A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,122
Currently Running With Scissors:
674 Guests and 34 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: OTDWT: One Tiny Doctor Who Thing Round 3 (SIGNUPS CLOSED, MAILOUT: 2/1)  (Read 34624 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

geekycrafter
« Reply #120 on: January 08, 2012 02:47:33 PM »

I tried out the "Worlds In Time" online game today, and it's kinda fun. A little repetitive and annoying, but it's Doctor Who, so I was willing to try it at least. You get to customize a character and you get a "gadget" that looks more like a sonic screwdriver as you upgrade it. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"...For one moment...she was the most important woman in the whole wide universe." -The 10th Doctor, of Donna Noble

Blog: http://onegirlgeek.wordpress.com
Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/geekycrafter
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/onegirlgeek

I'm open to personal swaps!
mandymo13
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2012 12:50:43 AM »

Only a couple more days till partners are assigned. I hope you all are as excited as I am. I have already started to make a little something  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandymo13

« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2012 12:55:25 AM »

There's also a PS3 game coming out this year called "The Eternity Clock." Follows the 11th Doctor and River Song's adventures, and is supposed to come out in North America. Smiley

Teaser for this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4_eIuq7e9I

Can't wait to tell my husband about that one... he's gonna flip (he's a game freak). Though not sure I want to tell him about the MMO game (I about took his head off when he got into the final fantasy one  Wink)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
IridescentDoll
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2012 09:42:26 AM »

I'm still waiting on my feedback.. but she should be giving it tonight or tomorrow so fingers crossed.. If not it's all good i'll just join the next one Cheesy

But I'm watching what I guess is considered the second season, I watched the Satan Pit last night, which was very good. I really enjoyed their take on the whole Satan thing. The episodes keep getting better and better.

But I've come to a realization and I know this is a horrible observation and I am completely ashamed of it, well sort of well maybe not lol but David Tennant has the cutest little arse lol.. I'm not even an ass girl I mean I don't understand women's fascination with a mans, but everytime he turns around or he puts his hands in his pocket and it lifts his jacket I just stare lol.. I've even back tracked just so I could see it again.. I'm so sick haha..
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I want a man who will dance with me like Harry danced with Hermione and love me like Snape loved Lily <3

Most girls are waiting for their Prince Charming. I'm waiting for my Time Lord <3
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2012 09:46:27 AM »

But I've come to a realization and I know this is a horrible observation and I am completely ashamed of it, well sort of well maybe not lol but David Tennant has the cutest little arse lol.. I'm not even an ass girl I mean I don't understand women's fascination with a mans, but everytime he turns around or he puts his hands in his pocket and it lifts his jacket I just stare lol.. I've even back tracked just so I could see it again.. I'm so sick haha..

Nothing to be ashamed of!  I saw a pinterest post once that said David Tennant is the TV equivalent to something being dipped in chocolate, and I agree whole-heartily!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
oodleboodle
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2012 11:59:10 AM »

so excited for partners i have a couple of ideas hopefully my partner wants them
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeybone
« Reply #126 on: January 09, 2012 04:00:04 PM »

Nothing to be ashamed of!  I saw a pinterest post once that said David Tennant is the TV equivalent to something being dipped in chocolate, and I agree whole-heartily!!

Oh I completely agree! I am gay but I still stare at his cute wee butt!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
My_RubySlippers
Dabbler Of Everything

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #127 on: January 09, 2012 06:44:45 PM »

Partners soon! Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps, especially ATCs! ( I'm recently addicted)
MeganCrafts

I can't stop swapping! I think I have a problem.

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 09, 2012 06:53:41 PM »

I really don't like that partner day is the same as the first day of classes and that I officially have less than a week to finish my grad school application.  Sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/megancrafts

Swaps:
Taking a break. Would consider small personal swaps.
mandymo13

« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2012 04:21:20 AM »

I know how you feel. I am taking microbiology and statistics right now and feel pretty overwhelmed (mainly because I work full time too). Plus application deadlines that important are pretty stressful!!! I was close to my B.S. in Psychology before switching to nursing and even the thought of appling to grad school was stessing me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 44 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Yellow Plasticine
How to Make Purple Plasticine
How to Make Orange Plasticine
How to Make Pink Plasticine
How to Make Brown Plasticine
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...