A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 296,707
Currently Running With Scissors:
726 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap Party Round 3 Gift Opening Party December 18  (Read 9340 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2011 09:24:27 AM »

I had to work all day yesterday but I opened as soon as I got home! Unfortuneatly I am having really slow interent right now! (Stupid wind and dial-up!) And its all I can do to load text let alone pictures! I have tomorrow off so I will spend all day if I have to to get pictures posted!! Anyways...

amazing_781 was my secret santa and she totally spoiled me!! SHe made me LOTS of goodies! I got an awesome pincushion and needlebook! An apron with really cool cookie cutters! And a super awesome scoodie and Bella mittens!!!! Like I said, she totally spoiled me!! Can't wait to show everyone!!! Thanks so much Abby!!! They all fit perfect and I love it all!!

rlynn..I am so glad you and Aria liked your gifts! I was getting swap anxiety about it all!!

Bella mittens?!  I have to see those!  Ive been drooling over a pattern for them on ravelry.  I so need to make myself a pair!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2011 09:26:58 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything rootdarc.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlookyloo1
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2011 10:40:49 AM »

this is what I got from my secret santa

hoop with a owl that I love

one is a blackraspberry vanilla and carrot & ginger   love them

it is a knit scarf  love all of my goodies  thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
mlookyloo1
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2011 10:48:37 AM »

FeliciaSlayDCRG  Smiley  glad you like everthing hope the kids like what I made them it was fun to do 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
lidehtium
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2011 11:55:04 AM »

Those cuffs and all those soaps look great! What an amazingly varied swap this has been with no theme, everything is wonderful Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amazing_784
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2011 02:43:07 PM »

Bella mittens?!  I have to see those!  Ive been drooling over a pattern for them on ravelry.  I so need to make myself a pair!
I posted a picture of them on my Facebook...the color of the mittens is more of a burgundy rather than red.  They are from the Ravelry pattern.  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=508094697982&set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3&theater

ETA: the link didn't highlight all the way.  Just cut and paste into the browser bar.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 02:44:11 PM by amazing_784 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2011 03:37:54 PM »

Bella mittens?!  I have to see those!  Ive been drooling over a pattern for them on ravelry.  I so need to make myself a pair!
I posted a picture of them on my Facebook...the color of the mittens is more of a burgundy rather than red.  They are from the Ravelry pattern.  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=508094697982&set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3&theater

ETA: the link didn't highlight all the way.  Just cut and paste into the browser bar.

Love them! Cheesy  Were they fairly easy to make?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
amazing_784
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2011 04:05:57 PM »

I knitted the whole first mitten at the wrong needle size (I tend to knit loosely so I scaled down-shouldn't have in this case!), but other than that it was easy.  I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease worsted weight but it called for bulky, so I doubled it.  I think that changed the gauge enough that my usual needle change was off.  Those are the only "issues" I had with the pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011 04:18:17 PM »

A lot of great packages, ladies!

I can't pick a favorite, but those hand made soaps are pretty close lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2011 04:42:52 PM »

Here's my beautiful goodies from my Secret Santa, psyche!!!

First up, I opened some yummy hot chocolate and a great Agatha Christie paperback.  I do have this title, psyche but not with such an awesome cover!!  (I collect these.)

Then this perfectly lovely crochet hook holder!  I love it and the inside is a luscious purple!

And the best for last, a gorgeous messenger bag!!! 

I absolutely love it!!  And yes, psyche, the colors may not be cool but I, too, really like them and they go well with my brown coat that I wear right now!  I honestly thought a messenger bag would be above and beyond the gift guidelines of this swap so I feel incredibly spoiled!!  I couldn't get a really good shot but this is a picture of the inside of the bag.  (did you notice that everything has a bird on it?!)

Plus, she sent a slew of paper ephemera and buttons that I was allowed to open immediately!  So many goodies!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Create Scented Candles
How to Create a Paper CD Case
How to Create Bean Bag
How to Create a Paper Airplane
How to Create Dangerous Looking Paper Airplanes
Latest Blog Articles
Sock It To Me!
Meatless Monday: Kale and Edamame Salad
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...