas! I haven't made anything for our new baby yet, so anything for her would be just awesome! Here is my pinteresthttp://pinterest.com/ladypistola/ which was not made specifically for craftster, so it has a lot of stuff on there...but I love it all, so it might give you a good idea of what I'm into. If you have any questions, just PM me! A lot of my wishes are for this coming year's Christmas gifts, so they don't have to be tailored to MY tastes per se. Anyway, like I said, PM me for questions!

Other
--Cat bed for a glamorous catthink black or pink, leopard, glitzy trim, etcnot cheesy, just a touch of glamprefer cotton over fleece.

Kid Stuff
--Angry birds plushies-would like enough to play live version of Angry Birds, but one or two is fine as well.  http://sewing.craftgossip.com/free-patterns-a-whole-angry-birds-softie-collection/2010/12/27/
 --I Spy Bag for toddler  
--Chihuahua plushie-girly and cutesy
--A set of molded crayons in shape of a heart. Would love a total of about 6 of them. Can be all one color each, or rainbow, or layered, or whatever. They are going to be going to 6 different kiddos, so they can all be identical.
--Quiet book pages. Make one or 10!  I want just the pages, and am going to be making 4 or 5 for gifts this coming year, so if you want to do the same page 5 times, that would be great, or 3 different pages, etcup to you! Any theme or color or interactive element. I just ask they be 9x11, which will give me a little bit of room to sew them together into 8x10 books. Tons of ideas here: http://pinterest.com/ladypistola/kid-stuff/
--Toddler apron for a boy. Could be plain colored, his name (MAX), cars, food, superheroes, cartoon prints, animals, no matter. Just not girly and frilly.
--Girl Robot plushie with safety eyes
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404483496/
--Clear Storage bags like these http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404712025/  I could use any size really. XL, L, M, or a few smalls. Fabric: anything non-girly. Stripes, spots, animals, cars, solids, etc.

Clothing/Accessories
--Newborn ruffly diaper covers  http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404683688/  pink, red, black, or white
--Decorated little girl clothes-size 9 months or older. Onesies, skirts, tees, shoes, leg warmersdoesn't matter!
--Decorated boys tees, short sleeves, size 24 months/2T or older. Themes: Preppy, sports, animals, transportation
--Cami bands size Medium/Large in any basic colorblack, white, cream, brown, etc  http://camibands.com/
--Crocheted or Knit beanie for adult male with a brown knit beard/mustache attached:  http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404488621/
--Gossip girl inspired headbandson the dressy or preppy side. Can be plastic, fabric, whatever.

--Little newborn girl headbands like this. I don't much like the ones with flowers as big as their heads. Any and all colors, especially would like a black one
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404652366/

Accessories
--2 Customized Pashmina/Scarves like this:
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404704484/
   *one in either hot pink, purple/lavender, or other bright girly color with the quote: "Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring."
   *and another white or cream with the quote: "The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
   Can be 2 claims
--Statement necklaces or bracelets
   Some examples:
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404706397/
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404705936/
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404510093/
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404704458/
--Crocheted or Knit beanie for adult male with a brown knit beard/mustache attached:  http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404488621/
--Father and Sons matching neckties in a modern/traditional print. One for an adult, one for an 8 year old, and one for an infant 3-6 months. Infant one could be an applique on a onesie or clip on)
a bunch of fabric flowers, all styles, colors and sizes for me to use for embellishments

Home Decor
Throw pillow cover-ruffles, flowers, bows, etc Probably 18x18
Fish artwork like this   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404707399/
Art like this but M instead of J
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404486666/
Candy themed Christmas tree ornaments. I'm making a Candy themed tree next year, so any size or style. One, or a set, anything! Colorful and Candy are the requirements! Preferably NOT fragile.
Fabric garland/buntings for Easter (Happy Easter), birthday (Happy Birthday) or 4th of July (Happy 4th of July, Happy Independence Day, etc)  No examples, just make it cute! Smiley

Supplies
1. a baggie full of flat backed pearls/rhinestones/crystals/beads in several sizes to make something similar to thisin muted colors, white, silver, gold, black, etc. and maybe pink too.
   http://pinterest.com/pin/106538347404541052/
   http://www.elegantlyuntamed.com/showroom/zoya/10139526
2. Bingo daubers in assortment of colors
3. "Jar" of whimsies to make my own I-Spy bags
4. No Fray Spray
   http://www.amazon.com/Sprayway-821-No-Fray-Spray/dp/B002YR24NS/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=arts-crafts&ie=UTF8&qid=1325201990&sr=1-1-catcorr
5.  12x12 canvas or larger. I prefer square.
6. Cheapo makeup from the dollar store or your own stash. I'm wanting to use the containers, not the actual makeup, so as long as the containers not broken, its good to go.
7. A fat quarter of this:    http://www.etsy.com/listing/84340710/japanese-canvas-fabric-chic-pink-makeup?ref=sr_gallery_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=makeup&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_ship_to=ZZ&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_facet=supplies%2Fcommercial%2Fsewing
9. 1 yard of this  http://www.etsy.com/listing/88806752/half-moon-modern-fabric-by-moda-paisley
10. 1 yard:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/86516008/dessert-party-fabric-by-ann-kelle-for
11. 1 yard: http://www.etsy.com/listing/79187994/heirloom-fabric-by-joel-dewberry-for
12. 1 yard:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/85071177/lark-fabric-by-amy-butler-for
13. 1 yard:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/81451785/loulouthi-fabric-by-anna-maria-horner
14. 1 yard: http://www.etsy.com/listing/67083642/new-traditions-damask-fabric-by-robert
15. 1 yard:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/81447352/aviary-2-fabric-by-joel-dewberry-for
16. Heat gun for embossing
17. 25 mm or larger silver or white sequins. Want like 300 of these.
18. Butterfly paper punch, nothing too small
19. Several magnetic sheets to make 2 sets of magnetic poetry with
20. 1.5-2 yards of this http://www.etsy.com/listing/89381988/movie-monsters-fabric-in-dusty-midnight?ref=sr_gallery_4&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=monster+fabric&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_ship_to=US&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_type=supplies&ga_facet=supplies%2Ffabric
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012 03:58:24 PM by Lady Pistola » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have vintage smurf sheets and do embroidery and stenciling...wanna swap?
texscrapper

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2012 05:34:24 PM »

I claim Lady Pistola for a toddler I Spy bag!

3 claims, 1 sent, 1 received

HI! I'm Summer from Texas. I am mom to 3 amazing boys 12, 7, & 7. We live on a ranch that has been in my DH's family for over 150 years. We raise and breed cattle and my sons show cattle all over the state of Texas.

Like most moms today I try to do everything! I work at a local church as the Director of Children's ministry, sit on the twins elementary school PTO, volunteer in scouts, and run around like a chicken with my head cut off. I enjoy scrapbooking, sewing, jewelry making, and various other hobbies. Hobby Lobby is my favorite store - I have memorized the layout, and frequent it often.  I am a die hard LSU fan - we bleed purple & gold in our home, and when we are home on a Saturday in the fall, you can be guaranteed that college football will be on the TV!

CRAFTS

Sewn
Crown Royal oven mitts or hot pads for grilling - or anything that is made from upcycled CR bags
LSU Pillow or pillowcases for my 3 boys
Checkered Flag throw pillows
A cool car mat or fold up mat like this http://pinterest.com/pin/231944073/
A Dino Tail like this http://pinterest.com/pin/223328807/
A felt game book like this http://pinterest.com/pin/217601081/ or this http://pinterest.com/pin/223300831/
A fake camp fire like this http://pinterest.com/pin/303025166/
Casserole carriers like this http://pinterest.com/pin/215581470/
Fabric Baskets
Insulated Lunch bag (for me)
NEW! 2 Pajama Eaters in boy colors
NEW! Sewing machine cover in this fabric http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021402418/
NEW! Over the door Ironing board cover in this faric http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021402418/
NEW! Sets of momma clothes

Wall Art
Wall art of our ranch brand - I would love one made from rope or barbed wire
NASCAR/Racing related dcor for my DSs room - signs, magnet board, paintings, cross stitch, just about anything just ask!
Sign/art that says Pops Slow Change Oil Service
Handmade crosses medium to large ones for walls

Knitted Items
Boys purple and gold knitted socks - two pairs size 5
Mens purple & gold knitted socks sizes 12 & 13
Womens purple & gold knitted socks size 9
Womens Scarf in earth tones

Other Items
License plate purse
Fun shaped crayons
Painted or decorated wooden blocks for my boys
A fun painted treasure chest
Outdoor Welcome Mat with Ranch Brand on it
Homemade Vanilla
Homemade Soap
NEW! Lego Take along box like this http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021458719/ or this http://pinterest.com/pin/5418462021247554/

Something from my Pintrest Boards that inspire you! Let me know what you are thinking of - just in case I have already made it! http://pinterest.com/texscrapper/

SUPPLIES NEEDED
Large Ceramic Floor tiles
Chalkboard or magnetic paint
Pinking Shears
Shaped buttons or cute rounds in bright colors
Small items for I Spy bags
Water soluable stabilizer for embroidering on blankets
Robison-Anton White Bobbin Thread for embroidery machines
1 yard + of Oilcloth or laminated fabric
45 mm blades for my gingher rotary cutter
1 yard or more - 1.5 inch elastic
Long Straight Pins
Etching cream/supplies for glass etching
Tape runners for scrabooking and papercrafting
Cotton fabrics - 1.5 yards or more I can send ideas 
Patterns for pajama pants Boys size 12, Adult size Small & 3X
Pattern tracing paper
9x12 precut tear away stabilizer
1.5 to 2.5 inch spools of ribbon
Craft and sewing idea books used are great as long as they are in good condition AND from a Non smoking household!
NEW!  1+ yards of any LSU fabric from my pintrest board
NEW! Embroidery Blanks
NEW! Large Fabric Organizers like this http://www.thefabricorganizer.com/
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012 12:04:12 PM by texscrapper » THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps! Longing for a "Muffin Man" type poppet for
my son.

2014 Crafts
50 Projects in 2014 - 15/50
De-stash Projects Completed - 25

Total Projects in 2014: 40
Swap Packages Sent: 14
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2012 08:03:33 PM »

I claim texscrapper for Heart Pocket Hand Warmers and Felt S'mores, both from her pinterest

(7,1,1,5)

United States

Hello,  I’m Alisha, I am 23 and from Maine. I have additional info in my profile so feel free to check it out!

Colors: I like most colors. My favorite is green, but I have an eye lately for eggplant, mustard yellow, yellows(especially with grey), black, white, cream, greys. The only colors I think I hate are lavender and periwinkle in most cases. It makes me uncomfortable inside. No idea why. I really like most colors so don’t feel you have to go with these colors.

Yarn: I’m not a fiber snob. I love mostly all yarns with the exception of novelty ones(ex: fun fur, pom pom…ect).  I don’t mind acrylic, but I prefer the softer acrylics for wearables opposed to the ones like Red Heart Super Saver. Vanna’s Choice is welcome!

Prints: Look for inspiration in my fabrics board. I like a wide variety though, so go with your gut.

Crafted Items

Knit/Crochet

*Pineapple iPod Cozy – think this style. Meaning, turn my iPod into a pineapple! I have a 30GB 5th Gen iPod Video

*Knit Owl iPod Cozy – In Grey, Darker Grey, or Eggplant

*Pink Crocheted Bunny Slippers –  I have the pattern already for you to make this. Pattern is written for worsted weight yarn. I request the ears(though would like them to still be made), eyes and nose be left off so I can add it myself. Placement adds character and I would like to add my own.

*Knit Bella Mittens – in a darker grey (big wish I know)

Sewn

*Pillow for my Kindle Fire – Something similar to this. Meaning something triangular with a rest at the bottom to keep it from slipping off.

*Yarn Holder Bag – like this, this, or this

*Terry Cloth Lounge Cover with side pockets – need it in resort lounge chair dimensions.

*Felt Food – she is only 8 months old but I figure I can start collecting early. Lady Pistola and atsuko have made some and I would love some more! So far I already have eggs, bacon, green beans with a pat of butter, and tea bags.

*Tulle Reusable Produce Bags for Felt Food

*Felt Flying Pig iPod Case to fit a 30GB iPod Video (5th Gen) – Can give dimensions

*Felt Mail Set – for my niece. Some examples here and here. Would love the stamps to velcro on and the envelopes to be able to open so items can be put inside.

Misc.

*Chainmail Bracelet – with olive green or white glass pearls

*The Hunger Games Series Inspired Charm Bracelet – Examples: Like an arrow, swallow/sparrow(representing a mockingjay), pearl, clockface, number 12...ect. I can give you more ideas if you have never read the series.

*Coptic Stitch Journal

*Anklet(s)

*A resin pendant - I would like a clear amber colored resin with a mosquito in the middle. Think Jurassic Park Smiley

*Wooden Buttons

*River Rock Buttons

*Ceramic Buttons

*Ceramic Yarn Bowl

Supplies – Used/Partially used is welcome as always!

*Amigurumi Knits Book

*Whimsies for I-Spy Bags

*Your Knitting Life (formally Knitting Today!) Subscription

*Knitting Today! Magazine – Need Oct/Nov ‘11

*The Quilting Answer Book

*Amigurumi Knits book

*Airplane Charm – either this or this   

*Decorative Buttons – ANY. I especially love wood, ceramic or stone looking. I really want toggle buttons, or the horn toggle ones.

*Sewing Machine Bobbins – Class 15 Plastic (you can get these for $0.97 a pack at Walmart if you have a craft section)

*Olivia Fabric – yes, Olivia the pig. Examples in my fabric inspiration board

*Resin Mixing Cups

*Armour Etch Etching Cream

*Silicone Heart Icecube Tray – Can be found in the dollar section of Target

*Crayons (broken welcome) – for melting into shapes (hence the silicone heart icecube tray)

*Ceramic Yarn Bowl

*14ct Aida – Black, White, Cream and/or Lite Oatmeal

*Waste Canvas – in 14 and/or 18ct

*Embroidery Floss

*Embroidery Scissors

*Pinking Sheers

*Origami Kimono Kit – There are many kimono patterns around but I like these ones best

*WPI Guage

*Ice Blue Safety Eyes and/or Safety Noses

*Fusible Interfacing in Medium, and Heavy

*Yarn Ball Winder

*Scrap Yarn for Yarn Bombing – Doesn’t matter how little. Acrylics welcome!

*Cottage Cross-Stitch Pattern

Extras:
*Tea sample that you like and think I would like. Loose-leaf is welcome. Please include steeping time(or tell me what kind of tea it is like green, rooibos, oolong…ect) Also I would love to know where you got it so I can get more if I like it.
*Candy: Gummy Worms, Botan Rice Candy, Any Japanese Candy, Gummy Coke Bottles (if you live out of the USA, I would love to try your country’s candy!)
*Japanese Snacks – Especially Koala March
*Non-Disposable Chopsticks
*A book from my kindle books board sent to my Kindle Fire
*Used knitting mags

THANK YOU!!!!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012 07:32:19 PM by AlishaMisha » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2012 06:57:55 AM »

I claim AlishaMisha for a supplies package

Sheesh woman, you have been busy claiming!

Claim #4 this round/3 outstanding/0 in transit/1 received

About Me: My name is Laura and I live in Maryland with my husband, 3 kids, a dog, a cat, a rabbit, 1 lizard (Poor Lightning passed) and frogs.

I love cross stitch and embroidery and I have a huge wall set aside for hoops. It has had many beautiful additions from swapping, but there is a ton of room left to fill.

I pretend I know how to sew and my sewing is improving thanks to some of my past partners linking wonderful tutorials to items they want. I've just barely learned to knit and am in awe of others who can handle complicated patterns.

I am a huge fan of Firefly/Serenity, steampunk, and the color blue in all shades. Most rooms in my house are white or beige with blue accents, my living room is pale green. I need some color. I'm trying to make our house feel something like a beach cottage (even tho we are about 30 minute drive from the Chesapeake bay) but the house has more of an overstuffed, cluttered, lived in feel.

Crafted Wishes:

~Anything inspired from my wists http://www.wists.com/averia or pinterest http://www.pinterest.com/averiakrazy

Sewn:

~Messenger Bag - preferably black or brown
~cat bed (any style, preferably in blues or beige/neutral colors)
~woven fabric basket like http://www.marmadaisy.com/2008/09/woven-basket-tutorial.html
~Dish soap apron - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=103032.0 maybe in blue? blue and white? Christmas themed? Would love diff ones for diff holidays.
~Weighted thread catcher for my sewing table
~pin cushions - bonus if there is a little embroidered something somewhere on it
~A calendar inspired by LimeRiot's http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=382446.0

Knit/crochet

~charcoal grey or black bag - maybe like http://www.cogknition.org/patterns/quinn/
~Lace collar like http://www.etsy.com/listing/63111298/black-lace-collar or http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=361305.0
~Amigurmi - especially would love one from this set (already have blue) http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=351953.msg4108509#msg4108509  or any one from my wist or pinterest

Jewelry

~Seaglass locket like http://www.etsy.com/listing/68547409/liberty-locket-seaglass-ss-chain?ref=sr_list_30&ga_search_submit=&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=beach+glass+jewelry&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
~Seaglass pendants like http://www.etsy.com/listing/58452628/blue-sea-glass?ref=sr_list_1&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=sea+glass+pendant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade or http://www.etsy.com/listing/74687558/sky-blue-sea-glass-necklace?ref=sr_list_2&ga_search_submit=&ga_search_query=sea+glass+pendant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade
~Jasper and copper pendant like http://www.etsy.com/listing/72774553/double-trouble-mauve-and-copper-necklace?ref=sr_list_20&ga_ref=auto&ga_search_query=jasper+pendant&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_facet=handmade

Other crafts:

~Anything made out of firing cobalt blue wine bottles in a kiln
~hoopla art - especially steampunk, nautical or beach themed. ideas at http://pinterest.com/averiakrazy/embroidery-i-love/
~Birthday reminder wall hanging - something like http://pinterest.com/pin/70557247/
~homemade soap - especially fond of grapefruit scented or lavendar scented. Would love some popsicle shaped soap!!! (just to note, USA crafters only)
~Ribbon towels like http://www.jcarolinecreative.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=JC&Screen=RIBTOWELS
~bleach painted t-shirt (prefer XL fitted women's t's - any quotes from my pinterest would be loved)
~Decorated clothespin magnets http://veryjane.com/deal/32/clothes-pin-magnets-set-of-4
~Altered or fabric covered journal/book
~Handmade bookmarks, any media
~Hand made stamps
~Altered photo boxes to store crafting supplies

Supplies: (i'm very happy to get leftovers, scraps, bits and used)

~Rotary cutting mat bigger than 4x6 but smaller than 18 x24
~fabric - Crystal Fusion designed by Karen Combs http://www.avlyn.com/collections/crystal-fusion_latest/
~fabric - Would especially love 2"x12" or larger cuts in any pattern/color for a scrappy quilt.
~Tatting kit or book? I love tatted collars/necklaces.
~stencils for glass etching
~Any knitting patterns suitable for beginners that you like
~Origami paper and or books
~cardstock and or scrapbook paper - especially victorian themed or steampunk themed
~linen
~card making supplies - anyone with a cricut want to go wild sending me miscellaneous shapes?
~patterned flanel, something with blue, other than pinstripes and polkadots (making paperless papertowels for my blue kitchen)
~evenweave 28 count or higher. I have a bizarre love for 28-count evenweave, but would like to try a few things in a higher thread count
~poly clay molds - especially victorian or steampunkish, but any would be appreciated.
~embellishments for scrapbooking, brads, chipboard cutouts, stickers(especially relating to family, dogs/beagle, cats, camping, cub scouts, girl scouts, soccer & basketball)
~empty scrapbooks
~sewing/embroidery kits for kids (boy or girl themes, all three of mine want to sew)

Extras

~Punched paper bits in various shapes & patterns
~steampunky bits & bobs, skeleton keys, old fashioned typewriter keys, tiny odd shaped lightbulbs
~beach glass
~chocolate (especially Flake bars!)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012 08:34:26 AM by Averia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #67 on: January 20, 2012 09:14:31 AM »

I am claiming Averia again for stenciled shirts from her Pinterest

1st claim

Hi I am Lindy and I live in Arizona in my newly purchased first home with my boyfriend and two kids.  I like tattoo themes, vintage, turtles, stars, jewelry, birds, and miniature stuffs.  I love pink, turquoise/aqua, gray, black, and silver.  I am very drawn to colors matched with gray.  Like pink & gray, yellow & gray or turquoise and gray.  I also really love pink and turquoise together.

Adia is 11 and Landon is 7.  Adia likes blues and greens.  Her bedrooms is decorated with hot pink, black, and zebra stripes.  She likes kittens, Justin Beiber, cupcakes, and all around cute stuff.  Landon loves Lego's, Star Wars, riding his bike, and skate boarding.  

We don't have any allergies but I would prefer to not have things that smell like smoke cause I am former smoker and quite sensitive to the smell now.  If you are a smoker please wash the items before sending.

Things that I would like made for me would be:

-Jewelry inspired by my Pinterest http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/jewelry/
-A pinterest surprise  from any of my boards!  Even the ideas and tutorials board.
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/
-Inchies
-Hoopla art, anything on my pinterest or inspired by my likes
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/hoopla/
-Quilled monograms, colors and letters are in the description
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302248040/
-Altered Spoons.  I would love to start a collection of these
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302209388/

Wearables:
-Anything from my clothing and accessories board.  Scarves, hats, stenciled shirts, dresses, skirts.PM if measurements needed
But I would especially love these things which all have DIY instructions or are pretty self explanatory!
Hoodie from a sweatshirt http://pinterest.com/pin/68609594292765345/
Hoodie- http://pinterest.com/pin/17609394/
Ruffle shirt- http://pinterest.com/pin/15498376/
2nd Ruffle shirt- http://pinterest.com/pin/36555754/
Shirt with Bow- http://pinterest.com/pin/36559135/
Poncho- http://pinterest.com/pin/17399556/
Knit cardigan-http://pinterest.com/pin/33541036/
-Boot Socks/leg warmers
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302135498/
-Moon Socks
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302244306/

Sewn:
-Cat hideouts/beds
http://pinterest.com/pin/8768907/
http://pinterest.com/pin/8767919/
-A plastic bag dispenser
http://pinterest.com/pin/20756091/
-A few reusable fabric softener sheets
http://pinterest.com/pin/19499506/
-Reusable snack bags, do not have to be lined in anything special as they will be for dry stuffs.  Ones in boy or neutral fabrics would be great!
-A few reusable Swiffer pad things
-NookColor Cover (you can look at my pintrest to see fabrics I like and examples of cozies I like on my craft board) I have one but could use another!
-Fabric Coasters

I just bought my first house and cannot wait to fill it with crafty stuff
The colors are shades of brown, maroon, and blue and my kitchen is a rooster/chicken theme
-I would love some coiled fabric bowls for my entry way and counter
-A Kitchen Aid Cover

For my kiddos anything off this board
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/for-my-kidlets/
Especially:
-A thingy to hang on the front door that says if they can come out to play or not
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503302064668/
-A framed I love you because dry erase frame for each
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301932250/
-Lunch Money Cuff (or two)
http://pinterest.com/pin/10641831/
-Headband Holder
http://pinterest.com/pin/35985296/
-Monogram L done in Legos to hang on the wall
-This super cute hat
http://pinterest.com/pin/186336503301931718/

Supplies I would love.  Used supplies are fine too!
http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/supplies/
-Old keys to alter or make into jewelry
-I just got a soldering tool so any of the supplies needed to make jewelry would be great.
-Fabric paint-Yudu paint, acrylic paints, or anything that isnt the puff paint stuff
-ball chain of all colors
-stamp carving material
-Resin Pigment
-Silicone molds of flowers
For Sewing:
-FQs
-Machine needles
-A bobbin winder
For Metal Stamping:
-Metal Stamping blanks
-bracelet blanks
-a mini anvil
-Bracelet bender

Extras:
-Something unique to your area, candy, postcards, food items, etc
-Edible markers for baking
-A popsicle mold to make
http://pinterest.com/pin/9775580/

Thank you for claiming me!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012 09:28:09 AM by lindyv321 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #68 on: January 20, 2012 09:27:34 AM »

I claim lindyv321 for some snack bags and a lunch cuff

5/0/3

My name is Robin.  I live in Portland, OR (U.S.) and I am a full time PhD student.  I am also the mother of preschooler extraordinaire, Aria Jae.   I love handmade and I love surrounding my child with handmade. My pinterest is full of stuff I'd love so feel free to surprise me with something off one of my boards. http://pinterest.com/rlynn/

If you decide to craft for me: my favorite colors are blue and green.  I love earthy and jewel tones.   I wear a lot of black and sometimes a bit of grey and every once in a while something red, but mostly I wear black.  I like the look of steampunk and Gibbous jewelry and clothing.

If you decide to craft for Aria: her favorite colors are the rainbow, bright and cheery, but she leans more towards blue.  She loves pirates, robots, monsters, rainbows, and elephants.  She also loves anatomy; her favorite Christmas gift was a model of a human body complete with squishy organs.  We dont really do princess stuff around here but we do like fairies, sprites, and gnomes.  I have loads of things I would love for her pinned on my pinterest, including clothing, toys, and accessories. The only request I have is please no stuffies unless they are super teeny tiny or something I have pinned...she has so many so we are trying to slow it down on how many new stuffies find a home here. Big WISHES in bold.

Crafts
For Aria
-1/18 scale dollhouse stuff (she has some calico critters; I think that is the appropriate scale)
- tees, tunics, pants, or dresses for Aria (4T)
here are a few links to some things i really like but you don't have to make these exact things...I'm including it for inspiration about the types of clothing and fabric/color choices I like.  there are more examples in my pinterest.
pants
hat
more clothing ideas
-Pantaloons (4T)
-altered hoodie (5T) - thanks, redstar13!
-appliqued, stenciled, embellished tees, etc... for Aria (4T)
-Batman tee (you know with simple bat symbol) (4T)
-Spiderman tee (with simple spider symbol) (4T)
-Godzilla tee (4T)
-Wall art (her room is mostly blue and green, but we've been adding loads of rainbow fun)
-Teeny tiny crocheted animals (she has piggies already)
-Something elephant; Aria loves them (anything but please no stuffies unless it teeny and tiny)
-Something anatomy inspired and appropriate for an almost 4 year old; she loves learning about the human body
-Something galaxy inspired and appropriate for an almost 4 year old; she loves learning about the planets and stars
-baby hair clips - Aria recently got a pixie hair cut, she needs small clippies like the kind made for baby hair, we prefer simple rather than over the top....maybe small bows would be cute.  Cheesy
-Some sort of cozy for her LeapPad Explorer w/touchscreen, maybe with some sort of strap or handle for carrying and pockets w/zipper or Velcro to store her extra games (PM for measurements)
-felt stuffed organs for the AWESOME body toy that klg_jlg made Aria.  Its a torso and is about the size of a 4 year old.  It needs a brain, maybe some bones...PM for measurements.  Aria loves this toy and she would be ecstatic to get some more internal body parts for it!  I'll have pictures of it up tonight if you want to see what it looks like.  Cheesy

For me
-Jewelry for me (please check out my pinterest for ideas; Im pretty particular about my jewelry.  It doesnt have to be an exact replica but my pinterest will give you a feel for my tastes)
-acorn jewelry, beads or felted, I like either style - thanks Atsuko!
-Fold over yoga band skirts for me (PM for measurements) Here's a tutorial
-Circle skirt for me.  Here's a tutorial
-bags with sturdy handles as I would like to use them to haul my school stuff to and from campus
Bags I like posted here
-wool dryer balls
-Fun Magnets (Prefer super strong magnets on back please like the rare earth kind)
-Handmade buttons (wood, poly clay, resin, etc...)
-Laptop cozy (PM for measurements)
-Hoop art or any wall art, inspiration can be found on my art board
-Hair pretties (I think I have some on my pinterest accessories board but again I like steampunk and gibbous inspired things, usually prefer the simple V-clips/hair snaps)
-woodland creature and the forest themed whimsy jar
-Reusable "Paper" Towels (Don't really care what material/color/pattern as long as its absorbent, can be the snappie roll up kind or just loose ones)
-Jewelry wall organizer (I have some pinned on my pinterest probably under my Home board, but I need it to store necklaces and some earrings; extra coolness points if it has a way to stash cuffs and bracelets)
-no slip dish towels like this or this
-scrappy placemats...I like these a lot.  they do not have to match and one at a time as a claim is fine.
-Door Draft Buster like this
-Cami Lace Bands

For Aria's Fourth Birthday Party
Besides Aria's first birthday party, her traditional Korean dol, I have not made a very big deal out of her birthdays.  Aria really likes the Care Bears, but I don't really want to do a cartoon themed party.  Instead, I'd like to throw her a spectacular birthday full of rainbows, hearts, and stars (all things she associates with Care-a-lot).  Her birthday is not until the end of March, but knowing me I'll be neck deep in school work and grading papers so I could use all the help I can get.  Cheesy  Everything on this list is a big WISH.

-something like this cake topper but with short brown hair and brown eyes and maybe a rainbow heart balloon instead of a kite?
-scrappy ribbon garland...I need five of them now(red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple) about 9 feet each.  These can of course be done in separate claims. Kartiana added scrap fabric and other fibers...it looked great; feel free to do the same.  Cheesy

More to be added as I come up with more ideas; also feel free to check out my pinterest; the board titled party ideas is chock full of rainbow delight.  Cheesy

Craft Supplies

-Fabric from my pinterest or in a similar style
-Any of the craft books from my pinterest
-Thread for my sewing machine (all colors, please only gutermann or coats and clark)
-zippers (bright and fun colors, any and all lengths)
-Serger cones for my serger (need 3 please; all colors but red or blue)
-Old ornate frames (can be old and need a new paint job, no glass necessary)
-45mm or 18mm olfa blades for my rotary cutter
-Air dry clay
-assorted cookie cutters
-watercolor paper
-Gallery style canvas (the kind that is stretched over a wood frame; any size)
-iron on interfacing (mid-heavy)
-muslin (nothing smaller than 1 yard)
-lace appliques (smaller ones are better, nothing bigger than 3 inches)
-plastic bobbin cards for embroidery floss
-Oliver + S clothing patterns (4T; boy or girl)
-black and white ruffle fabric (2 pieces, one at least 1 yard, the other at least 2 yards)
-wool sweaters that somebody accidentally washed and shrunk
-any patterns from my pattern love board
-any fabric from my fabric love board - fat quarters would even be delightful

Extras
-TEA (I prefer black tea, chai tea, vanilla tea...anything really but the fruity kind)
-Aria loves gold coinsfeel free to add to her loot.  Cheesy
-My partner, Phil, is hard to craft for but his stomach is always a good bet.  He loves bacon (but that might not travel well), chocolate, gummy bears, and pretty much any delish candy. 

Thanks much!! Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012 09:30:55 AM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

klg_jlg
« Reply #69 on: January 20, 2012 09:34:24 AM »

I claim Rlynn for more felt organs

4/1/2

Hello! My name is Kassie and Im a 21 year old wife to my best friend & high school sweetheart, Jake, as well as mommy to little Natalia who turned 1 on New Years Eve. =) My family and I live in Idaho and since winter has begun Im ready for all sorts of indoor crafty goodness to begin. Since weve been married we have only been renting homes so I havent yet settled onto specific design ideas or colors for different rooms. Ultimately, I would like my house to have a light and airy feeling that comes from white and greys with minimal color accents.
Im a very visual person so I keep a lot of ideas on my Pinterest. Generally if I pin it, I would like it to be pretty similar to the thumbnail. =)

Crafted Items Id Like:
-Embroidered Linen Table Runner similar to http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957472512/
(Painting the design would also be okay if youre good at it)
-This little robot stuffie http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957382066/
My daughter would love this and I would like it to be pretty close to the photo
-Could really use at least 1 pair of neutral, stunning, earrings http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957388329/
-Sun blocking curtains for my bedroom. Theres only 1 window, although its larger than standard size. A shade of grey would be lovely and Id like them to still be able to be pulled back. ( I made a blackout curtain but it turned out very stiff)
-Womens house slippers in size 6
-Homemade soaps & lip balms
-Candles- My husband loves vanilla, warm spices, and coffee related smells & thye burn nonstop so we can never have enough!
-LOVE,LOVE,LOVE these coasters!! http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957437509/
-Unpaper Towels Tutorial here>> http://cottontailbabies.org/2011/01/unpaper-towel-tutorial/
-Cloth diapers, Super absorbent soakers & other cloth diapering accessories
-Cloth wipes for cloth diapering w/serged or finished edges Thanks Jo_Mama!
-T shirt rugs we have a lot of tile & laminate in our rental and its FREEZING!!
-Handmade toddler shoes/boots for a little girl
-Chunky cable throw like this.. http://pinterest.com/pin/145485935/
(Im sure thats a large or even ex large but I really dont know anything about knitting so I put it on here anyway. Lol)
-Fitted lace skirt http://pinterest.com/pin/461537620/
-Lots of felt foods for my little girl =) Thanks atsuko! Wed love a big collection so more is always welcome!!
-Lotion bars
-Tulle dish scrubbers http://pinterest.com/pin/151222499957367926/ Thanks Hazelly!
-Fabric storage baskets for storing our cloth diapers
-Sewn growth chart similar to http://pinterest.com/pin/43980533830523275/ or http://pinterest.com/pin/78742693454286121/ or http://pinterest.com/pin/130393351680773328/
-Weekender bagLove solid outer fabrics with fun lining fabrics
-Reusable produce bags made from organza material

Supplies:
-Vinyl for Cricut
-Fabric I like more modern fabrics and almost any solids http://pinterest.com/kgroll/fabric/ (LOVE AMY BUTLER!!)
-Interfacing (heavier weight)
-Linen
-Some sort of Beginners Kit would be awesome for knitting or crochet.
-Wool Felt, preferably not small scraps as Im not really talented enough to do anything with them. Lol
-8x 10 or larger book pages in foreign languages for printing on
-Appliques
-Zippers smaller than 14
-Hemp or PUL fabric for cloth diapers
-Cardstock/Chipboard Thanks Hazelly!-1 Yard + Oil Cloth

Extras:
-Tea in bags
-Chocolate =)

« Last Edit: January 20, 2012 09:49:36 AM by klg_jlg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwitht hegrizls.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How a Manufacturer Innovates ECommerce Operations
How Moo Cards Plots a Small Business Design Revolution
How to Improve Design School Education and Teaching
How Startups Benefit by Using Interaction Design
How Design Thinking Problem Solving Can Improve
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...