A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,634
Currently Running With Scissors:
467 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Secret Santa Swap Party Round 3 Gift Opening Party December 18  (Read 9305 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2011 09:24:27 AM »

I had to work all day yesterday but I opened as soon as I got home! Unfortuneatly I am having really slow interent right now! (Stupid wind and dial-up!) And its all I can do to load text let alone pictures! I have tomorrow off so I will spend all day if I have to to get pictures posted!! Anyways...

amazing_781 was my secret santa and she totally spoiled me!! SHe made me LOTS of goodies! I got an awesome pincushion and needlebook! An apron with really cool cookie cutters! And a super awesome scoodie and Bella mittens!!!! Like I said, she totally spoiled me!! Can't wait to show everyone!!! Thanks so much Abby!!! They all fit perfect and I love it all!!

rlynn..I am so glad you and Aria liked your gifts! I was getting swap anxiety about it all!!

Bella mittens?!  I have to see those!  Ive been drooling over a pattern for them on ravelry.  I so need to make myself a pair!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
FeliciaSlayDCRG
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2011 09:26:58 AM »

I'm glad you liked everything rootdarc.  Smiley 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mlookyloo1
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2011 10:40:49 AM »

this is what I got from my secret santa

hoop with a owl that I love

one is a blackraspberry vanilla and carrot & ginger   love them

it is a knit scarf  love all of my goodies  thank you
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
mlookyloo1
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2011 10:48:37 AM »

FeliciaSlayDCRG  Smiley  glad you like everthing hope the kids like what I made them it was fun to do 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Barbara Jean<br /><br />My Flickr<br />My Wist
lidehtium
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2011 11:55:04 AM »

Those cuffs and all those soaps look great! What an amazingly varied swap this has been with no theme, everything is wonderful Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

amazing_784
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2011 02:43:07 PM »

Bella mittens?!  I have to see those!  Ive been drooling over a pattern for them on ravelry.  I so need to make myself a pair!
I posted a picture of them on my Facebook...the color of the mittens is more of a burgundy rather than red.  They are from the Ravelry pattern.  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=508094697982&set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3&theater

ETA: the link didn't highlight all the way.  Just cut and paste into the browser bar.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 02:44:11 PM by amazing_784 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug

Formally known as missmoppet

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2011 03:37:54 PM »

Bella mittens?!  I have to see those!  Ive been drooling over a pattern for them on ravelry.  I so need to make myself a pair!
I posted a picture of them on my Facebook...the color of the mittens is more of a burgundy rather than red.  They are from the Ravelry pattern.  http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3#!/photo.php?fbid=508094697982&set=a.507979658522.2004271.99100118&type=3&theater

ETA: the link didn't highlight all the way.  Just cut and paste into the browser bar.

Love them! Cheesy  Were they fairly easy to make?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
amazing_784
« Reply #57 on: December 19, 2011 04:05:57 PM »

I knitted the whole first mitten at the wrong needle size (I tend to knit loosely so I scaled down-shouldn't have in this case!), but other than that it was easy.  I used Lion Brand Wool-Ease worsted weight but it called for bulky, so I doubled it.  I think that changed the gauge enough that my usual needle change was off.  Those are the only "issues" I had with the pattern.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jezebel_1982
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2011 04:18:17 PM »

A lot of great packages, ladies!

I can't pick a favorite, but those hand made soaps are pretty close lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
calixita

thought I heard a saxophone; I'm drunk on the moon

« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2011 04:42:52 PM »

Here's my beautiful goodies from my Secret Santa, psyche!!!

First up, I opened some yummy hot chocolate and a great Agatha Christie paperback.  I do have this title, psyche but not with such an awesome cover!!  (I collect these.)

Then this perfectly lovely crochet hook holder!  I love it and the inside is a luscious purple!

And the best for last, a gorgeous messenger bag!!! 

I absolutely love it!!  And yes, psyche, the colors may not be cool but I, too, really like them and they go well with my brown coat that I wear right now!  I honestly thought a messenger bag would be above and beyond the gift guidelines of this swap so I feel incredibly spoiled!!  I couldn't get a really good shot but this is a picture of the inside of the bag.  (did you notice that everything has a bird on it?!)

Plus, she sent a slew of paper ephemera and buttons that I was allowed to open immediately!  So many goodies!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Colleen Hoover: What Are You Reading?
Architect’s Suburban Home Haven For City Artists
Just Like Fate by Cat Patrick and Suzanne Young
Getting Kids Excited About Healthy Eating
The Power of Glamour by Virginia Postrel
Latest Blog Articles
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...