A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,578
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: A Very Merry Supernatural Christmas  (Read 6158 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

amc-

Sometimes, I colour outside the lines on purpose.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: December 01, 2011 05:48:39 PM »

A Very Merry Supernatural Christmas

Sent. Received.

amc- ----> xxx_vampiress_xxx
xxx_vampiress_xxx ---> amc-

cursive_queen ---> sweetgeek
sweetgeek ---> CloverLilly
CloverLilly ---> cursive_queen

Willowe ---> LilLouLouBell
LilLouLouBell ---> Willowe

capnstubtooth ---> jimscupcake
jimscupcake ---> capnstubtooth

« Last Edit: January 07, 2012 07:00:30 AM by amc- » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm so crafty I make people. Lily-Ann was born February 23, 2012.
Baby #2 is due November 27, 2013.
Cloverlilly
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2011 12:49:18 PM »

So I received today and I love it!!! Sweetgeek did such an awesome job, pictures will be coming along shortly, I have to finishing putting it all together Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011 05:10:20 PM »

So here there are! Frost off is a little Christmas tree, which I love I didn't even think to mention how great I think miniature trees are lol it has hand made ornaments and a string of lights. There are trees with a little symbol thou I'm not sure what it is and what I think are little fishing floaters. Sweetgeek feel free to correct me. It next it my pepper grinding so you can get and idea of it's size.

Ok so when I looked at sweetgeeks etsy I saw that she made guys just like these and was really hoping I would get one, I got not only one but two little clay figures, one is Dean and the over is Cas. There is so much detail on these down to Dean's necklace it's amazing. She also included two chains to go with them. I can't wait to wear them!

Thank you sooooo much Sweet! Also sorry the pictur are kind of crapy, the iPad camera sucks Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweetgeek
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2011 01:19:47 PM »

so glad you liked everything! Smiley
The tree is the one Sam made for Dean in the Christmas episode. He used air fresheners and fish bobs as decorations in the episode, so I replicated them in super teeny tiny size.

I got my package from cursive_queen today! Will take pics asap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Willowe
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2011 04:35:11 PM »

Ahh, love the little tiny Dean and Cas! They're so cute!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Current Swaps:
     -None Smiley

My Etsy
My Pinterest
Cloverlilly
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011 07:21:58 PM »

The tree is the one Sam made for Dean in the Christmas episode. He used air fresheners and fish bobs as decorations in the episode, so I replicated them in super teeny tiny size.

Brilliant!!!! That's such a great episode and so clever to think of doing that! For a first time swapper you rocked, and I would gladly swap with you again.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cursive_queen
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2011 02:23:29 PM »

I received from Cloverlilly yesterday.  Everything was wrapped in the nice christmas fabric that is the background in the photos.
There was a gummy candy kit that seems to have escaped the photos.
She sent me a great cross stitch that says' All I want for christmas is a winchester".  Its now by my stocking and after the holidays, I'll move it to my my hoopla wall

Next is this great wist inspired pouch.  I love the pink piping.  I've never tried printing on fabric, you did a nice job

She sent me some angel inspired jewelry - a cross stitched necklace and an angel wing bracelet

And she sent me extras to make more angel jewelry

Everything is great - thanks Cloverlilly

Also... Sweet geek told me she got her package and everything was soaking wet on the inside.  I was so upset, I wonder if they dropped it in water or what.  2 of the items can be washed, but ornament was ruined.  It must have been SOAKED because the decorations came off, and they were epoxied on, so it had to be wet enough to cause the wood to swell. Sad
THIS ROCKS   Logged
capnstubtooth
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2011 03:41:05 PM »

The gallery is looking great so far! really love all the cross stitched goodies.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jimscupcake
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2011 11:05:36 AM »

I just received from Capnstubtooth today. I'm so excited I couldn't wait to share with y'all! She did a great job and really listened to what I like. Smiley

First is an adorable ornament of Dean's amulet since she knows the brotherly bond is what I like best and its a perfect symbol of that bond.

Next is a great set of etched tumblers with the protection symbol tattoo because I love the symbols on the show.

And just to spoil me is a set of etched glasses with the angel banishing sigil.

Last but not least is a great shirt also with the angel banishing sigil since I like the symbols that are specific to Supernatural best!

I'm very happy and really spoiled. Smiley Thanks for a great first swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Cloverlilly
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2011 11:09:11 AM »

I'm so glad you like everything! The purse is actualy printer on this cotton that's made for it and is iron on. I can tell you the next time I use it I will use a much lighter weight fabric.

I'm so sorry to hear about sweetgeeks stuff. You guys should file a complaint with this the post office because it hasn't rained here since you sent that package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Sharon Draper: What Are You Reading?
Pulitzer Prize Winner Doris Kearns Goodwin on Christmas Memories
Jessica Lamb-Shapiro: What Are You Reading?
New Harry Potter Story: JK Rowling Working On Upcoming Play
Produce Buying Tips
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
Are You Ready For Some Football?
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...