A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,104
Currently Running With Scissors:
739 Guests and 26 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Birthday Swap Gallery!  (Read 10504 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Soopah
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2005 08:49:13 PM »

I'm a bit confused about this swap... I haven't heard anything from the organizer in a long time and I know that I was missing one birthday package and I know that I haven't sent out one birthday package because I didn't hear back about who the missing person was and whether or not we should not send to hem and stuff... are we still doing this?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
pibbgirl
« Reply #51 on: August 16, 2005 09:03:14 PM »

I feel the same way soopah, I only got one package and I've sent out two so far. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 16, 2005 10:45:37 PM »

Soopah, have you PM'd the organizer? And pibbgirl, I noticed that you are one of the birthdays that happened before the swap began. From what I understand, there wasn't an actual due date for those, it was just kind of send whenever. But either way, you should PM xXcherrie-lynnXx
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pibbgirl
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2005 05:50:03 AM »

I did PM her.  There was no actual due date for belated birthdays, but xXcherrie-lynnXx said somewhere in the other thread that belated ones should be sent by the end of June. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ParanoidEv
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2005 06:32:29 AM »

I did PM her.  There was no actual due date for belated birthdays, but xXcherrie-lynnXx said somewhere in the other thread that belated ones should be sent by the end of June. 
Ok, I seem to have missed that.. 'cuse me! I'm not Soopah's partner but I do have one belated b'day on my list I haven't send to yet. I was participating in a many swaps I thought to myself that I would do the belated birthday a bit later but have better items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put your hay on the ground and your sexy legs in the air! You have the right to remain wheeking for pellets!
pibbgirl
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2005 07:01:32 AM »

Ok, I didn't mean to make anyone feel bad.  I'm just really confused by this swap.  If it wasn't June that we send belated gifts by is there any kind of due date?  I just feel flaked on since it was so long ago (the end of June that is, not my birthday since I realize that my birthday was over a few weeks before the swap started)
I was going by this comment when I said the June thing:
If you have to make a gift for a past date, when should you ship it?

Whenever you can.  I dont think they'd expect an immediate package.  I'd say by the end of June though..but whatever suits you.   Wink

I know it says whatever suits you, but after 2.5 months since the swap started and not knowing if your partners flaked or if they are just waiting until they are not busy and have a chance to make nice things makes you think they flaked.  And maybe my partners did flake, since there were some flakers in this swap but I don't know how we would ever know for sure.  I'm starting to not like secret swaps  Tongue sorry girls.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ParanoidEv
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2005 09:27:44 AM »

Hm I'm sorry, I know it would seem like you have been matched up with some flaker but I know I had my (personal) reasons for (still) being late. Anyway, I know it's a secret swap but I can tell you I am not your partner. I am really sensitive when it comes to injustice so I am just not able to flake  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Put your hay on the ground and your sexy legs in the air! You have the right to remain wheeking for pellets!
xXcherrie-lynnXx
aka Pink Kittie

Just Let Me Craft!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2005 03:25:25 PM »

I'm a bit confused about this swap... I haven't heard anything from the organizer in a long time and I know that I was missing one birthday package and I know that I haven't sent out one birthday package because I didn't hear back about who the missing person was and whether or not we should not send to hem and stuff... are we still doing this?

I had pm'd you a while ago about if you received all ur packages, and you never pm'd me back, so i just assumed that you received all of  them.

And i know this flakers thing is a pain in the ass.  i'm trying to figure everything out about who was sending to who, and i have two people covering two presents.  i only thought i heard from one person (brena80) about keeping their package for one of the flakers that she was going to send.  so i didn't know their were others doing the same thing. 

If anyone needs anything, or has anymore questions just pm me.

Pibbgirl, i just pm'd you back.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kat_penguino

I'm a noble rabbit

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2005 05:20:54 PM »

I don't mind being a swap angel if it's needed
THIS ROCKS   Logged

purple_hippo
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2005 09:15:08 PM »

I know it's meant to be secret but....
Pibbgirl - have you received a package from me? I sent it well over a month ago! I also PMed the org when I did.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftaholic on the loose....I just....     ...need...          ...one...               ...more...                    ...shot...                         ...of craftahol...
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Necklace
How to Make a Pair of Earrings
How to Make a Silver Ring
How to Make a Crystal Pendant
How to Make a Beaded Necklace
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...