A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,189
Currently Running With Scissors:
516 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: hexagon lap loom  (Read 16037 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2005 03:16:23 AM »

I believe that Annies Attic just put out a book on using square looms.. they are trying to make a comeback.  I have the loom unfortunately I don't have time to scan out the instructions for you as I am going on vacation early tomorrow and I still haven't packed yet!  Send me a message to remind me and I will get the instructions for you in a week and a half if you hadn't gotten them already that is!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
maderite
« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2005 11:35:27 AM »

Hi,

If you don't mind, could you please email me a copy too.  When mom passed away, I got her looms, but have no idea how to do them. 

Thank you,

maderite2005@yahoo.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged
t1g3rl1ly
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2005 12:50:15 PM »

Send me a message to remind me and I will get the instructions for you in a week and a half if you hadn't gotten them already that is!
Thanks craftydeb but I was able to get them already! I appreciate you though! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 08, 2005 05:23:14 AM »

Good deal. I just came back from vacation late last night and totally forgot about the lap loom instru ctions... glad you were able to get ahold of them.  There is a bit of info online for them - and Annies Attic seems to be trying to bring the butterfly loom back - which is just a paper version of the plastic ones if you ask me...

Glad you got what you needed!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
midnitefaerie
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2005 09:01:49 PM »

I have just bought a set of Butterfly Looms from Annies Attic.  They are NOT paper, they are wooden, and fantastic.  I've never made so many things in such a short time.
Helen
THIS ROCKS   Logged
gracehatter
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005 11:50:54 AM »

Okay just wanted to let everyone know that I found someone who was gracious enough to email me some scanned copies of the instructions. If anyone ever wants them, just let me know. I would be glad to email them to you.  Grin

Hi, I'm new and looking for these instructions.  Could you please email them to me at

gracehatter@yahoo.com   

Thank you so much!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elmeberhart
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006 10:11:14 PM »

Okay just wanted to let everyone know that I found someone who was gracious enough to email me some scanned copies of the instructions. If anyone ever wants them, just let me know. I would be glad to email them to you.  Grin

I would love to have the files relating to this...
I bought 2 of these looms at a yard sale, still had the yarn wrapped on the pegs, but no instructions..

If you are still willing to send the instructions...please send to

califgal2005@hotmail.com

Thanks a bunch!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elmeberhart
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006 10:33:06 PM »

FYI: this link doesn't work
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Aspeclady
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2007 06:21:37 PM »

I'm new to this group so I hope I'm doing this right.  Huh is I have a square lap loom and a hexagon lap loom with the directions. The problem is...the picture showed a very pretty afghan, it just doesn't tell how to put it together. I have just taught myself to crochet so...the easier the better. Thanks in advance.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ficklephonebug
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2007 08:38:13 PM »

Smiley Hi! I'm new to the board but have been looking everywhere for the instructions to the love and money hexagon lap looms, would any one who has the instructions please share?  If so, Please email me@ Ficklephonebug@yahoo.comThanks you so much!!!
Fickle
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Canon A610/A620: Set Image Resolution Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Image Quality Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Program Mode
Canon A610/A620: Set Portrait Function
Canon A610/A620: Set Panorama Stitch Function
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...