A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 297,456
Currently Running With Scissors:
586 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days of Christmas 2011 Gallery  (Read 4960 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

CabinArts
« on: November 30, 2011 02:05:07 PM »

Here's our Gallery!

Sent (name in red):

CabinArts <----> J_kieviet
celticgoddess <----> LovelyMiss
Faemystique <----> Jeannettew32
jo_mama <----> lissablair

Received (name in green):

CabinArts <----> J_kieviet
celticgoddess
<----> LovelyMiss
Faemystique <----> Jeannettew32
jo_mama <----> lissablair

« Last Edit: December 29, 2011 08:29:05 PM by CabinArts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CabinArts
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2011 02:06:08 PM »

Saving my spot Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jo_mama
call me jo.

no stone throwing regardless of housing situation

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2011 02:30:45 PM »

i've been trying to post pics of opened gifts but craftster isn't being nice - sorry!  descriptions in the mean time.

12 . . .

opened . . .
an advent calender complete with daily mini tree decorations!  she made a mini tree skirt, too!  my daughter is taking care of the tree in her bedroom where the 1 year-old grinch cannot destroy it.
11 . . .

opened . . .
she made me a felt nativity set straight from my pins!  i am particularly fond of the camel Smiley
10 . . .

opened . . .
crafty supplies!  fun yarns, t-shirt yarns, buttons, crayons for recycling, some 1inch bits of wood for mounting my inchies, felt, and fun wools!  love it all!
9 . . .

opened . . .
alphabet magnets for my refrigerator collection!  super cute!  and i am definitely using these little tins again!
8 . . .

opened . . .
oven mitts and a diy apron for georgia and christmas sprinkles!
7 . . .

opened . . .
christmas cookie cutters!  going to make some yummies with my kiddos over the school break!
6 - 1 . . .
haven't arrived yet Sad  stupid mail

jo
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011 10:32:27 AM by jo_mama » THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my pins pinterest.com/josasser
and my websites josasser.com and splendidhandmade.com
Witchhippie
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011 06:47:03 AM »

I received a huge box today. I'm sooo excited!!
Large box:

Inside:

Only two hours left until I can open day 12  Roll Eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 12
I received lots of goodies

Yarn, crochet hooks, Shrinky Dinks, and lots of other crafty supplies!!!

I'm lovin day 11 with all my goodies:
Group Shot:

My favorite, a personalized wood carved card:

The back side, it will be hanging up in my craft room.

A wooden cuff bracelet and a Celtic pin

I can't wait until tomorrow!!!

Day 10:

Day 9:

I honestly have no idea what this is, but I can't wait to figure it out!!! Grin Grin Grin

Day 8:
I received books from Alaska and extras

Day 7:
I received all kinds of crafty goodness!!

Day 6:
A witch flag- which I love

This mask which my son and niece fought over all night.

Along with some Halloween extras- I LOVE Halloween!!!!!!!

Day 5:
Some kitchen fun-

Day 4:
Some more homemade kitchen fun!!

Day 3:
A lap quilt, a painted mirror cosmetic case, and a beautiful drawing of a horse.

Day 2:
I love the wreath

And for day one:

She is very well done. She has jewelry undergarments and even a birth mark on her tush.
I love her!!

Thanks Faemystique for a wonderful swap.

Merry Christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011 09:34:27 AM by jeannettew32 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
CabinArts
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2011 10:43:01 AM »

Yes, we can modify each post.

To do that, there is an icon to click on the top right of your post that says Modify.  Then, you are able to edit and add whatever you want Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LovelyMiss
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.

« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2011 09:28:52 AM »

Day 12

I received my shipment from celticgoddess, and she mentioned that Day 12 was ours to enjoy right away.  I'm glad it was!  The bags contain very YUMMY chocolate pretzels.  And I plan to get ice cream so we can ice cream party this weekend!  Thank you!

Day 11

I ended up having to charge my camera battery before I could post these, but they're so cute!  Little glitter ornaments...the photo doesn't do them justice.  So sparkly and pretty!  I love the black ones!  Smiley  Thank you!  Perfect size for our tree!

Day 10

Lots of fun stuff today!

Another little guy for my collection!  Thank you!  

Day 09

A really neat altered Altoid tin...and inside, some super cute magnets!  Thanks, celticgoddess!

Day 08

Holiday cards and tags!  A step up from my normal sticker tags, haha.  Thanks!

Day 07

Pretty jewelry today!  Several pair of earrings, a bracelet (with room to add charms), a necklace (I love the moon!), and a beautiful ring, of which I couldn't get a good photo.  It's a little big, but I'm sure I'll wear it anyway...so pretty!  Thank you, again!

Day 06

Jellies (Peach, Red Hot Candy, and Kool Aid), alphabet stamps, and Tic Tacs...that I immediately started eating!  Thanks!  I'm excited to try the jelly flavors on an English muffin or bagel.

Day 05

Such cute amigurumis!  Sooo adorable, and the little alien is glow in the dark!  I LOVE them!  I "awww'd" outloud when I opened the seal!  And some really nice rice heat packs, these will definitely come in handy!  Thank you, thank you.

Day 04

Super awesome stuff today that I adore!  The cutest hat and pretty blue scarf for me, and two very cool stenciled shirts for the bf.  We both say thank you!  

Day 03

I decided to open today's bright and early so I could post photos...going to be busy the next couple days.  I love love LOVE the embroidery, and I can't believe your straight, tiny, and even stitches!  Wow!  It's so perfect, and I have already hung it right above my desk.  Plus an awesome alien stuffie/pillow made by CG's very talented husband...it's so creepy and cool at the same time! And a holiday stuffie taxidermy.  So great I'm probably going to find a spot for him to live year round.  Thank you to you both!

Day 02

This little package contained such awesomeness!

Star Trek stockings!  I put them up immediately!  They are soooo cool, so well made, and look great above our little tree.  Thank you, THANK YOU!  And thanks for letting me open them early...now Santa will have time to figure out how to fill them!   Cheesy

Day 01

A very pretty tree painting!  I had just the spot for it and hung it up immediately.  Thank you so much, celticgoddess!  Your practice really paid off.  Grin  The blending is beautiful. 

It was such fun crafting for you the past few months!  I'm kind of sad the swap is over.  I hope you had a very happy holidays!  Thank you, again!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2011 08:47:09 PM by LovelyMiss » THIS ROCKS   Logged

CabinArts
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011 08:38:21 AM »

YUM!!  What a great idea!  Love the ice cream party!  And chocolate pretzels...yummo! 

Fun! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011 09:55:28 PM »

My spot! Oh no the cones broke! I didn't even think of that. Well, you could just sprinkle the broken pieces in a bowl of ice cream.

My bonus item! So cute!

Day 12! It's being quickly eaten. I've only had two cookies. lol

Day 11! So many cool things for my hair! I'm going to have to hide them from my niece too. I'll never see the fruit again, should she see them. The flower is so awesome! I need to find something I have to dress up for now!

My fav!

Day 10! My craftster would not work yesterday and I was so upset I couldn't post these pics. I will take pics of day 9 (LOVE!) and open day 8 as soon as hubs gets back. But first, day 10!

LOVE the jack skellington! He's already added to my wall!! That pic frame is wicked awesome! I think I'm going to put this years holiday pic in it as soon as I get them. I absolutely adore the my stash jar! It took hubs a minute to get it, which just made me laugh harder. After christmas, I'm filling it with something else and putting it where everyone will notice when they come in the house. The andy's didn't make it 20 more minutes after this picture. Hubs sadly threw the bag away wondering how he ate them all...

Beads! The fairies are so cute! And origami paper. I love the styles on these. So pretty!

Day 9! Finally! Photo Hosting was not nice to me yesterday. :/

Felting stuff! Where in the world did you find felting things? I have to wait for SAFF to come around to get felting things, and never in such great colors! I'm overly excited and trying not to use it all at once. The apron is so awesome! My niece is insisting we make cookies today so she can wear it. I'm hiding the M&M's. <.< lol

Day 8!

Stamping stuff. This looks so cool!

I was jumping up and down when I saw this! I love heaven and earth designs, and this one is beautiful! I can't wait to get started on it. The stationary is very pretty. My penpals are in for a treat. More floss! Yay!

Shadow boxes! From my pinterest! I love them both! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Day 7! All for hubs, who had to be forced out of the house and on to work after he opened everything. He wanted to stay and draw.

His shirt. He loves it. He kept touching the image on it. It's velvety.

Lots of bookmarks, he loved the gnomes! Those are so cute! Some artists stuff. A huge eraser. A dig out a dinosaur, and some brains. He loves it all and says thank you. He also said please send the but roll bar recipe. I didn't get to try those, he hid them after he had one.

Day 6! A few days late, sorry about that.

I giggled a lot. Right off of my pinterest. I love it so much! And such pretty yarn. Must find patterns for it.

Day 5!

It smelled so good as soon as I opened the box! I can't wait to try to make my soap! Thank you so so so much!

Day 4!

A beautiful purse, scarf, hoop. Some seeds and wax and wicks to make candles!

Beautifully stitched pentacle.

Day 3! Absolutely blown away! And everyone's trying to steal it, so hubs screwed it to the wall. Hahaha!!

So cute!

Suppose to be in day 10, but yea, woopsy.

I love it! I sent a pic to my sis who is now super jealous. Mmmhmmm, she  can stay that way!

Day 2!

So pretty!

Two wreaths! They are so beautiful. I don't want to take them down! Thank you so much!

Day 1! I LOVE IT! It's beautiful and such great colors.

« Last Edit: December 26, 2011 10:17:17 AM by celticgoddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
Witchhippie
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011 11:21:06 AM »

Squealing outloud; I'm so excited!!!!!   Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.wists.com/JW32
http://pinterest.com/witchhippie/

There are three types of people in this world: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen and those who wonder what happened. - Mary Kay Ash
faemystique
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

RN who crafts like she's on Crack!

Making my art a priority in 2014!

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011 10:54:53 PM »

THIS SPOT CLAIMED!!
I was VERY spoiled by my partner!  I love EVERYTHING so far...

All the goods:

day 12:
Inchies and ATCs, and to answer, these are my first! I have been wanting to get into ATCs for awhile now.

Day 11:
Stamps, clay, molds (love these!) and utensils

Day 10:
jewelry and magnets:

Day 9:
awesome felt and lightbulb ornaments and some wooden painted ones too:

Day 8:
Jars of whimsies, buttons, ribbon, xmas cookie/clay cutters and xtras:

Day 7:
I squealed with delight! Masks, scissors (the girls used these to wrap presents), pin cushion, jewelry (already worn):

Day 6:
Again I squealed with delight!! Doty dolls and paint supplies

Day 5:
Purse, change purse, steampunk'd altoid tin, steampunk ornament and steampunk necklace!!

Day 4:
crocheted hat, fingerless gloves and scarf and crochet hook case with xmas pencils:

Day 3:
Stockings for myself and my girls (which they loved getting spoiled too!)

what was in mine:

Day 2:
Yes I know, its early but my partner knows I opened them all... I am working the next three nights so....
Teesha Moore inspired journal covers!  Another squeal of delight!  One is a journal, the other a recipe book, which I gave my youngest since she LOVES to cook and collect recipes.  She likes it!

back of journal cover:

Day one:
Ultimate present!  We made each other poppets!  I haven't found a name for her yet but love her earthy hues:

Excuse her positioning as :I was hurrying out the door! 

I LOVE EVERYTHING!  I have been wearing the santa necklace and earrings to work! 
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011 11:29:01 PM by faemystique » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Paint with Watercolor
How to Paint Portraits
How to Paint a Cloud
How to Paint a Flower Using Watercolors
How to Paint Trees
Latest Blog Articles
Falling Leaves
Meatless Monday: Provencal Inspired Quiche
@Home This Weekend: Buzy Bee Activity Chart

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...