A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 302,560
Currently Running With Scissors:
679 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Wish Swap Round 77-79 Discussion Thread for Swap related only!  (Read 32372 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2012 05:25:10 PM »

I just got Jo's lil mans Fox cut out...TOO CUTE I am doing one for Houston and Emma too at the same time...Might as well huh Wink so so cute... I am so excited I think I will have her pacakge DONE and out the door ( I know Jo ITS ABOUT TIME HUH) and then can work on more claims Smiley I am so so so excited and rejuvenated about life right now...Not that things have changed but I got a ME week with the people I have loved the most forever and just got to chill and visit and talk until 2-3 A every morning LOL but.....
   We will most likely be retiring to Oklahoma not NC....I really want to be close to my family and really sick of being alone here..I love the beach but I want to be with my cousins more Smiley  that is several years out....

Well, I am just tickled to not have stalled the thread for too long..Makes me get a complex really Wink My silly DH said well, you girls have been doing htis swap crap for years how much more shit can you all make an or want...SILLY LITTLE MAN, I told him well, she who dies with the most at the end wins and we are all in a race LOl BWAHHAHAH...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
AlishaMisha
Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to Epcot I go!

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Active Member

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2012 06:31:59 PM »

You're too funny Monica! I know, we do wind up with a lot of stuff. Doesn't help my mission to become a minimalist, but I can't help it!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrisSews
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2012 12:32:00 AM »

LOL...

After awhile it does get hard to think of medium items to keep adding to the list.

I love swapping but I'm trying to limit myself to just one claim at a time.  It makes me focus on the claim I have and get it done in a timely manner.  Plus I have piles of things I want to make for me and my family and I really need to do some of those things too. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my projects, ideas, and swap wish list at...
http://pinterest.com/cmsargent/
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2012 07:01:33 AM »

We will most likely be retiring to Oklahoma not NC....I really want to be close to my family and really sick of being alone here..I love the beach but I want to be with my cousins more Smiley  that is several years out....

I dream of the day Im close to my family too.  I miss my siblings and parents so much.  I have been trying to look on the positive side of things though, but its still tough being so far from my family.  I wish I never moved away from them.  But with that being said crafting keeps my hands busy and my mind occupied.  which leads me to say that I need to finish atsukos claim.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2012 08:26:04 PM »

I am going to sleep it was a long day I will update all threads in the AM Smiley Happy Crafting people and try to stay warm and dry to all the ladies in the cold snowy areas....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
dreadlocklove
« Reply #135 on: January 18, 2012 08:44:01 AM »

Hazelly received her package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

How pleased can one sun setting make you, if you humble yourself to it?  -Ani DiFranco

Dreadlocklove on Etsy:
http://www.dreadlocklove.etsy.com

50 CRAFTS IN 2014
Averia

Floppsy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: January 18, 2012 09:04:48 AM »

Xandrigirly inspired me to stitch a bit of silliness. Will she be offended? I don't think so... i hope not... it was inspired by her pinterest after all. I suppose I will just have to get it in the mail, along with her Dr. Horrible hoop and see what she thinks. If she hates it, she can always take it apart and use the hoop for something else  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

underthemountain
Tutorial Contributor

This Shall Be For Music

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2012 09:40:03 AM »

Bite your tongue Averia.  No one would ever take apart your stitching. 

I've been avoiding telling you, but Lana got her Hulabunny tee stained badly.  My daughter is awesome, but she is the female version of Pigpen from CB.  But she still loves her shirt!!  Thankfully her jacket is still in fantastic shape.  Phew.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Hi! I'm looking for a spinner to transform my awesome fiber into yarn for me....have some fantastic jewelry and commercially purchased fiber for trade. my etsy
Live aloha
jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #138 on: January 18, 2012 12:26:51 PM »

Bite your tongue Averia.  No one would ever take apart your stitching. 

I've been avoiding telling you, but Lana got her Hulabunny tee stained badly.  My daughter is awesome, but she is the female version of Pigpen from CB.  But she still loves her shirt!!  Thankfully her jacket is still in fantastic shape.  Phew.

georgia stains every shirt she has, normally on the first occasion of wearing it.  i should own stock in oxyclean.  we've been known to make pillows from beloved stained shirts.

jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.co m
Xandrigirly
Whatever you are, be a good one

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: January 18, 2012 12:38:02 PM »

Averia, I am very hard to offend, like I said =]. I find far too many things funny to get offended by much, so you're safe  Wink

I'm working on the pouch tomorrow after the gym. I kept forgetting to buy green and orange felt [and since I go to the craft store like three times a week, it's sad xD] So now I have all I need to do this =D
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinterest . blog . etsy
"An essential aspect of creativity is not being afraid to fail."
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Pumpkin Nails for Halloween
Get the Perfect Pedicure at Home
Great Products to Protect Your Skin
Ask An A-Lister: Beau Mirchoff
Carmen Styles Three Outfits For Summer!
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...