A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,694
Currently Running With Scissors:
612 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Ongoing Pinterest Swap Dec 2011  (Read 5215 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« on: December 01, 2011 04:02:05 AM »

Swap name:Ongoing Pinterest Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Rlynn
Co-Organiser: DawnsTrees
Sign-up date range: Dec. 1 - Dec. 31, 2011
Date to send item by: 2 weeks after claim

Limited to a certain number of people? (optional):NO

Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO

Additional Age requirement? NO

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: NO
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
- Is at least 18 years old: YES

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: NO
- Does not have any negative feedback: NO
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES
- If within the US, understands that Delivery Confirmation number is required for this swap: YES
- If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES

Details of swap:
Please do not post in the thread until you have been approved by the organizer. This Board is for lists only.  The discussion/gallery thread is located here.  Please post as soon as possible after signing up so we know you have found the thread and that you are getting updates.  
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=397280.0

This is a pinterest swap, meaning that your fellow craftsters will claim you for something you have pinned on your board.  Communication is key for happy swappers.  If there are boards you do not want people to claim from please put that information when you post your pinterest link.  If you want items to look as close as possible to the items pinned or if you are okay with creative interpretation, please make note of that as well. Remember the more information you post, the more likely someone will make you something you love.  Cheesy  Thank you!

1 - This swap is NOT chain style.  You may choose from anyone's list once they are posted.

2 - This swap is for either one medium or three small items for each claim.  A medium item is one that takes 2 or more hours, $10 - $30, some examples are a single necklace or bracelet or a scarf.  A small item is one that takes 2 or less hours, $10 or less, some examples are earrings/wallets/pouches/bookmarks.

3 - Once you have been approved, you may post in the list thread.  Your post should look like this:
         - your location and a brief bio (include allergies in red please)
         - your Pinterest link
         - list of boards that are to be used for this swap, or simply say something like "all my boards are game"

4 - This swap is for crafted items, not supplies.  However, you may feel free to put 'extras' in your packages if you like.

5 - Remember, the more items and bigger variety of items you have on your Pinterest; the more likely it is for you to be chosen.  

6 - You may have up to 2 claims outstanding at a time unless you are FOC, then you may have up to 3 outstanding claims at a time.

7 - Swap angels will only be provided if you are flaked on.  If you are flaked on, you will only receive an angel for as many packages as you have sent.  If you were claimed for 3 packages and you sent 2 packages and one package was flaked on - you would not receive a swap angel.

8 - When you wish to choose someone, please send a PM to the BOTH Organizers and the Receiver.  At that point, please request the address from the receiver.

9 - Everyone must make at least ONE claim per month.

9 - Required: good communication; PM to choose someone; PM the DC# or receipt; PM when you receive as well as posting a 'Thank You' in the gallery (even if you can't take photos).  Please put "Pinterest Swap" in the subject line of all PMs.  At the minimum, please tell me if it is a send or receive, the senders username, receivers username and the item.  Otherwise we may be a tad crazy trying to figure it out.

10 - Please try to remember to list the items you are receiving in your post once you have been claimed for them.

If you want to participate, information to send to both organizers:

QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Craftster username
Email address
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 16 years old or, if not, that you have moderator approval(YES/NO)
Your Pinterest link:  

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Also, remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find other rules about participating in a swap.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2011 05:05:34 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011 04:08:46 AM »

*the number in front of the username is how many times that member has been claimed by others*
The numbers after reflect --> total claims/claims in transit/claims received

[2] rlynn -----------3/0/3 - ready for feedback
[2] DawnsTrees ----1/0/1 - ready for feedback
[2] Homerof2 -------3/0/3 - ready for feedback
[2] zzdia -----------2/0/2 - ready for feedback
[2] kwality570------2/0/2 - ready for feedback
[2] SaintCady------2/0/2 - ready for feedback
[2] YumJello01------2/0/2 -ready for feedback
[2] scarlet_nights ---1/0/1 - ready for feedback
[2] klg_jlg ----------1/0/1 - ready for feedback
[2] nilmerg ---------2/1/1 - ready for feedback
[1] p.kok ---------- 2/0/2 - ready for feedback
[2] AMIFRIENDS ----1/0/1 - ready for feedback
[2] Alchamy513------2/0/2 - ready for feedback
[1] Lilak Tygress-----2/0/2 - ready for feedback
[2] leighi123---------1/0/1 - ready for feedback
[1] moniqueramsey---3/0/3 - ready for feedback
[3] lindyv321---------3/0/3 - ready for feedback
[1] honeybone -------1/0/1 - ready for feedback
[2] craftaddiction-----1/0/1 - ready for feedback

BLUE = Sent
GREEN = Received
RED = Late, please contact organizer
YELLOW = Late w/communication

Due by Dec 15
Kwality570 --> Rlynn for a bunny off her toy board
YumJello01 --> Kwality570 for socktopuses

Due by Dec 16
Homerof 2 --> SaintCady for Think Outside the Box
zzdia --> DawnsTrees for some bracelets

Due by Dec 19
Nilmerg --> Homerof2 for a tetris heart hoopla package MIA in transit Sad Angel - stitchFIGHT - due out Feb 18

Due by Dec 20
AMIFRIENDS --> scarlet_nights for a hoopla

Due by Dec 21
zzdia --> nilmerg for some felt toys for her kids

Due by Dec 22
p.kok --> zzdia for a bag
Homerof2 --> DawnsTrees for "Living the Length and Width of your Life"

Due by Dec 26
Alchamy513 --> klg_jlg for a crochet hat or ear warmer
Alchamy513 --> AMIFRIENDS for a amigurumi doll
leighi123 --> rlynn for a rainbow shirt for Aria

Due by Dec 27
moniqueramsey --> Lilak Tygress for a flower pins

Due by Dec 28
Lindyv321 --> SaintCady for a menu board,scrabble tile magnets, and an animal print stamp
Lindyv321 --> YumJello01 for a collage stencil thing pinned to craft ideas
rlynn --> Lindyv321 for some birdie plaques  

Due by Dec 29
Homerof 2 --> p.kok for Sorry from the mess saying
DawnsTrees --> leighi123 for gnomes

Due by Dec 30
YumJello01 --> moniqueramsey for a steampunk necklace and something else off pinterest
kwality570 --> Alchamy513 for a black and white striped scarf

Due by Jan 2
honeybone --> nilmerg an embroidered hoop, and a couple of extras!
Lilak Tygress --> YumJello01 for the kitty funny things quote
Lilak Tygress --> zzdia for a Dr. Who bag
lindyv321 --> honeybone for a key bracelet, yarn hearts, and a cork necklace
moniqueramsey --> scarlet_nights for a flower headband

Due by Jan 4
craftaddiction --> klg_jlg for a scarf
rlynn --> lindyv321 for a monster stuffie

Due by Jan 5
SaintCady --> craftaddiction for some t-shirt yarn and some sort of extra
klg_jlg --> leighi123 for some scrappy coasters

Due by Jan 6
rlynn --> kwality570 for a funny bunny

Due by Jan 7
SaintCady --> Homerof2 for a knit hedgehog

Due by Jan 9
Nilmerg --> Lindyv321 for a hoopla (probably a tree)
moniqueramsey --> Alchamy513 for a post apocalyptic overskirt
p.kok --> AMIFRIENDS for some kind of wall art involving the "soft kitty" song from Big bang theory

Due by Jan 10
scarlet_nights --> Craftaddiction for a jean circular knitting needle storage thingy
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012 02:04:18 PM by rlynn » THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011 04:14:20 AM »

My name is Robin.  I live in Portland, OR (U.S.) and I am a full time PhD student.  I am also the mother of preschooler extraordinaire, Aria Jae.   I love handmade and I love surrounding my child with handmade. 

If you decide to craft for me: my favorite colors are blue and green.  I love earthy and jewel tones.   I wear a lot of black and sometimes a bit of grey and every once in a while something red, but mostly I wear black.  I like the look of steampunk and Gibbous jewelry and clothing.  I just started teaching a college course this term and would love some great jewelry to dress up my work outfits.

If you decide to craft for Aria: her favorite colors are blue and green as well.  She loves pirates, robots, monsters, rainbows, and elephants.  She also loves the care bears (80s style, before CGI got to them), the 70s animated TV show Godzilla, Ponyo, Batman, Spiderman, and the Hulk (as in the green guy). We dont really do princess stuff around here but we do like fairies, sprites, and gnomes.  I have loads of things I would love for her pinned on my pinterest, including clothing, toys, and accessories.  If you craft from her party board...I'll give you the biggest cyber hug EVER!  Cheesy

With the exception of the board titled, "stuff I should make and gift," all other boards are free game.  Exact replicas are not necessary so please feel free to get creative and have fun... 

http://pinterest.com/rlynn/

Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Homerof2
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Loving life being a full-time wife

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011 06:23:20 AM »

I'm Cindy and I live in Alberta, Canada.  I've been married for 26 years and we have 2 sons, ages 20 and 22.  I work part-time at a doctor's office.  On my days off I like to crochet, quilt and cross stitch.  I think you can figure out my style from my Pinterest boards.  I like bright colors but can't stand mint green and baby blue.  If you're unsure about something PM me and I'll gladly answer your questions.

Here's the link:  Pinterest

All my boards are open to pick from with the exception of the food related ones, Things I've Made and Letters of the Alphabet (that's just there for my fun.)

Last month I added a new board called Paper Crafts - if anyone is talented in this area and would like to make me one of the shadow boxes, I'd love you for a very long time  Smiley

« Last Edit: January 02, 2012 05:20:10 AM by Homerof2 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

kwality570

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2011 08:26:29 AM »

I'm Leann.  I live in Michigan in the United States.  I'm a graphic designer by day and a crafter and netflix junkie by night. Smiley I'm single with no children, except a cute dog named Hazel.

I'm a child at heart. I love made up monsters and everything cute.  I'm not a fan of pastel or light pink, but I love all other colors.

All of my boards are free to pick from with the exception of the Kwality Monsters which are ones that I've made.    

http://pinterest.com/leannavananna/  
« Last Edit: December 01, 2011 08:40:22 AM by kwality570 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011 12:07:33 PM »

Hello hello!  I'm Jessica, and I live in NYC with my boyfriend + 3 cats!  I've mostly been using pinterest as a great distraction from work, but I promise to move things off the old school "wists.com" and onto my pinterest tonight.  Oh, and to ruthlessly steal everything off of your boards.

I love pink + grey, black + blue, mostly dark or somber colors.  I love artwork and I have a whole wall for hoops, but not many hoops (hint hint).  I love musicals and reading and rainy days.

My pinterest is: http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
And obviously anything off of "wish list"is fair game - craft ideas is a combination of techniques I want to try, and things I THINK I can pull off but unless it says "gift idea" or is about Christmas wrapping (which half of it is) feel free to do it for me!  Funny things is a source of inspiration for possible hoops or art or anything you might put words on - I'll work on making it better, I promise!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011 07:52:04 PM by YumJello01 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Saintcady
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011 12:18:51 PM »

Hello! My name is Cady and I live in Portland, Oregon with my husband and our 3-year-old (almost 4 - yikes!) son Max. I'm a full time student and stay at home mom.

I love purple, dragons, geeky stuff, and earrings. You will notice a complete absence of clothing for me - let's keep it that way. Max loves trains and animals the best.

Please, nothing scented, and try to keep projects away from smoke and furry pets.

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/saintcady/

The board Swap potential (http://pinterest.com/saintcady/swap-potential) is probably the most direct board, but feel free to just take inspiration from some of the others (like the Quotes & Signs board, or Geek Joy, or Kid Stuff). Probably steer away from the Projects I've Done board. Items I've already received or that I'm expecting from someone else are noted in the comments. I'm happy to answer any questions! Thank you in advance! <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

scarlet_nights

You laugh because Im different, I laugh because your all the same.

Eh what, no Im a f@$&ing squirel

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011 01:06:40 PM »

3rd time in a row! My name is Liz I live in southern IL with two dogs. My BF and I have been making noises about moving in together soon, which will be nice since we live an hour and a half apart   He has his own board on my pintrerest so feel free to pick off his board too. All my boards are open for picking. I love candy as an exra especially if your shipping from another country   and If you're sending from a different country I'll prolly ask for a newspaper sincethe bf likes them.
http://pinterest.com/scarlet_nights/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

zzdia

oh-my-golly-wow-bananas

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2011 05:56:53 PM »

I'm Aida and I'm from the Philippines. I'm an engineering graduate, still trying to find a job. I love geeky things, musicals, books. I also appreciate humor tending to the nerdy programming side because of my course. My favorite colors are the from the pure shades to darker shades of greens and blues and mixes of those two colors. All my boards are fair game for crafting or inspiration, except for the stuff I've made, received from swaps ones (but they do show a lot about me), keep in mind (just stuff I want to keep track of) and places I want to go to and cute/funny board (just there for the fun). You don't have to craft exact copies of my pins, inspired by them is fine. You can mix and match as you want from my pins. I'm still adding more pins, slowly but surely!

pinterest link
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011 04:55:35 AM by zzdia » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog :: pinterest

Swapping international? Read up on swapping tips!

Tomorrow is another day. Never say die. Tomorrow is the day I die
DawnsTrees
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2011 12:59:49 AM »

Hi! My name is Tina and I live in Vancouver Washington with my husband and two wonderful daughters (16 and 20. Now, really, when did that happen?). I am in a PhD program that is stressing me out, so both playing on Pinterest and crafting are welcome distractions!

I like fall colors, turquoise, dark rust, green, forest colors... but I also like bright rainbow colors. Okay, I guess that I pretty much like all colors, but am less excited by Easter pastels and neons, although they have their place. I generally do not like camouflage patterns. 

My style leans towards bohemian / gypsy / hippie / natural. I am absolutely fine with you upcycling and using recycled materials in your crafts for me. I would prefer that the materials that are used do not come from animals (no real fur, and only recycled leather, please).

I am a plus-sized woman, so if you are thinking of anything that needs a size (even things like bracelets, short necklaces, etc) please pm me. In fact, if you have any questions about my list or likes, feel free to pm me! Smiley

All of my boards are fair game for inspiration, except for "Wedding Photography Research" (my daughter had been hired to do a wedding photo shoot and we were collaborating on ideas). I don't need exact duplicates, so please feel free to use your wonderful creativity!

My Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees/
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists: http://www.wists.com/TinasDawn
Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/dawnstrees

50 in 2011:My List. 50/50
50 in 2012:My List. 65/50
50 in 2013:My List. 21/50
klg_jlg
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2011 01:18:01 PM »

Hi! My name is Kassie and I live in Idaho Falls, Idaho with my hubby and little girl, Natalia. I'm the newborn photographer for our local hospital and I enjoy sewing, cooking and slowing redocorating our home. Natalia will be 1 on New Year's Eve and she's a walking, talking little miss already.
My asthetic deocrating wise is light and airy white and light greys accented with pop of color in the accessories.
Clothing/style wise I like put together casual with main colors being greys, navy, black, white neutrals and accents of colors.
I'm very active on Pinterest and there's always something new being pinned. Generally speaking I don't pin crafty things unless I would like it to look pretty close to the photo being pinned. I may vary on the color choices but the design and overall look are going to be spot on with what I'm hoping to end up with.

www.pinterest.com/kgroll
Please stick to this one board. I seriously have 40+ boards so I put all my specific swap wants onto one.
Make This For us: http://pinterest.com/kgroll/make-this-for-us/

Cloth Diapers &/or Overnight Soakers would also be AMAZING but I don't have many actually pinned.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011 01:54:00 PM by klg_jlg » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Always looking for new amazing crafters whose work I can feature on my blog, Going Green with the Grizls. =) www.goinggreenwiththegrizls.com
nilmerg

I'm inspired by all your posts to craft some more

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2011 01:24:15 PM »

Hi, Im Elaine from NSW, Australia. I have 2 great kids, both girls aged 2 and 4, and a hardworking husband who enables me to be a stay at home mum and crazy crafter!

My Pintrest: http://pinterest.com/nilmerg

The first 13 boards should provide you with inspiration for things that I like and would love to receive. I have things pinned for most craft areas I think! There are things there for my kids as well as myself.

However the last 8 boards from things I have made TO ideas for me to make not for use for inspiration' are for my use only please. If you are confused, please PM me and Ill try to clarify.

I cant wait to see what inspires you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

p.kok
« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2011 10:14:22 AM »

Hi! I'm Petra, 24, from Slovenia. I live with my father and my boyfriend in the house I grew up in (which means that I can only decorate 2 rooms:)). I have been working as a copywriter for the past two years, but i just quit my job to get the time I need to finish my collage degree (and craft A LOT and watch ALL of the popular TV shows:)). We're currently looking for the perfect puppy to adopt. I have no allergies.
About my style.. I was trying to look more grown/serious with a hint of vintage fashion for work, but since i won't be going there any longer, i guess my style will be PJs and sweatpants or other comfortable clothes:) But i still like all things vintage:) I kinda love all colors, just no neon flashy ones. I'm also not a big fan of things made out of artificial fabrics (if that's the correct word for it).  I also don't like owls, mustaches and sugar skulls (it's not that I hate them, i just don't get why they are so popular)

I use pinterest as "inspiration" at work(the benefits of being a copywriter:)), but haven't been using it for too long. Here is the link: http://pinterest.com/pkok/

You can use all the boards for inspiration, except the ones about food (sweet, salty and borovince (this one is dedicated to blueberries because we grow so many of them and i would love any recipes if you have them:)) since you can't ship food to the EU (you can ship bought goodies though..Cheesy). I have pinned a lot of things but haven't made anything yet, so i would be extremely happy about anything:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

AMIFRIENDS

I LOVE MONKEYS!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011 03:58:13 PM »

hello!!!! my name is Perla, im from  Mexico. im a full time mom of a boy of 8 and a missy of 14 .
my favorite colors are, turquoise, pink, lime green, brown, beige. i love amigurumi, stuffies,dolls,hooplas,etc...im especially mad for alice in wonderland, coraline and monkeys
(i really dont like t-shirts. no allergies, but i dont like smoke of cigarretes)
i have lots of examples on my pinterest.
My favorites boards are dolls, amigurumi, hooplas, bags but all boards are in!!
heres the link to it: http://pinterest.com/amifriends/

i have a wist too, and thees more ideas there. but any question just ask.
thank you!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I DON,T NEED TO GET ORGANIZED. I JUST NEED A BIGGER CRAFT ROOM =)

Im up for personal swaps...

My wists:
http://www.wists.com/AMIFRIENDS

my pinterest:
http://pinterest.com/amifriends/
Alchamy513

Watson's Warriors

« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2011 05:45:05 AM »

Hi, my name is Jessica, I'm 25 and I live in upstate New York. I just moved into a new house (my first rental!) and I'd love some new stuff to decorate! We have a very bohemian living room, and one of our back rooms is astronomy themed. I love Steampunk and geeky stuff, and I'm never opposed to anything with zombies or cephalopods (this is one of the bathroom themes) on it!  I'm not really allergic to anything, but mold, dust, and flowery scents make me sneeze.

My Pinterest link is pinterest.com/alchamy513

I'd say all my boards are game, but pay particular attention to anything to do with clothing and accessories, and my "Future House" or new house board.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I believe in Sherlock Holmes! : Avengers Assemble!
My Pinterest
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011 01:15:38 AM »

Hey!  I'll keep this short and sweet.

I'm Lacy. Bremerton, WA.  29.  Taurus
I'm a pre-nursing student.  Married. 2 dogs.  1 devil-cat.
I love rainbows, Harry Potter, and Dr. Who.
All my boards are game!

http://pinterest.com/lilaktygress/

I guess I should be clear about what I would like... ANYTHING!

Craftsters are ALL AMAZING!! Go crazy.  Do anything. 
« Last Edit: December 12, 2011 01:41:10 AM by Lilak Tygress » THIS ROCKS   Logged
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011 01:03:06 PM »

Hi,
My name is Leigh-Ann, and I live in florida with my family and my 4yr old son, Levi. 

We are vegetarian, VERY allergic to smoke and have a big dog, Berkshire! 

I like bright colors, fun things for Levi, the beach...   Levi loves the color purple and rainbow colors!

Here is my Pinterest link:

http://pinterest.com/leighi123/

Anything on there or inspired by stuff on there would be great!   I also have lots of this stuff on my wists that I havent moved over yet:  www.wists.com/leighi123

I love to get fabric in the mail, even small amounts are great, anything goes!

The "ideas for school" and "ideas for playground" are things I want for the preschool I'm starting, but are all also things I'd love to have for Levi, so more than one of those items, or items "in the same aisle" are good too!   

The sensory bin section I don't have much in, but I'd love just about anything for this, so if you feel like putting together a "bin" of sensory type items with a theme (any theme) thats the idea for that board.

The playscape stuff is going to be for this play table I made for the challenge: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=398250.0
So again, if you have other ideas in mind you want to make for that, that would be great too! 

And lastly, I couldn't find any good ones to pin, but I'd love a vinyl decal of Levi's name, to put on the surf board he is getting from Santa.  The board will be purple, so I was thinking turquoise or white. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
moniqueramsey
I love to do personal swaps

I love to do personal swaps

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011 11:48:22 AM »

Hi, My name is Monique, Im 29 and live in El Paso, TX with my husband who is currently in Afghanistan. I run my own craft business, even though I have a Master's in Math Wink. I love purples, lime green, olive, black, grays, and blues (aquas, teals, peacock), but am in love with all the goth and steampunk color schemes. I do not like pastels, pinks, yellows, and oranges (love copper though). I have 2 cats and am VERY allergic to smoke.

Here is my Pinterest link:

http://pinterest.com/moramsey/

Anything except from food, tutorials, personal care, & crafts would be great! Thank you
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 07:02:25 PM by moniqueramsey » THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.PersephoneRose.etsy.com
28 Swaps down, 2 to go
lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2011 02:04:54 PM »

Hey guys, I am Lindy and I live in Arizona with my boyfriend, two kids, dogs and cats.  We just bought our first home in June and I have been having all kinds of fun decorating! 

My honey doesn't get crafted items so don't worry about him Wink  My kids are Adia (11) and Landon (6) who have their own board and would love anything from it. http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/for-my-kidlets/

I love just about all colors (except yellow and orange) but am finding myself really drawn to turquoise/aquamarine/teal type shades lately.  I would love to do my craft room in pink and teal or gray and yellow!  As for clothing I tend to wear A LOT of black and like to use bright accessories for a pop of color.  I love turtles, tattoos, skulls, Harry Potter, books, scarves, hats, hair clips, make-up, jewelry, and crafting. 

All of my boards are up for grabs except the I made that one since well, I made that stuff!  please feel free to check out the ideas board as who knows if I will ever get around to actually making any of that awesome stuff!  http://pinterest.com/lindyv321/

Thanks for claiming me!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

honeybone
« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011 12:50:02 AM »

Hi! I am T, I live in New Zealand. I am 21 and am about to do a big move to a big city in a few months to study patisserie at university. what I am really looking for is small practical or beautiful things I can take with me. Art or hoops for my walls; notebooks, planners or journals (decorated inspired by my 'paper crafts' board?); funky jewellery for myself, gotta look good in the big city..; cards or stationary to send to my family and friends I will be far away from; you get the idea
My boards are VERY open to interpretation, and feel free to ask questions! I will be adding lots more to my boards whenever I can, so keep checking back.
I love all sorts of colours and styles, it is really hard for me to list them all! My boards show heaps about me and my taste I believe, but it is hard for you to go wrong, I love everything hand made and as long as I can make a use for it while I am away I will really really love it!

http://pinterest.com/littlepinkheart/
Every board is fair game, except food I guess! Thanks for whoever chooses to craft for me!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 12:52:02 AM by honeybone » THIS ROCKS   Logged
craftaddiction
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2011 09:43:55 AM »

Hi everyone. I live in a sleepy little town in Iowa. It is very cold here, so I don't get out much (plus, there is no where to go). I spend most of my time crafting. I knit, crochet and carve stamps. I love sewn items, but can't sew. I live with my boyfriend (of 7 years) and our small dog (Sissy, who is afraid of everything). My favorite color is pink. I also love bright colors and pastels. I am not a big fan of dark colors and earth tones. I love "cutesie" patterns, like hearts, flowers, butterflies, cupcakes, ect. I also like paisley. My tastes are similar to a 6 year old girl's  Smiley I don't have any allergies.

All my boards are fair game except "Christmas Gifts". My pins are just for inspiration. It doesn't have to be the exact item. Something loosely biased on it is great. For example, you might want to craft something that does the same function as a pin I have, but make it entirely different way. That's great.

Here is my link:
http://pinterest.com/craftaddiction/
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011 09:49:46 AM by craftaddiction » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to swap for things kids could do in the car on a long car trip (3 girls ages 5-12). I can knit, crochet or trade yarn.

My pinterest
leighi123

The Little Sewing Shop

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012 06:40:19 PM »

Here are the adorable little gnomes I got from DawnsTrees:

They are super tiny, which I love!  Levi has been playing with them on his playscape table along with the cave and rocks I had made, they are perfect for him to make up little stories about.   

Thanks so much! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Lilak Tygress
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2012 10:39:24 AM »

Very cute necklace!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
YumJello01

Cats make for furry crafts

« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012 10:41:07 PM »

So sorry I am just now getting this picture up!  Lilak Tygress claimed me for something based on my Soft Kitty pin, and she sent a great pouch!

I love it so much!  Thank you darling!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012 10:45:51 PM by YumJello01 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Looking for book page paper flowers for my sister's wedding!  Will do personal swaps/swaps for supplies (available listed here) Thanks!

http://pinterest.com/yumjello01/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Save Artboards in Adobe Illustrator CS5
Perspective Drawing in Adobe Illustrator CS5
How to Draw Behind and Inside Adobe Illustrator CS5
How to Use the Bristle Brush in Adobe Illustrator CS5
Creating the Tilt-Shift Lens Effect in Photoshop CS6
Latest Blog Articles
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup
@Home This Weekend: Bee Magnets

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...