A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 297,189
Currently Running With Scissors:
404 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Coastal Scents website sucks aka why I will not purchase from them anymore  (Read 450 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tr3kkie9rl
« on: November 30, 2011 07:25:25 AM »

Need to vent! Their sale on Cyber Monday was great - almost everything on the website was half off!! Or rather, it would have been if I could have purchased anything. The website SUCKS. I tried twice to purchase just 3 items (jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and mini scoops) and kept getting error messages and the website freezing up. When I finally got to the point of checking out (a mere 3+ hours later... seriously!!), it would not complete my order, and also would not allow me to change the billing address to be different from the shipping address and vice versa. I do not want things sent to my home address to sit on my porch waiting to be stolen until I get home, and I'm not going to mess with my credit cards and put the wrong billing address as where I want things shipped (my work).

The next day (yesterday) when I tried to call in to talk to someone on the phone (how convenient that the sale ended right when their office opens), I got a busy tone the entire day. Yes, I called several times while they were open, and got a busy tone every single time.

They have definitely lost a customer in me - I won't do business with an online company that can't properly script their website and does not have the tech staff to handle the kind of traffic you're bound to get when you put up those kinds of deals. Shame, because their products  and prices are not bad and I am starting to sell products so I was planning on buying a lot more in the future.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

whoever i was
I'm not that person now
but what i wish i was
I'm still so far away from
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Enjoying The Challenges of Working in Design Research
How Research Experience Informs Design Career
How SCAD Alumna Finds First Job and Builds Design Career
Lawrence Nield on the Impact of Skyscrapers
A Guide to Henna Body Art
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...