A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 296,629
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: hexagon lap loom  (Read 15781 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

faydav
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2008 06:40:43 AM »

Hello,  I am also in need of the instructions for the hexagon loom. My granddaughter discovered one in my attic (I have no idea where in the heck it came from) she believes  she would like to make Christmas presents with it.  Please, let me know if anyone can help me,  Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
MollyGirl
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2008 06:58:24 PM »

I would like instructions too please!!

mollygirl40342@aol.com
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog.
Jack London

View my wists http://www.wists.com/mollygirl
Yarn or Fabric

CraftyDeb ... reincarnated and renamed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2008 06:18:24 AM »

I have actually sold all the lap loom things that I had and do not have instructions for them anymore.
I did a search online and found this discussion board about the looms.  There are people willing to send the instructions on how to use them.
http://www.wwvisions.com/craftbb/askbb/19247.html
I'm sorry that I could not help directly but hopefully that link will help.  There are a lot of posts but the first one I opened up just happened to be someone offering to send instructions.  You will just have to read through and see if anyone can help.
sorry.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
tons of sewing & quilting tutorial links[/url
BonEsInspired
BonesInspired

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: September 14, 2008 06:35:20 AM »

Wow...I had no idea so many people had these looms without instructions!!
I too have one that has a half woven yarn rug type thing on it that I gave up on because I know it's been done incorrectly.
Proper instructions would be great...I'll keep looking!
Grin
« Last Edit: September 14, 2008 06:36:08 AM by BonEsInspired » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 14, 2008 06:47:14 AM »

well. I would look at that link I posted next.
The instructions are out there - people do have them.  I must have sold about 20 different booklets with projects in them. They were a little too grandma for my style which is why I sold them but I'm sure someone can turn that around.

Take the time, go through that link or just do a google search for hexagon lap loom projects or hexagon lap loom instructions or hexagon lap loom tutorial.
If you search for just lap loom stuff you will end up with the round looms.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am collecting quilts, afghans & blankets for those that lost their homes.  Pm me!
CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
guywhoknits
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2008 06:28:32 PM »

I think it's so ironic to see your post. I was just talking with my mom who was cleaning out the basement today and found her old looms, but no instructions. I told her to look online and she laughed at me (she fears the computer!). Anyway, we searched together and found instructions at www.lapweaving.info. We also came across this thread, so I had to share our finding! Good luck!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jloveg
Tutorial Contributor

GOD LOVES YOU AND SO DO I!!!

need me email me! jat42171@yahoo.com

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2009 08:00:39 PM »

I am looking for a set  large to small does  anyone  know where I can find a set??
THIS ROCKS   Logged

looking for instant coffee from australia or russia made with mustard and champagne.  VIOLET CRUMBLES and VEGEMITE would be welcome swap items!!
MyFav09
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2009 03:56:53 AM »

I was looking at a bunch of hexagon looms today on Ebay and I was wondering what could be made with them and how. I'm looking for my first loom, and I think I am just going to go with a simple frame loom but those hexagon ones look interesting.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yarn or Fabric

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2009 04:21:35 AM »

I just found one hex loom in a box in my craft room... I'll have to measure it and see if anyone wants to trade for it.  There's only the one size.  I had sold a slew of them on ebay about a year ago - a huge set of them. They were adjustable where you built the size you wanted.  It was pretty cool... but I did find one lonely hex loom in a box on the floor.  I also found one of those knifty knitters too - I don't use them since I have a knitting machine.  I probably picked it up with the intention of sending it in a swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CraftyDeb website
CraftyDeb Designs etsy
kwicz
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2009 09:24:32 PM »

There's a Yahoo! group devoted to hexagonal and "placemat" looms: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LoveAndMoneyLooms/  One of the members is making these looms for sale if anyone wants a set.

They have instruction booklets, pattern booklets, and even a tutorial on how to use these looms like the round knitting looms!  You do have to join the group though.  It's not a chatty group, but they do have very useful files.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Tikka Masala Cream
How to Make Pooris Doe
Chicken in Tikka Masala Sauce Recipe
How to Make Pooris Bread
Chicken Curry Sauce Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...