A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,364
Currently Running With Scissors:
479 Guests and 6 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap Dec 2011  (Read 6034 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

klg_jlg
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011 01:18:01 PM »

Hi! My name is Kassie and I live in Idaho Falls, Idaho with my hubby and little girl, Natalia. I'm the newborn photographer for our local hospital and I enjoy sewing, cooking and slowing redocorating our home. Natalia will be 1 on New Year's Eve and she's a walking, talking little miss already.
My asthetic deocrating wise is light and airy white and light greys accented with pop of color in the accessories.
Clothing/style wise I like put together casual with main colors being greys, navy, black, white neutrals and accents of colors.
I'm very active on Pinterest and there's always something new being pinned. Generally speaking I don't pin crafty things unless I would like it to look pretty close to the photo being pinned. I may vary on the color choices but the design and overall look are going to be spot on with what I'm hoping to end up with.

www.pinterest.com/kgroll
Please stick to this one board. I seriously have 40+ boards so I put all my specific swap wants onto one.
Make This For us: http://pinterest.com/kgroll/make-this-for-us/

Cloth Diapers &/or Overnight Soakers would also be AMAZING but I don't have many actually pinned.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011 01:54:00 PM by klg_jlg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011 01:24:15 PM »

Hi, Im Elaine from NSW, Australia. I have 2 great kids, both girls aged 2 and 4, and a hardworking husband who enables me to be a stay at home mum and crazy crafter!

My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nilmerg

The first 13 boards should provide you with inspiration for things that I like and would love to receive. I have things pinned for most craft areas I think! There are things there for my kids as well as myself.

However the last 8 boards from things I have made TO ideas for me to make not for use for inspiration' are for my use only please. If you are confused, please PM me and Ill try to clarify.

I cant wait to see what inspires you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

p.kok
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011 10:14:22 AM »

Hi! I'm Petra, 24, from Slovenia. I live with my father and my boyfriend in the house I grew up in (which means that I can only decorate 2 rooms:)). I have been working as a copywriter for the past two years, but i just quit my job to get the time I need to finish my collage degree (and craft A LOT and watch ALL of the popular TV shows:)). We're currently looking for the perfect puppy to adopt. I have no allergies.
About my style.. I was trying to look more grown/serious with a hint of vintage fashion for work, but since i won't be going there any longer, i guess my style will be PJs and sweatpants or other comfortable clothes:) But i still like all things vintage:) I kinda love all colors, just no neon flashy ones. I'm also not a big fan of things made out of artificial fabrics (if that's the correct word for it).  I also don't like owls, mustaches and sugar skulls (it's not that I hate them, i just don't get why they are so popular)

I use pinterest as "inspiration" at work(the benefits of being a copywriter:)), but haven't been using it for too long. Here is the link: http://pinterest.com/pkok/

You can use all the boards for inspiration, except the ones about food (sweet, salty and borovince (this one is dedicated to blueberries because we grow so many of them and i would love any recipes if you have them:)) since you can't ship food to the EU (you can ship bought goodies though..Cheesy). I have pinned a lot of things but haven't made anything yet, so i would be extremely happy about anything:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AMIFRIENDS

I LOVE MONKEYS!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011 03:58:13 PM »

hello!!!! my name is Perla, im from  Mexico. im a full time mom of a boy of 8 and a missy of 14 .
my favorite colors are, turquoise, pink, lime green, brown, beige. i love amigurumi, stuffies,dolls,hooplas,etc...im especially mad for alice in wonderland, coraline and monkeys
(i really dont like t-shirts. no allergies, but i dont like smoke of cigarretes)
i have lots of examples on my pinterest.
My favorites boards are dolls, amigurumi, hooplas, bags but all boards are in!!
heres the link to it: http://pinterest.com/amifriends/

i have a wist too, and thees more ideas there. but any question just ask.
thank you!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I DON,T NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. I JUST NEED A BIGGER CRAFT ROOM =)

Im up for personal swaps...

My wists:
http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS

my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/amifriends/
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011 05:45:05 AM »

Hi, my name is Jessica, I'm 25 and I live in upstate New York. I just moved into a new house (my first rental!) and I'd love some new stuff to decorate! We have a very bohemian living room, and one of our back rooms is astronomy themed. I love Steampunk and geeky stuff, and I'm never opposed to anything with zombies or cephalopods (this is one of the bathroom themes) on it!  I'm not really allergic to anything, but mold, dust, and flowery scents make me sneeze.

My Pinterest link is pinterest.com/alchamy513

I'd say all my boards are game, but pay particular attention to anything to do with clothing and accessories, and my "Future House" or new house board.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011 01:15:38 AM »

Hey!  I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm Lacy. Bremerton, WA.  29.  Taurus
I'm a pre-nursing student.  Married. 2 dogs.  1 devil-cat.
I love rainbows, Harry Potter, and Dr. Who.
All my boards are game!

http://pinterest.com/lilaktygress/

I guess I should be clear about what I would like... ANYTHING!

Craftsters are ALL AMAZING!! Go crazy.  Do anything. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011 01:41:10 AM by Lilak Tygress » THIS ROCKS   Logged
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011 01:03:06 PM »

Hi,
My name is Leigh-Ann, and I live in florida with my family and my 4yr old son, Levi. 

We are vegetarian, VERY allergic to smoke and have a big dog, Berkshire! 

I like bright colors, fun things for Levi, the beach...   Levi loves the color purple and rainbow colors!

Here is my Pinterest link:

http://pinterest.com/leighi123/

Anything on there or inspired by stuff on there would be great!   I also have lots of this stuff on my wists that I havent moved over yet:  www.wists.com/leighi123

I love to get fabric in the mail, even small amounts are great, anything goes!

The "ideas for school" and "ideas for playground" are things I want for the preschool I'm starting, but are all also things I'd love to have for Levi, so more than one of those items, or items "in the same aisle" are good too!   

The sensory bin section I don't have much in, but I'd love just about anything for this, so if you feel like putting together a "bin" of sensory type items with a theme (any theme) thats the idea for that board.

The playscape stuff is going to be for this play table I made for the challenge: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=398250.0
So again, if you have other ideas in mind you want to make for that, that would be great too! 

And lastly, I couldn't find any good ones to pin, but I'd love a vinyl decal of Levi's name, to put on the surf board he is getting from Santa.  The board will be purple, so I was thinking turquoise or white. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moniqueramsey
I love to do personal swaps

I love to do personal swaps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011 11:48:22 AM »

Hi, My name is Monique, Im 29 and live in El Paso, TX with my husband who is currently in Afghanistan. I run my own craft business, even though I have a Master's in Math Wink. I love purples, lime green, olive, black, grays, and blues (aquas, teals, peacock), but am in love with all the goth and steampunk color schemes. I do not like pastels, pinks, yellows, and oranges (love copper though). I have 2 cats and am VERY allergic to smoke.

Here is my Pinterest link:

http://pinterest.com/moramsey/

Anything except from food, tutorials, personal care, & crafts would be great! Thank you
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 07:02:25 PM by moniqueramsey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011 02:04:54 PM »

Hey guys, I am Lindy and I live in Arizona with my boyfriend, two kids, dogs and cats.  We just bought our first home in June and I have been having all kinds of fun decorating! 

My honey doesn't get crafted items so don't worry about him Wink  My kids are Adia (11) and Landon (6) who have their own board and would love anything from it. http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/for-my-kidlets/

I love just about all colors (except yellow and orange) but am finding myself really drawn to turquoise/aquamarine/teal type shades lately.  I would love to do my craft room in pink and teal or gray and yellow!  As for clothing I tend to wear A LOT of black and like to use bright accessories for a pop of color.  I love turtles, tattoos, skulls, Harry Potter, books, scarves, hats, hair clips, make-up, jewelry, and crafting. 

All of my boards are up for grabs except the I made that one since well, I made that stuff!  please feel free to check out the ideas board as who knows if I will ever get around to actually making any of that awesome stuff!  http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/

Thanks for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeybone
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011 12:50:02 AM »

Hi! I am T, I live in New Zealand. I am 21 and am about to do a big move to a big city in a few months to study patisserie at university. what I am really looking for is small practical or beautiful things I can take with me. Art or hoops for my walls; notebooks, planners or journals (decorated inspired by my 'paper crafts' board?); funky jewellery for myself, gotta look good in the big city..; cards or stationary to send to my family and friends I will be far away from; you get the idea
My boards are VERY open to interpretation, and feel free to ask questions! I will be adding lots more to my boards whenever I can, so keep checking back.
I love all sorts of colours and styles, it is really hard for me to list them all! My boards show heaps about me and my taste I believe, but it is hard for you to go wrong, I love everything hand made and as long as I can make a use for it while I am away I will really really love it!

http://pinterest.com/littlepinkheart/
Every board is fair game, except food I guess! Thanks for whoever chooses to craft for me!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 12:52:02 AM by honeybone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Finding the Perfect Biker Jacket
Style Sound Off: Blake Lively, Nicole Richie, and Victoria Beckham
Gown Trends For Upcoming 2013 Award Show Season
Can You Wear White After Labor Day?
Nicole Richie Makes a Turtleneck Dress Look Sexy
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...