A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 298,647
Currently Running With Scissors:
639 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap Party Round 3 Gift Opening Party December 18  (Read 10295 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tcmatteson

Baby it's cold outside...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2011 08:17:00 AM »

Wow! What awesome packages so far!

I just gotta say those necklaces are beautiful! And the teddy is adorable ^_^
I also have several friends who would love a superhero bandana much like the one Parker got! LOL!
And I want that apron! Woo! I like aprons Cheesy teeeeeeeeeee....

So now I have to ask- where's everybody else's pictures?! Today's the day and I hope they didn't forget!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Crafter turned Soaper
Been away from Craftster for far too long Sad I miss this crafty community!
Simple & Clean Soapery on FB
Simple & Clean Soapery on etsy
littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

pug hugs

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2011 08:26:45 AM »

So now I have to ask- where's everybody else's pictures?! Today's the day and I hope they didn't forget!

I was wondering the same thing.  I figured there would be a ton of pictures by now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

_In search of Simply Knitting magazines with Alan Dart patterns.  If you have any I'll swap ya for them!

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
lidehtium
« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2011 08:31:59 AM »

I was wondering the same thing.  I figured there would be a ton of pictures by now.

Yeah, and here I am doing my cleaning and whatnot that I need to do today, then stopping and coming back to the computer to refresh the page. Come on people! haha.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sloth003

i still have all my marbles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2011 08:45:46 AM »

I'm a spoiled slothy. Cheesy  And once I drag the bot away from minecraft my pics will be up.

But I still need to stalk the lists  to see who my secret Santa was! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Seeking scraps! I'm in need of a variety of white on white scraps. (2.5inch square minimum) for pixel quilts. Have any? Swap for? PM me! Smiley

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate- Terry Pratchett
guacaMolly
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2011 09:08:13 AM »

Oh slothy, it was me! I forgot to put a card in.

So loving all of the pics opened so far, I'll have to wait until later on to open and post pics, but I can't wait!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2011 02:47:54 PM »

I've had a crazy day but I did take a break from it all to open my presents and take pictures.  Then I grabbed the laptop and camera to take to work so I could post pictures on my dinner break (what does that say about my life that I have more time to do that stuff at work then when I'm not!?).  Now that I'm here at work, I discover that I brought the wrong cord and can't connect my camera!!!!!   Booooo!!!!!
I got a wonderful package but I'm going to make you all wait till tomorrow now!  <cue evil Grinch laugh>  But I will tell my Secret Santa that I am THRILLED with everything!  And I can't wait to get home tonight so that I can take more time to appreciate everything fully!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rlynn
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #36 on: December 18, 2011 02:53:24 PM »

I'm not home so I cannot open my gifts.  I will when I do get home...it might take me til later tonight to get pictures up though...since I have to feed, bath, and get the kid to sleep first.  Amazing, I hope you like the stuff I made.  The little teddie was a lot of fun to make. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #37 on: December 18, 2011 03:04:25 PM »

Oh, and I'm sorry that one of your glasses broke, lidehtium!  I'm not a very good packer apparently.   Tongue  But I'm glad you liked everything.  You ended up being a guinea pig of sorts while I tried glass etching for the first time, making bath salts and crocheting something so very tiny!!   Grin  Now several family members are getting etched glasses for Xmas thanks to the path you started me on!

I love the stuffed bear and the Hello Kitty mobile!  Too cute!  And I'd love to see a bigger photo of that Sirius Black t-shirt!  I love Sirius!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

guacaMolly
« Reply #38 on: December 18, 2011 03:10:25 PM »

I am so surprised that there haven't been more additions to the gallery since this morning! It is a crazy time of year and a Sunday which is usually a family day, so maybe this evening and tomorrow we'll get to see everyone's goodies. Smiley

I got home from church today and opened my fantastic package from lidehtium!

Here is the pic I took about a week ago of everything wrapped:

And the whole haul unwrapped!

A black cherry teacup candle (smells great), really fun (and SO in my colors!) dangly bracelet and earrings, and CHOCOLATE! As you can tell from the previous picture, the Eatmore is already MIA.  Grin I hadn't ever heard of an Eatmore or the Aero, what a novelty to have some unusual treats to try out! I just had a piece of the Aero which is a creamy chocolate and mint layered bar, the mint on the inside is full of little bubbles. It's really yummy, I have been craving chocolate and mint together lately, too!

The glittery fabric is a FABULOUS bolero she made me! It's a beautiful brown color with gold all through it. Btw, the gold is not at all too flashy, it's very glam. I love love love it! I'll have action shots to post sometime over the next couple days, you guys just have to see how it looks on, but the hubs is laying down right now. It fits and drapes perfectly, and forms these perfectly slouchy dolman type sleeves around my elbows.

Some closeups:

Beautiful teacup candle, sadly the matching saucer broke in transit! Sad Although it is still quite pretty and usable like this.

A closeup of the weave in the bolero/shrug

Thank you so much for everything Kristina, I feel quite smug and spoiled surrounded by goodies eating chocolate and wearing my lovely bolero! Thanks for sending such a wonderful package.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lidehtium
« Reply #39 on: December 18, 2011 03:49:40 PM »

Im glad it fits (and you like it) I was worried Tongue. And I actually looked online for chocolate bars not sold in the states so you could give them a try.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Red, White, and Blue Cupcakes
The Best Way to Make Chocolate Chip Cookie Cups (Without All That Mess)
A Brownie in a Coffee Mug? Learn How to Make This Delicious Dessert
Raw Candy Corn Cake Recipe
Chocolate and Pretzel Cupcakes
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament
Falling for Autumn Crafts

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...