A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,792
Currently Running With Scissors:
363 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Golden Girls Swap!!! SIGN UP:CLOSED. SEND OUT BY: 8/20/05  (Read 4277 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

LiquidScissors
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Who would of known

Hank's a bomb. Long story.

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2005 09:01:27 PM »

I know things are going shitty but I am trying so hard to fulfill my swap obligations.  So hard.  Things really have come up for me, I cant even begin to explain what a difficult time i am going through at the moment, and which was so totally unexpected.  At the same time I feel an obligation to send things out, and yes I am very late and yes that sucks.  Yes this swap hasnt gone well and I know that I am to blame in ways. I am trying my best tho.  I really truley am.  I dont want to just give up and flake. I am trying to finish out the rest of the swaps I started, Its just so hard when you have a million worries on your mind.  I wish that you guys knew my sincerty in what I am saying.  I know it means close to nothing coming over the internet.  I know.  I just cant really say anything other then I am trying.

Things just keep getting worse and worse and everything I try to do latley just keeps getting screwed up and screwed up some more.  I have no energy, no patients, I am tired and weak, I can barley stand to get out of bed, but It stresses me more and more everyday knowing that I cant do something so simple as something I used to love to do so much. 

I am truley sorry to everyone.  I really am.  But I am not a flake and i will come through.

-Beth
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Is it because you killed a whole bunch of ninjas while it was playing? So now it reminds you of ninjas?"
MerLeigh
« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2005 07:58:00 AM »

Thanks, everybabyweeps, I know that most people are reliable and all that, it's just rather disappointing.  KerriedAway, were you sending to Hankpiece?  He's the one I haven't received from--told me he was moving so he'd be late sending, but that was a while ago.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LiquidScissors

Who would of known

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2005 10:54:51 AM »

Hankpeice hasn't responded to any of my pms latley.  So I am assuming he did flake.  Dont worry tho, Merleigh, I have it covered. 

I have been flaked on many times, and it does suck.  I did the Let me make your craft swap one time and made all these cool things for someone who never said if she recieved it and never sent to her partner and dissapeared.  Yeah it sucks.  Putting time and effort in to something and then not being able to even know if it was recieved or even know if they liked it.  It sucks.  But that is the chance you take with things like these, and the majority of the time people do come through with some pretty awesome things!!  even if you do get flaked on, there are so many honost craftsters who are willing and wanting to make you something to make up for it.

I wouldn't let this one bad swap discourage you, because honostly for the most part this swap went rather well.  Only 1 flaker and 1 extremely late person (me).

I hope you guys will try new swaps, they can be a lot of fun.  really. 

Sorry to everyone who is upset. 

KerriedAway, you should be getting your package soon, princess_me is going to send it to you for me. 

-Liquid
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Is it because you killed a whole bunch of ninjas while it was playing? So now it reminds you of ninjas?"
MerLeigh
« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2005 11:59:26 AM »

Thanks, LiquidScissors.  Sorry you're having a tough time.  And I'm not really all that upset, just a little annoyed.  I'm sure I won't let this drive me away from swaps forever.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KerriedAway

Goldenly Delicious

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2005 08:30:50 PM »

MerLeigh-Yup he's the one who I havent heard hide nor hair of.  I just stalked him down on AIM too... though of course, no response as of yet.  Dude, just say you got it and give me a thank you for cryin out loud!
Liquid-Don't be so hard on yourself.  Sorry if i sounded so disgruntled.  I've just been burned in the past.  But thank you for coming through.  I'm excited to see your craftiness.  I hope things start looking up for you, even if its just one day at a time.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

the ravens and the seagulls push each other inward and outward
inward and outward
in this place that i call home
my brain's the cliff, and my heart's the bitter buffalo
LiquidScissors

Who would of known

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 29, 2005 09:45:44 PM »

sorry I didn't mean to go so crazy. I just had a little swap induced breakdown I think. ergh.
Hopefully you get your stuff soon Kerriedaway. I tryed in make a cool theme.  I am sure things will be ok with me, i just get scared. Life is so crazy, one minute things are looking up and your having a good time and the next everything just turns inside out.  Blah

We would all love to hear what you made for hankpeice since hes too "busy" to let us know himself. I am sure it was great!

MerLeigh - I am gonna start working on some stuff for you.  I have finally finished swap overloadness and have some free craft time.   

-Liquid

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MerLeigh
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2005 05:29:00 AM »

Aw, thanks!  No rush.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Wear Sequins Like a Boss
How to Look White Hot in White Denim
Trend Report - Prints
DIY Cut-Out T-Shirt
DIY Painted Pumps
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...