A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,065
Currently Running With Scissors:
776 Guests and 20 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fukubukuro 福袋 lucky bag Swap Gallery (Mail by 12/12/2011)  (Read 13223 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011 12:47:33 PM »

YAY it arrived finally!  I stamped the bag with cut celery and I think it makes for an interesting design.  I love the pink fuzzy shirt and I hope you can cut it up and reuse it for an animal, I love pink furry stuffed animals. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair

Intellect and Romance over Brute Force and Cynicism

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011 05:05:44 PM »

I love the turtle bag!
That scarf is lovely Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011 05:41:51 PM »

My package arrived from Miss Barbara on Saturday, BF hid it until Sunday thinking it should be hidden under the tree.  So on a day that mail does not run I was so excited when I mentioned that I was hoping my swap parcel would  have came on Saturday and now I had to wait until Monday. BF explained he had placed a parcel under the tree.  Woo Hoo it was my spoilage from Miss Barbara!!!!

First off Miss Barbara and I are very similar and would get along great if we lived closer together.  We chat often and she knows me well. She found this cute dragonfly tote that she included since it had my name written all over it!  It is gonna be a great tote for paper and such from work to home and back again!!!!

Also you will see all the extras that she included. post a notes, wood cut outs, more favorites, frogs, fish etc. Some scratch and sniff bookmarks and a cute one made from ribbon.  I have not read in awhile but with Christmas break starting this Friday I plan to curl up with a good book or two and these will be perfect.  A pen and pencil from where she lives.  A cute mini rubber duck and missing from the picture a cute mini gray fox, I put the little critter somewhere so the dogs would not get it and now not sure where it is! Twizzlers yum yum!Some chocolate bars, not pictured but OMG one had    PMS  Preferred    Male   Substitute,      another that was a million dollars bar that is milk chocolate and looks like money  then a pack of 7 chocolate Santa's. I also received a tin shaped like a cupcake with cupcake mints inside frosting flavored.  (I thought I took pictures but can not find them.  If not I will get more pictures and add them to the gallery tomorrow.

Next are some supplies that I always use, thread, velcro and a wreath that she crocheted around an ice cream lid.  Very very clever.  It is a dark green not black as it appears.  It has cute buttons and a ribbon bow.  I have taken it to work and am using it as a candle ring!!!!

Now onto my mega prizes!  Miss Barbara so spoiled me with 2 crocheted bags!  Both are super cute!  The turquoise and navy blue is so chic!  It has a matching small buttoned clutch that I am using to keep my video recorder for work in.  The little black bag that came with it just was not working and this is just perfect.  Miss Barbara nailed the lining fabric too.  It is definitely my color and has paisley on it which is another favorite since my bird was named paisley after the fabric.  I always planned to get another bird and name it plaid but since Paisley was lost my heart was so broken that will never happen. Now you can not see this but not only did Miss Barbara crochet the bags but all the lining is sewn in by hand.  My gosh this had to take days and days to do!  Just looking at it wears me out.

This next bag is super too.  The colors perfect again and this is not only lined but has interior pockets again all hand sewn, even the velcro closures for the pockets, no way would I do this!!!  It is so roomy and will be used to tote all kinds of stuff. Plus a piece of fabric with all my favorite colors.

Miss Barbara made me one more gift!   These super warm (perfect teal colored)   arm warmers.  Yes there is a pair just hard to get an action shot of both.  They have a hole in the side for my thumb and the fit is perfect!  I can also slide then up and wear them while inside as I am not a winter person.

Miss Barbara thank you so much for such a wonderful well though out package!  The workmanship and time spent shows! 

Everything came wrapped  in such pretty paper
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011 06:38:42 PM »

Miss Barbara, that package is amazing!!!
I just don't know where to start so I cop out and say....

I LOVE IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LadybugsAndBumblebees

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011 06:56:07 PM »

Thank you so much for posting such good photos.  (BTW, that bag better be turquoise and BLACK or I need to get a new eyeglass prescription!  Shocked)

Quaggy is an awesome lady, she deserves it all and more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://Pinterest.com/LdybgGrl

You can call me Queen Bee!
Or, Ladybug Girl, if you'd prefer.
quaggy

Any day crafting is a happy day!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: December 12, 2011 07:16:13 PM »

Thank you so much for posting such good photos.  (BTW, that bag better be turquoise and BLACK or I need to get a new eyeglass prescription!  Shocked)

Quaggy is an awesome lady, she deserves it all and more!

No I am the one that needs to wear their glasses!!!  After looking at it with my specs on it is black, even better.

You are too sweet and if you would have sent more I would be in the doghouse with what is headed your way in your package.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

silentblair

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 12, 2011 07:28:22 PM »

OK Big night for posting!

My partner, Chrissycrafts, recieved last week and I thought I would go ahead and post some pics (hope that's okay)
According to her questionnaire, I saw that she would appreciate a little "local flair". For the BAG I took 2 Front Pages from my local newspaper, covered those with contact paper and then sewed it all up. Contact Paper is super fun to sew!

The supplies and snacks: Some loose charms, grey nail polish (from her pinterest), Marty McFly toy (make like a tree and....), some Minnesota post cards, Imported Swiss Chocolate Bars, Loon (the real state bird, not the mosquito as one of the post cards would lead you to believe) Mints, and Bakerella's Cake Pop Book.
The book was on her Pinterest and I had it on my shelf. I was done with it (it's so cute) and thought I would pass it on to someone who would so appreciate it. Wink

And now for the crafty fun:

Chrissycrafts and I have a love of True Blood in common. But we both prefer the books to the show. I made a Sookie Stackhouse book Shrinky Dink bracelet. This was my 3rd attempt and I have to say....wait for it....3rd times the CHARM!
1 silver and 1 purple wire crochet rings. First time ever crocheting with wire! I loved it!

She also put a request in for heirloom recipes. As I don't currently have any (except maybe pizza casserole Tongue) I thought I would make her some Housewife Zombie recipe cards instead. The first card I filled out in Zombiiese.

Last but not least a Dexter Mug Rug. I just love that show, and from the note I got from my partner she almost caused her friend to have an accident when she saw it! She was so excited!

I had alot of fun with this swap! I liked the challenge of making things and trying to fit them into the bag. Can't wait to see more Lucky Bag Greatness to come!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

hgddm

What a piece of work is man!

« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2011 08:39:52 PM »

I received an amazing package from kjbaloo today!

AWESOME beaded drawstring bag. Did you make this?!? It's INSANE!! Loooove the colors...

Wonderful slouchy purple and silvery hat!

Another awesome bag! Granny squares...the colors are perfect.

Gummies and chocolate! Om nom nom

Bag of awesome supplies--beads, picture pendants, tiny canvases (!!!) and a tube of lovely beads.

And a huge load of lace and trim! So cool!

Thanks so so so much, this was a great package! I hope you like yours too Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #28 on: December 12, 2011 10:32:59 PM »

my turn!  Grin

I received an awesome package from Onyxnox just before I had to go to work.  let me tell you, it's awesome!!  but I'm an idiot.  lol.  I ate some of the goodies before snapping pics of them.  >_<

candy, minus the Oh Henry! bars

and this was in there too, but it was white against a white box, so I missed it when I took the goodies pic.  lol

some fun store-bought things; a reusable bag, office complaint post-its (I could go through that little pad in ONE day at my job, easily), and a neat magic snowflake.  I can't wait to try it out!!!

click here for a closer look
a steampunk resin heart necklace, a wire-wrapped key necklace right from my pinterest, a pair of silver/leather feather earrings also from my pinterest (they are SO light.  I love them!!!), a pair of gauntlets, a pair of red broomstick lace cuffs (I love that...umm...stitch?  is that what it's called?  lol.  crochet and I never got along long enough for me to learn all the proper terminology), a black broomstick lace cuff bracelet, a bookmark, and an AWESOME bag.  it was made in a style she likes, and she thought maybe I'd like it too.  AND I DO!!!  I've seen bags like this before and I really liked them.  now I have one!

SUPPLIES!  zebra stripe scissors (love), turquoise beads (for my sick obsession), decorative beads which I can can use and keep the bottles when I'm done, clear and brown/amber vials (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!), and turquoise and red resin rose beads!!!

I love all of my awesome stuff Onyx!!!  thank you SO much!!!  Grin  Grin  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
Anubisheart

Lost in Zombieland

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011 12:28:40 AM »

This was such a great swap! I really enjoyed it! I hope we get to do another one soon! Now onto the goodies! I received from Ironic today  Grin
I opened to find the box full of dinosaur goodies!! And a Dinosaur bag!!!

She sent dino toys and mini dinos, dino finger puppets, dino puzzle and even a dino plushie! She also sent me some dum dums to suck on while I craft ^_^ then a few spools of thread and elastic

I shall call him squishy and he shall be my squishy!

then there was this fricking awesome necklace!! I cant wait to wear it tomorrow!!

and last but not least! Dino shaped crayons!! ( at least thats what I think they are, they smell like it)

Thank you again Ironic! I hope you enjoy your package as much as I  enjoyed mine!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If you can walk you can dance; If you can talk you can sing
Art exists in many forms, the trick is to see all of them.

Check out my etsy!
www.etsy.com/shop/AnubisCreations
Check out my Blog!
http://anubiscreations.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Elizabeth Fremantle Introduces Us to Katherine Parr
Sarah Ban Breathnach: The New York Times Bestselling Author Who Lost It All
Motherboard: Author William Gibson on Real Life Technology
Chick-O-Saurus Rex by Lenore Appelhans and Daniel Jennewein
Go Back to Snail Mail to Stay in Touch with Friends
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...