A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 296,649
Currently Running With Scissors:
644 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fukubukuro 福袋 lucky bag Swap Gallery (Mail by 12/12/2011)  (Read 12160 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2012 10:27:30 AM »

I don't think many people are still following this thread since most of us have received and send. Thursday will be already 1 month from the actual sent-out date. I'm really sorry to say we have flakers. Because this swap was kinda right smack between the holidays (not exactly because send-out was 13 days before Christmas), I decided to allow people more time to sent their packages. Unfortunately I was wrong. It is unfair to their partners whom have been waiting and have to wait some more while I get them angels. I apologize to those who have been flaked on. Embarrassed

No no NO!!! Sad

I am anxiously awaiting the delivery of Miss Barbara's package TODAY along with the rest of my vacation mail that I had held. I can't believe it got here the day I left, AFTER I left. Will be posting fabulous picture soon!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gotgrey
You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2012 01:19:09 PM »

cold.dinner, please check your PM's. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hgddm

« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2012 08:20:01 PM »

Ugh. I spent a glorious afternoon ripping open Miss Barbara's package with glee and taking photos of the magnificent spoilage, and then accidentally just deleted all the photos I took Sad

The sun's down now, but I'll take photos tomorrow morning when the light is good. GRR!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

xxmyjelloxx
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2012 08:45:08 PM »

Wow! that floppy disk bag is so awesome! I just want to embroider a love note on it, lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Serenthia
« Reply #84 on: January 11, 2012 04:30:14 AM »

Wow what a funny swap this has been! Bad on my part, it turns out I ended up sending the wrong parcels to my partners! Silly me, I dont think Ill ever trust myself with more than one swap partner now hahaha! Hopefully it will be sorted out soon!

In the meantime, I have recieved some wonderful packages from my partners!

First from Puzzler! Here is the lovely drawstring bag and some awesome button magnets and a button bracelet Cheesy
Some beautiful fabrics and beads!! So excited to use these Smiley

THE most rad mushroom ever!! I love it so much!! It sits on my bookcase in the entrance!! Cheesy

She also sent me some nerds, Werthers and swedish fish!! (no pics sorry because i ate them! haha!!)

From Chrissycrafts i recieved a cute newspaper bag

Everything that was inside! Lots of awesome bits and bobs! The magazine is totally rad. Ribbons, buttons and lots of things to play with!

Awesome fabrics!!

A beautiful necklace Smiley

Apologies for the awful pictures. But thank you so much to my partners. Again I'm so sorry for the mix up of packages, so annoying, especially at this time of year and because its international Sad hopefully it will be sorted soon!! Cheesy <3
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

« Reply #85 on: January 11, 2012 01:23:41 PM »

Without further ado, here's the spoilariffic package I received from Miss Barbara!

The most amazing bag with a matching pouch! I love the buttons and the lining, and the colors are PERFECT!!

Two awesome hats from my Pinterest, a pair of super soft armwarmers (super warm too)! Miss Barbara PMed the Craftster who posted these hats to get the pattern Smiley

A beautiful scarf! I love this color Smiley

Two adorable amigurumi! I've named them Squibby and Pocohontas. They are currently partying with other swap friends Queen Elizabeth, an adipose, a Despicable Me minion, and a smiling poo.

A lovely bunch of fabric scraps!

Wreath made from an ice cream lid and some clip on Santa hats! So cool!

Supplies and whimsies! Bracelets, charms, pen and pencil, notepad with my initial, pretty cards, scratch and sniff bookmarks, and Poinsettia in a can!

Delicious candy!!! The bacon mints are weirdly delicious! And some snowman kleenex for my nosey.

And this awesome handmade paper card with little leaves embedded...going to save it for a collage!

Thank you for everything, Miss Barbara! You are truly the Queen of spoilage Smiley Thanks for a fun swap, cold.dinner Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

alwaysinmyroom
Craftalongs Moderator
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Life is Moving Along Splendidly

Make all things!!

« Reply #86 on: January 12, 2012 09:12:39 AM »

The bag is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ChrissyCrafts
« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2012 05:59:58 PM »

Hello anyone that is still looking at this thread.... Sorry or my late post, but I really wanted to still post the picks of the great package I got from Serenthia!

Icky Hives! Can't wait till there all gone.  Roll Eyes

p.s. ill switch out this necklace for one ill make if you still want to swap our packages.  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #88 on: January 20, 2012 09:59:06 AM »

Love the notecards and that necklace! 

I am working on my angel package for puzzler.  I need to get paid next week to purchase the store bought stuff but will have the crafted items completed this weekend.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

puzzler
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2012 04:38:40 AM »

Miss Barbara- That's a beautiful brown scarf.  It looks like a lot of work went into it.  Great job.

Serenthia- that's a beautiful package you sent to Chrissycrafts.  I love the earrings and notecards are amazing. Smiley

Lindyv321 - thank you again for being an angel.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012 04:39:31 AM by puzzler » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Towel Cake
How to Make a Toga
How to Make an Elf Costume
How to Make a Paper Balloon Water Bomb
How to Make a No-Sew Safety Pin Purse
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...