A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 300,932
Currently Running With Scissors:
631 Guests and 12 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTT Anime/Manga swap (sign-ups Dec 27th -Jan 17th, SO Feb 15th)  (Read 10787 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BunnieBard
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2012 05:49:18 PM »

Yeah, mine's a little closer to 4 inches... but it's really detailed, so I think it counts. It's also done!  Cheesy But Chicago is supposed to get crazy snow tomorrow, so I don't think I'll send it... on the other hand, postage goes up on the 22nd... hmmm....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

haveyoumetlisa
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2012 10:10:54 PM »

I vote people's favorites get posted here (with permission, of course)...I could use some new recommendations!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cloudsnapper
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2012 05:12:59 AM »

I vote people's favorites get posted here (with permission, of course)...I could use some new recommendations!!
My faves are
Sailor Moon (from your icon, you already know it rocks. The manga's being rereleased now Cheesy if you hadn't heard)
Puella Magi Madoka Magika (darkish magical girl)
Chi's Sweet Home manga (adorable kitties!)
Azumanga Daioh manga
Yotsuba& manga
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni or When They Cry (really neat horror series)
Bunny Drop manga and anime, manga is out in the US. (late 20's bachelor ends up taking care of a little girl)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rrrat

little punky rat

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2012 12:05:47 PM »

I'm not looking so much anime, so i have not so much favs.
Naruto. I think it isn't need any permissons Smiley Just can say: don't start Naruto if you are not ready to watch 465+ series! Grin
FLCL. Short, dynamic and CRAZY! Robots, aliens, eyebrows, bas-guitars, cigarettes, cute cats - in Smiley
Soul Eater. Colorful, funny, dynamic and contains some interesting ideas. I want every shot as a picture on my wall.
Haibane Renmei. Unhurried, very beautiful, philosophic and tragical.

Whar else i watched (anime and series). There is a good russian site for watchers, i'm at it: http://myshows.ru/rrrat. (Sections: Watch now, Will watch, Watched fully, Stopped watch)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sorry for my english. from Russia with love! ^^"

http://formspring.me/rrrat - ask me anything
http://vk.com/rrrat
http://rrrat.ru - my blog (may be spoilers for swaps!) and my creative writing - all in russian
haveyoumetlisa
« Reply #64 on: January 20, 2012 02:16:32 PM »

My faves are
Sailor Moon (from your icon, you already know it rocks. The manga's being rereleased now Cheesy if you hadn't heard)
Puella Magi Madoka Magika (darkish magical girl)
Chi's Sweet Home manga (adorable kitties!)
Azumanga Daioh manga
Yotsuba& manga
Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni or When They Cry (really neat horror series)
Bunny Drop manga and anime, manga is out in the US. (late 20's bachelor ends up taking care of a little girl)

We have SUCH similar taste!!!  The only thing on your list I haven't experienced and loved is Chi's Sweet Home, which is on my to read/to watch list.  I can't get over PMMM, even months (can you believe it's almost been a year??) after watching it...still blows my mind!  Love your Madoka icon =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cloudsnapper
« Reply #65 on: January 20, 2012 04:43:49 PM »

Yeah, I'm still pumped over Madoka. I'm getting the limited edition box set of the first release in English. It has a bunch of extras. Chi's Sweet Home is okay as an anime, but even better as the manga. But if you don't have a sweet tooth you won't like it, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
haveyoumetlisa
« Reply #66 on: January 20, 2012 07:17:19 PM »

I'm getting the special edition too!!! And I just bought the first Chi's Sweet Home manga at B&N tonight...holy cow, that is an expensive manga =P
THIS ROCKS   Logged
11denson
Basically, I have two speeds. Hostile or smart-alek. Your choice.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2012 07:54:57 AM »

Wah~ Mina-san! I need helllp! someone PM meeee! Tasukete!

Update: Never mind, everyone. sorry. I don't need help anymore...
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012 09:30:51 AM by 11denson » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Quitting something...And doing something...Both have the same meaning. They are accomplishments. The two necessary items are sincerity and action."
amalgam
« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2012 07:38:23 PM »

I just sent you a message 11denson. I hope I can help if no one else has talked to you already.Smiley

I'm still in the process of brainstorming. I think I know what I want to make, I need to go digging through my supplies to make sure I have everything though.Tongue

THIS ROCKS   Logged

WhimsicallyObsessed
msg me if you're interested in a private swap! ^_^

comp died. having a hard time on craftster w/ cell

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2012 10:42:17 PM »

Still happy about signing up for this. I started work on mine but I got some stuff done only to realized they were completely messed up which left me where I ran out of materials I got got more and now sick and the lil' hooligan too... Its going to be a snap once I get going again. I saw where people were listing their favs Cheesy
I have FAR too many favorites!
Anime :
Last Exile
FLCL
Ranma 1/2
Excel Saga
King of bandits Jing
I'm going to be an angel (tenshi ni narumon never finished with the series on dubs as far as I know)
anything Studio Ghibli (Well I havent watched porco rosso but I will)
fruits basket
Inuyasha (I know so many so sick and tired of it but yes I still love it. Rumiko Takahashi is awesome!)

Manga:
Petshop of horrors, Claymore, ranma 1/2 Your and my secret (also called my barbaric girlfriend), crayon shin-chan, Fruits basket, Hot gimmick, hana kimi, wallflower, Junko mizuno (basically anything she does is fantastic! I love her crazy insane style she is amazing <3)
I am hoping to have mine done by the end of the week! Fingers crossed! I hope this flu passes fast.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Trying to get back into the swing of things. Trying to move forward and make big changes in my life come join me on my journey if you like!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Final Touches for the Tiger Face
Using a Pencil Sketch of the Tiger Face
How to Apply Base Coat for Tiger Face Makeup
Tools for Creating a Tiger Face
How to Apply Molding Wax for Constume Makeup
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...