A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
499 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Birthday Swap Gallery!  (Read 10156 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Stina
« Reply #100 on: January 07, 2006 01:38:14 AM »

I received a lovely knitting bag, a pair of circular needles, row counter, a crocheted flower and card from jan_on_ice (it arrivewd a day early, but i didn't open it until the 4th, promise Wink ) Please post pictures if you have any since i, unfortunately, don't have a camera. I love, love, LOVED absolutely everything Janice! Thank you sooo much for being my swap angel!
I wish you a happy happy birthday, I hope my package arrives very soon. But I see I haven't been that original with my gift choices..  Grin Still I'm telling nothing  Cool

i had a great day, thank you. i'm really looking forward seeing what you've come up with. and don't worry, who says you don't need two, uhm... rowcounters? haha! i'll let you know when it arrives!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

please visit my etsy & my blog
PM me for personal swaps
ParanoidEv
« Reply #101 on: January 07, 2006 03:14:58 AM »

I received a lovely knitting bag, a pair of circular needles, row counter, a crocheted flower and card from jan_on_ice (it arrivewd a day early, but i didn't open it until the 4th, promise Wink ) Please post pictures if you have any since i, unfortunately, don't have a camera. I love, love, LOVED absolutely everything Janice! Thank you sooo much for being my swap angel!
I wish you a happy happy birthday, I hope my package arrives very soon. But I see I haven't been that original with my gift choices..  Grin Still I'm telling nothing  Cool

i had a great day, thank you. i'm really looking forward seeing what you've come up with. and don't worry, who says you don't need two, uhm... rowcounters? haha! i'll let you know when it arrives!
Or what about two cards?!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put your hay on the ground and your sexy legs in the air! You have the right to remain wheeking for pellets!
Stina
« Reply #102 on: January 07, 2006 08:30:21 AM »

Or what about two cards?!

no, i have to draw the line somehwere, i'm sorry but two cards is just unacceptable!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps
KerriedAway

Goldenly Delicious

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2006 10:38:52 PM »

I got my first birthday package today! Thank you THANK YOU purple_hippo! It was a sad day cus my boo had to fly back to wales, but waiting in my mailbox to make it just a little easier was a lovely package of jewelry.  I do love jewelry.  I've never received anything from australia before, so that alone made it even more exciting.
Shari sent me:
a birthday card, 3 gorgeous pairs of earrings, a bracelet, and a necklace, all very unique in style, just like i mentioned. Theres a pair of purple and pink dangly beaded earrings that i absolutely adore. I think i'll wear those to work tomorrow.  I'll try to take and upload some pics tomorrow afternoon or the next.  Shari if you took some, feel free to post em.

Thank you again, you fabulous craftster you! I love it all.
~Kerri
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the ravens and the seagulls push each other inward and outward
inward and outward
in this place that i call home
my brain's the cliff, and my heart's the bitter buffalo
purple_hippo
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2006 01:04:53 AM »

Sorry, no photos Kerri, but I am glad you liked them. I tried to include a bit of everything so that something would suit!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
KerriedAway

Goldenly Delicious

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2006 09:13:17 AM »

Does anyone know whats happened to The Meow Wont Purr?  It looks like she hasnt been on since Jan. 3rd.  Ive PMed but to no response.  Here's why I mention it: She was supposed to be one of my senders... but my birthday was Dec 24th and as of now, purple hippo is the only one I have received from.  Sucks, considering of the three people I sent to, only one ever acknowledged me (thanks paranoidev!) the other two were two of the many flakers in this swap. 

So im just wondering what the heck is going on...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

the ravens and the seagulls push each other inward and outward
inward and outward
in this place that i call home
my brain's the cliff, and my heart's the bitter buffalo
kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2006 09:39:05 AM »

Does anyone know whats happened to The Meow Wont Purr?  It looks like she hasnt been on since Jan. 3rd.  Ive PMed but to no response.  Here's why I mention it: She was supposed to be one of my senders... but my birthday was Dec 24th and as of now, purple hippo is the only one I have received from.  Sucks, considering of the three people I sent to, only one ever acknowledged me (thanks paranoidev!) the other two were two of the many flakers in this swap. 

I haven't seen her around in a little while....but I think she's a student, and sometimes she isn't around for a bit. Have you tried emailing her? I'm pretty sure she's a mod as well, maybe you could ask one of the other mods about her.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ParanoidEv
« Reply #107 on: January 23, 2006 08:16:41 AM »

If you really don't get any response I'm willing to be your swap angel since you were mine.
One of my package didn't arrive (yet?) to Brena80. It sucks. MAybe I should make her a new one first.. I HATE THE MAIL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put your hay on the ground and your sexy legs in the air! You have the right to remain wheeking for pellets!
Stina
« Reply #108 on: January 31, 2006 03:32:53 AM »

brena80s awesome package arrived at my door step yesterday! she sent me a cute sheep soap, a black spiderweb capelet, a needle case, a dangly jewelry set, two novelty yarn skeins and one lovely had dyed ball of yarn. (and there's some kool-aid on the way, right? that was the thing that you forgot to throw in?) words cannot describe how much i loved it all! thank you oh so much sweetheart, you've been an excellent swapper. and if you have photos, please post them since i don't have a camera anymore. these things are definitely worth showing off! thanks again love.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PM me for personal swaps
brena80

She isn't real... I can't make her real

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2006 08:09:32 AM »

Yep!   There's kool-aid on the way!   I sent the package on it's way and then went "Doh!   I forgot to include the kool-aid"

I don't have a picture of the capelet that I sent you, but there's a picture of the one I made for myself here: http://knittinggoddess.typepad.com/photos/2005_gallery/spiderweb.html

Here's a pic of the dangly bracelet

And here's a pic of the necklace!

« Last Edit: April 06, 2011 05:50:42 PM by loves2experiment - Reason: Fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Units, Increments and Grids Preferences
Adobe InDesign CS2 - General, Type and Advanced Type Preferences
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Introducing Document Preferences
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Exporting an InDesign File as a PDF
Adobe InDesign CS2 - Changing Display Quality and Multiple Text Layers
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Art Pen Case
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...