A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 296,662
Currently Running With Scissors:
531 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Warm Wishes for Yule 32 Gallery  (Read 10140 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Wulf
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: December 22, 2011 04:29:34 AM »

I received the most amazing package from Wulf yesterday.  I'll post pictures after I get off work.  He was even sweet enough to include a little something extra for my boyfriend Cheesy 

I have the most ridiculous swap anxiety now.   : Undecided

Yay Summer! The post office promised "7 to 10 days" but I didn't really believe it would get there by Yule. So glad it did! Now I can get excited waiting for yours to arrive. Smiley

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2011 06:00:19 AM »

Received a fab parcel from impchild this morning

Look what she sent

- a wonderful crochet snowflake scarf which I had on my pintrest
- two lovely snowflake ornaments
- some yummy spiced cocoa
- and a lovely snowman sweet ornament made by her son

thanks so much - love it all ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

monnie31
« Reply #52 on: December 23, 2011 01:23:34 PM »

I am so not going to get things organized for today to post, we are doing our present morning tomorrow to include my nieces and nephew....bad organizer.....I will as soon as I can

Blessed Yule and Happy Holidays
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: December 23, 2011 02:31:09 PM »

Mmmm! Just the words "Spiced Hot Cocoa" have warmed me right up. Smiley

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gogosummer
« Reply #54 on: December 23, 2011 03:40:25 PM »

I received my package from Wulf, and I was ABSOLUTELY BLOWN AWAY by it.  Holy potatoes.  Wulf, you are incredible.

The whole package.  Two coffee cup holders (one TWIN PEAKS THEMED!!!!!!!), a foldable traveling altar, some tokens to represent the elements, some incense, and a maple syrup lolli.  

Close up of the coffee cup holders.  They're beautifully made and just my style.  Wulf included two so my boyfriend could have one too Cheesy  These will definitely come in handy considering the sheer amount of coffee the two of us consume.

The tokens and lolli

The altar.  I told Wulf I don't really have room for an altar because I live in temporary housing in Asia (aka SUPER SMALL and I will be moving in three months).  When I unpacked this thing my jaw dropped.  It's beautifully made, with four little areas hollowed out for my tokens.  The one on the right has a small hole drilled into it to hold incense.  It's on hinges to it can fold up for easy moving/storage.  (It's also, coincidently, the same color as my floor, which doesn't make for the best photos.)

Everything again, with the altar folded up.  The little knobbies support it.

Wulf, thank you thank you thank you so much for the most beautiful swap package I've ever received.    I wish I could say something other than 'thank you,' because I don't think that quite covers it.  Thanks a million?  Thanks a trillion?  You're totally awesome and you make cool stuff and you're also really nice and I hope good things happen to you always?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011 03:42:48 PM by gogosummer » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: December 23, 2011 05:17:34 PM »

Wulf, thank you thank you thank you so much for the most beautiful swap package I've ever received.    I wish I could say something other than 'thank you,' because I don't think that quite covers it.  Thanks a million?  Thanks a trillion?  You're totally awesome and you make cool stuff and you're also really nice and I hope good things happen to you always?  Cheesy

Wow. That's way more than enough - I'll have to be your partner for at least three more swaps to fulfill that much thanks!

I did have one moment of swap anxiety after I'd sent it, about the Log Lady cup cozy. "What if she doesn't get it?" I thought. "Then I'll have to explain it, and that'll be so awkward!" So it was a great relief that you got it right away. This was my second attempt; the first idea was a little girl dancing with Grandfather Frost. It wasn't my style, and it just didn't work. So I went back to your Wist and discovered that you're a Twin Peaks fan, which I somehow missed the first time. Then it was easy!

The feather was donated by a passing blue jay. I'm sure I violated all sorts of Wildlife Protection rules by mailing it to Korea, but I thought you ought to have the feather of a very North American bird, not just some anonymous Chinese chicken. Wink

NEWS FLASH! I'VE RECEIVED TOO!!! I just realized I hadn't checked the mailbox this morning, and guess what? Your package is here! It's too dark to take decent photos tonight, but I'll post first thing in the morning.

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wulf

Smalltacular is bestter.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: December 24, 2011 08:55:35 AM »

Summer and I both agreed "small packages, please", so I was delighted to find I could fit everything in one photo, perhaps for the first swap ever!

The hand-bound book is covered in a collage of pieces of washi paper, with lovely gleaming white paper inside. The notebook is a pocket-sized version of the same. And a matching Yule card too!

Thanks so much for these, Summer. I love blank books for sketching etc. and I happen  to need a new pocket notebook right now, so they're the perfect Yule gift. Smiley

Wulf
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 24, 2011 02:02:05 PM »

Such Beautiful things in this swap. Smiley I hope that everyone had an especially Blessed Yule, and I hope you all have a Very Merry Christmas!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: December 25, 2011 12:35:41 PM »

Nadolig Llawen - merry xmas - from Wales

wishing you all a wonderful day

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sabertooth Pixie
« Reply #59 on: December 25, 2011 02:14:20 PM »

That travel altar is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
A Sexy and Affordable Solution for What to Wear on Date Night
How to Choose the Perfect Coat for Fall
How to Straighten Your Shirt Collar with a Flat Iron
Did Harry Styles Deserve His British Fashion Icon Award?
Erdem’s Floral-Printed Top and Trousers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...