A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 298,073
Currently Running With Scissors:
659 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2011 Gallery  (Read 5157 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CabinArts
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2012 10:11:05 AM »

You guys were fantastic swappers!!  Feedback is in!  Thank you all for having such a great time!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: February 07, 2012 12:45:44 PM »

hi all!

so i had issues with photo sharing when i was posting pics originally, and then my grandpa died jan 3, and then life took over and i never posted pics of what lissablair sent me.  i'd hate for her to not get props for all the work she did, so here's hoping late is better than never.

since it has been a while i have no idea what gifts were for what days, so just prepare for a bunch of pics . . .

first, she made me an awesome advent calender.  it's a normal drawer calender type and every day had something to put on a tiny tree that she included as well.  georgia enjoyed this immensely and had the tree put up in her room.  her little brother was a bit of a terror to decor this year, so it was safe there.

the tree and some of the decor wrapped up

the calender

the star and a little pack of battery lights

she made a wee little tree skirt!  it is double sided but i didn't get a pic of the red plaid on the other side.

a peek into the drawers at some of the ornaments
i wish i had gotten a pic of the tree all decorated, but alas . . .

day 11, apparently (wasn't i a smart girl taking pics with the tags in them?) she gave me an amazing felt nativity based on a pin of mine.  the one i pinned had just the holy family, but she made the whole scene.  i really love it, and i looooove that my kiddos can play wit it.  my favorite is the camel and his bedazzled saddle.

looks like this is day 8!  not even going to try to get these in order.  there's a book on crochet, a child's canvas apron, some fabric markers, some fun christmas sprinkles, a crochet rag, and 3 super groovy oven mitts.

day 9 i got 9 alphabet magnets for my collection, plus the super great tins that she sent them in!

day 10 was supply-licious.  crayons, felt, wool roving, fun yarn, buttons, wood inchie blanks, and t-shirt yarn!

looks like day 3 was a quilling kit, a hefty lot of embroidery floss, and an embroidery book

day 4 she sent several fabrics, some quilted blocks, and a pink throw pillowcase with a bleach pen fox on it

day 12 - peanut brittle, apple butter, and pop rocks

day 6: these are little satchels of smellgoodedness.  not sure of what the scent is, but it is highly addictive

cookie cutters!  admittedly we have never made sugar cookies before.  this year christmas eve was all but canceled because my grandpa was in the nursing home and very sick, so everyone went there for the holiday.  my kiddos don't handle nursing homes well and we can only go for short periods of time.  so georgia and i spent all day christmas eve making and icing and decorating (with the sprinkles from above) sugar cookies to take to our family and grandpa.  everyone was quite impressed! 

crochet slippers for georgia

okay, i have to be completely honest and say i have no ideas as to what these are.  i know one smells like vanilla and one smells like candy canes, but i don't know if they are for smelling only, or for cooking, or what?  info would be appreciated.

a fun chore jar system

looks like day 5 . . . there's where those slippers came from!  and there's a crayon roll for wiley, more fabrics, a pillow cover with a birdie on it, and a fabulous cross stitch hoopla with a quote from the giving tree on it

day 1!  i have limited photo taking abilities, but this shot shows off the real lovliness of the QUILT that lissablair made me.  i think it's a twin size, and all in my master bedroom colors.  the colors are spot on, and it's great.  i am such a quilt junkie.

i think that's it!  merry christmas!

jo
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Gorgeous Eyebrows
VF COLLECTIONS: Badgley Mischka Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
Videofashion News: Badgley Mischka Spring/Summer 2015 - NYFW
L’Oreal True Match Foundation Review
Whip Up This Instant Blackhead Remover in the Kitchen
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...