A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 298,788
Currently Running With Scissors:
670 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Warm Wishes for Yule 32 Gallery  (Read 11481 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: December 20, 2011 05:35:47 PM »

Those beads really do look like luscious little berries! Very pretty. And of course the altar cloth is magnificent. What a great design. But I especially love the cinnamon stick pentacles - I think that's the one idea I'm going to steal. Wink

And don't get too carried away with your Happy Yule just yet - both the astronomical and astrological solstice occur on the 22nd this year, so Yule is at least a day away no matter how you calculate it. (The Sun enters Capricorn at 12:30 am on the 22nd, so the astrological solstice occurs almost exactly at midnight this year.)

Wulf

That's good to know seeing as my altar is still in it's Samhain garb! Gives me extra time to get it changed!

I feel bad, I sent the bracelet without cutting the strings...oops! I was rushing.

I learned the daisy chain stitch on necklace making and I loved it. Those beads were calling to me...

THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
monnie31
« Reply #41 on: December 20, 2011 06:12:46 PM »

I received today, will get pics up on Thurs, did Mamantattoo post her pics yet?  I may have been oblivious, lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #42 on: December 20, 2011 08:01:35 PM »

No I didn't! And I'm so sorry!
My package is awesome, of course! There were so many little special things in it, I'm sure I'm missing a lot of it in the pics.

(mariann insisted to take this picture!)

« Last Edit: December 20, 2011 08:13:58 PM by MamanTattoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
Mamaneedles
)O(

Homeschooling explains a lot of my crafts!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #43 on: December 20, 2011 08:32:55 PM »

Okay so..I've hit post instead of preview, my bad! And now the post is so big... I'll double post, if you all don't mind!

I've got so many great things! Lots and lots of ornament, which went into the tree right away, my daughter took care of that! And she was so exited!

Candles (tons), wreath... The children got each a ...okay I forgot the word for that in english... placemat?? with their name on it. Mariann is thrilled because she now recognize her name and she adores the santa pocket.

There was a cute little box with coaster (again, right word?) I had lotion and soap and really good smelling oil.

There was one stocking filled with stones, with a little handbook of their properties with room to make my own notes.

And the huge blue ceramic moon is now on my studio's wall with her sisters. It's starting to look great! Did you paint it or you've found in as is?

There was a skirt for the tree, a santa apron, a fabric to cut out to make a santa plush, a stoking, and a necklace and a pendulum... I've upload that picture... let me find it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Previously known as MamanTattoo.
My Blog!
I made a chidlren's book about homebirth!!
monnie31
« Reply #44 on: December 21, 2011 04:16:02 AM »

Okay so..I've hit post instead of preview, my bad! And now the post is so big... I'll double post, if you all don't mind!

I've got so many great things! Lots and lots of ornament, which went into the tree right away, my daughter took care of that! And she was so exited!

Candles (tons), wreath... The children got each a ...okay I forgot the word for that in english... placemat?? with their name on it. Mariann is thrilled because she now recognize her name and she adores the santa pocket.

Glad they like them

There was a cute little box with coaster (again, right word?) I had lotion and soap and really good smelling oil.

Yes, coasters

There was one stocking filled with stones, with a little handbook of their properties with room to make my own notes.

And the huge blue ceramic moon is now on my studio's wall with her sisters. It's starting to look great! Did you paint it or you've found in as is?

Thrift store find Cheesy

There was a skirt for the tree, a santa apron, a fabric to cut out to make a santa plush, a stoking, and a necklace and a pendulum... I've upload that picture... let me find it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugarsandwitch
I am not bad... I prefer Mischievously Creative.

here I are!

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2011 06:03:18 AM »

Monnie - wow, as usual Smiley

I love the "cranberries" necklace and bracelet.

Wulf- the cinnamon pentacle are super easy to make and smell great. Just soak some cinn stix in warm water for about 24 hrs. cut into strips and have at. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing! ~Monty Python
gogosummer
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2011 02:47:27 PM »

Wow, everything looks really great you guys!  What a good swap ^^

I received the most amazing package from Wulf yesterday.  I'll post pictures after I get off work.  He was even sweet enough to include a little something extra for my boyfriend Cheesy 

I have the most ridiculous swap anxiety now.   : Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

holistic knitter
Current Swaps:

Peace comes from within

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2011 03:03:59 PM »

lovely stuff as usual ;0)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mandykaye
« Reply #48 on: December 21, 2011 06:22:25 PM »

(I feel bad, I sent the bracelet without cutting the strings...oops! I was rushing. ~hawkeyes_girl)

I just figured you left the strings for fitting adjustments lol! Not a problem at all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hawkeyes_girl

I'm not even supposed to be here today!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 21, 2011 07:55:16 PM »

Well Mandykaye gave me the bestest package, it was all wrapped up lovely and I am keeping the bags for future use!

My favorite thing; an LED candle with cinnamon stick decorations, a pentacle necklace, 2 stones that I love, and 2 zipper pulls for decoration!

Also the nummies-chocolate covered marshmallow peppermint stirring sticks! WOWZA!

Also hot chocolate to dip/stir/melt them in! I am one spoiled girl and I truly can't be happier! I have had a few disappointing non WWP swaps and WWP partners never fail to amaze! We rock!

Thanks so very very much Mandykaye!  Kiss

Oh, here are closeups of the Yule potpourri mix label and the necklace. The beads are all the same color! 

« Last Edit: December 21, 2011 08:04:14 PM by hawkeyes_girl » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"One of the reasons I was attracted to you was because you were so damn cute, sitting there crocheting." -Art

Wist: http://www.wists.com/hawkeyes_girl
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Purple Playdough
How to Make Orange Playdough
How to Make Pink Playdough
How to Make Black Playdough
How to Make Yellow Plasticine
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Sherlock Matchbox
@Home This Weekend: Bottlecap Magnets
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...