A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 300,874
Currently Running With Scissors:
653 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fukubukuro 福袋 lucky bag Swap Gallery (Mail by 12/12/2011)  (Read 13921 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2011 10:50:23 AM »

Wowzers!  More fabulous stuff!  Chococat is super cute!  Those green mittens are fab and OMG the Ravenclaw bag?Huh 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2011 03:06:24 PM »

Talk about FABULOUS packages...wait till you read and see what the TALENTED and GENEROUS Quaggy sent to me!
(Unfortunately, I am unable to take and post photos, so I am going to post descriptions and hope quaggy posts photos soon.)

Get a cup of tea, some cookies, and your reading glasses.  You'll be here awhile!  Cool  Here goes:

*Everything was wrapped in the cutest wrapping paper and bags, which of course, I saved!*
CANDY:  A bag of vanilla meringue cookies, a bag of red and green jelly belly jellybeans, and a bar of chocolate in an ORANGE  Smiley wrapper!
EXTRAS:  'Grow your own ornament', a lighthouse themed calendar, owl stickers, and patterns from Michaels.
SUPPLIES:  TWO sets of purse handles, round and square pendants to use with resin, dragonfly/bee/ladybug charms, a skein of orange varigated yarn and two skeins of choc. brown/turquoise varigated yarn.
CRAFTED ITEMS:  An orange colored/different patterned scrappy made bookmark with beautiful beaded strands of clear beads on the end, a creme/pink/brown colored/different patterned scrappy made bookmark with the most amazing beaded dragonfly attached to the top of it.  My description doesn't do it justice.  You will just have to wait for the photo.   Roll Eyes  A very BIG and orange and owl themed thread catcher which seems like it would be great for holding items other than just thread, and is in use as we speak, a sewn "pencil case" (which is too beautiful for holding pencils) made in a great pink/white/black/bright yellow patterned fabric, with holes in one end to be put in a binder and on the other end-attached to the zipper-a georgous black beaded zipper pull.  AN ORANGE SCRAPPY THEMED (with owls too) WALLET!

And the bag to end all bags...the bag she made me...owl/flower/leaf/woodland animals fabric with a button/loop closure, two handles, tons of pockets inside, and IMPECCABLE workmanship!  Words don't do this justice either.

I love swapping with quaggy, and not just because she is generous. Roll Eyes  She really goes the extra mile to find out what her swap partners can use or want, and then seems to give 110% in making said items.

THANK YOU SO MUCH QUAGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2011 05:11:36 PM »

Awe you so deserved everything!  

*Everything was wrapped in the cutest wrapping paper and bags, which of course, I saved!*

CANDY:  A bag of vanilla meringue cookies, a bag of red and green jelly belly jellybeans, and a bar of chocolate in an ORANGE  wrapper!

EXTRAS:  'Grow your own ornament', a lighthouse themed calendar, owl stickers, and patterns from Michaels.

SUPPLIES:  TWO sets of purse handles, round and square pendants to use with resin, dragonfly/bee/ladybug charms, a skein of orange varigated yarn and two skeins of choc. brown/turquoise varigated yarn.

CRAFTED ITEMS:  An orange colored/different patterned scrappy made bookmark with beautiful beaded strands of clear beads on the end, a creme/pink/brown colored/different patterned scrappy made bookmark with the most amazing beaded dragonfly attached to the top of it.  My description doesn't do it justice.  You will just have to wait for the photo.   

A very BIG and orange and owl themed thread catcher which seems like it would be great for holding items other than just thread, and is in use as we speak, a sewn "pencil case" (which is too beautiful for holding pencils) made in a great pink/white/black/bright yellow patterned fabric, with holes in one end to be put in a binder and on the other end-attached to the zipper-a georgous black beaded zipper pull.  AN ORANGE SCRAPPY THEMED (with owls too) WALLET!

And the bag to end all bags...the bag she made me...owl/flower/leaf/woodland animals fabric with a button/loop closure, two handles, tons of pockets inside, and IMPECCABLE workmanship!  Words don't do this justice either.

Thanks for such great descriptions Miss Barbara, I had fun crafting for you!!!!
« Last Edit: December 19, 2011 06:13:11 PM by quaggy » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #63 on: December 20, 2011 11:17:17 AM »

Love the owl fabric!  So cute. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

badpuppy

It's a fine line between 'hobby' & 'mental illness

« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2011 09:38:41 AM »

I received my AMAZING package from amnesia a couple of days ago.  Unfortunately, my camera and computer apparently aren't talking to each other right now so I haven't been able to post my photos.  The bag was jam-packed and actually leaked a little into the surrounding box.  Crafted items included a gorgeous scarf and a delightful mug rug, and it was packed with supplies including paper, fabric bits, whimsies, tea, and cookies (tea and cookies are craft supplies, right??).

Anyway, I'm leaving for a few days over the holidays, so you will have to wait until next week for me to figure out photos, unless amnesia decides to post her own (I told her she could if she would like to).

I love this swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

A-ok with personal swaps.

Attempting my first quilt.  English paper piecing.  Sewing together 900 hexagons.
gotgrey

You are, which ever beast you choose to feed

Right and wrong are just words, it's what you do

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: December 22, 2011 01:33:16 PM »

Everyone is receiving such lovely gifts!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Onyxnox

Crafting keeps the madness at bay. Or is it the cause?

Willing to personal swap for art of my doggies!

« Reply #66 on: December 23, 2011 11:57:46 AM »

I received from **myjello** a few days ago but DH borrowed my camera to take some pictures of projects for his new employer, and now the Craftster pic upload is causing me grief.  Oh well, that is why I have alternatives.

She sent me a lot of treats and some really neat things in a bag made with a really cool dragon themed fabric...

CHOCOLATE and other treats - DH is trying to lay claim to some of the crispy Santas - HAH!  As if!!!!

Dragon print tote - love this fabric

Fluffy, soft fleece scarf, that was also packed in a matching bag

Wrapped in the scarf for safe keeping were these beautiful marbled ornaments

A whole whack of stamps - my favourite is the doggy one!  A tape dispenser that looks like a lime life saver, and a star for my jar of stars, as we are both in that swap too!

Thank you Karli - I love my package!  Now off to hide the Santas from DH!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~my blog~ - DON'T READ IF YOU ARE IN A SWAP WITH ME AND DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
~my pinterest~
super_crayola
« Reply #67 on: December 23, 2011 03:51:28 PM »

omg im so jelly! that bags are awesome!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Im up for personal swaps! PM me Smiley

organized people are just too lazy to look for things
cold.dinner
« Reply #68 on: December 24, 2011 06:30:44 AM »

Wow whee... So glad to see all these amazing swap packages! And...

Happy holidays all!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011 06:31:56 AM by cold.dinner » THIS ROCKS   Logged
LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 24, 2011 07:42:50 AM »

You too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Evolution of the Flash Mobs
Learn to Play A Diminished on Guitar
Love and Theft Interview
How a Washing Machine Became a Percussion Device
Avatar Post Team - Episode 3 - Process and Flow
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Super Easy Peppermint Bark
Handmade Gift Ideas: Grey & Plum Button Wreath
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...